BIONICLE MAFIA XXIX: Storyline and Theories

fishers64

The Canonization Proponents, the Theorist, and the Forum Leader are all village aligned.
Ok.

I do have to question why everyone's voting for me, though. I'm actually providing evidence to support my decisions, making me much more unlikely to seem mafia. Man I hate bandwagons

*pats on the back* That is the power of Bandwagons. Causes people to throw logic and reasoning out the window.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, I mean you were called out by the Theorist, and getting backed up by a recently deceased complainer doesn't really help...

(For the record, I didn't jump the bandwagon, I just pushed it down the hill. My reasoning was influenced by the Theorist.)

:music:

The theorist is also pulling their facts out of thin air. They can only investigate one person each night, meaning they only know For a Fact, what one person is each night. Everyone else they claim, is based purely on their 'Beliefs'. And need I remind you XccJ that this same Theorist warned against trusting you Night 1? You are just as suspicious as Underscore based on your train of Logic.

And I'm not backing anyone, I'm merely advising to be hesitant on forming bandwagons based solely on one person's gut feelings, which is all the theorist is providing. I could care less if Underscore lives or dies, I'm only adding to the chaos because I making you question 'Am I saying this because Underscore is a member of the Mafia, or am I saying this because he isn't and I want you all to believe he is by my denial of him being mafia'

But it's also funny. The theorist advised everyone to use their heads, to use logic, but by his own actions and words he's preventing everyone from doing so, as they grasp onto even the tiniest amount of lead.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

man it doesn't even matter at this point if i try to figure out any clues about who the killers may be, because of this silly bandwagon with no reasoning

Still curious as to what/how Smoke Monster got a vote before anyone actually voted...hrm.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I would argue that the Theorist is actually causing more chaos than I am.

(I will admit my jealousy)

Indubitably.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

man it doesn't even matter at this point if i try to figure out any clues about who the killers may be, because of this silly bandwagon with no reasoning

Sounds like someone doesn't wanna see the guy dead. Could it be because you have something to hide?

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Sounds like someone doesn't wanna see the guy dead. Could it be because you have something to hide?

i don't like senseless bandwagons when there are actual clues to be had

i mean if he's somehow mafia it's good but chances are he's probably village.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Which is exactly what you'd expect a mafia covering their buddy to say!

• Upvote 2

Sounds like someone doesn't wanna see the guy dead. Could it be because you have something to hide?

Which is exactly what you'd expect a mafia covering their buddy to say!
So is voting for an innocent and then getting all your mafia buddies to vote for that person

What X is doing isn't much more suspicious than what everyone else is

• Upvote 2

2xu8Ptu.png

I vote Luroka. He seems like a pretty shady guy.

The shadiest of the shadiest he is.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I vote Luroka. He seems like a pretty shady guy.

The shadiest of the shadiest he is.

changes name to Marshall Mathers

The reference is lost on me.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It's for you lot who never reads the scene and only the deaths.

True true... Though if they read the scene fully, they would also discover some interesting tidbits about your death and my fellow complainers role in it, but instead they are playing the sheeple and foregoing logic.

• Upvote 5

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Day Two: 

12:00 PM...Topic 1: Hopefully you get it right THIS time, posted by Evil Mafia Overlord: You did a great job finding those killers, Sheeple. Even my secret role is doing better than you. Now get to voting...and get it RIGHT. Or Else. 

12:01 PM...Response, posted by I'm a better Sheep than You: Hey, dude, stop threatening us, ok? We're doing pretty good. We're only sheep. 

12:03 PM...Response, posted by Baa I'm a Sheep: I believe the Evil Mafia Overlord's post underscores the reality of the situation. 

12:05 PM...Response, posted by Doctor_Jack_Shepard: Let's vote for Underscore. He is my worst rival, after all. 

Thus said, the sheep stampeded to vote for Underscore in large numbers. 

2:45 PM...Response, posted by John Locke: Oh Jack, I wish you had believed. 

2:47 PM...Response, posted by Doctor_Jack_Shepard: Underscore has been misleading us this whole time. He deserves to die. Don't you agree?

2:50 PM...Response, posted by Totally Not A Bird: I think you should kill the Smoke Monster instead. Isn't that more of a threat?

4:00 PM...Response, posted by Evil Mafia Overlord: Not this time, TNAB. 

Underscore, Member/Villager, Lynched. 

NIGHT ROLES PM. 12/24 HOURS, GET ON IT. 

• Upvote 3

why am i not surprised at all that underscore was village.

oh well.

This is what happens when people don't use their brains

Fellow villagers, do you see this?

This is called divisionary tactics. What these fine community members are drawing a line. A line between us, and them. They see themselves as 'enlightened' folks, people who believe they are 'better' than the 'sheeple' as they so dismissively describe us.

Now friends, who would stand to gain by turning villagers against each other?

We must be united, one. If ten of us together say that Underscore was guilty, then who's to say he wasn't? Why, because some forum leader declares them innocent does it mean they truly are? Nay, we our the captains of our souls, we create our own reality.

Only then will we be able to stand against those who seek to divide us.

Edited by Ta-metru_defender
  • Upvote 3

We must be united, one. If ten of us together say that Underscore was guilty, then who's to say he wasn't? Why, because some forum leader declares them innocent does it mean they truly are? Nay, we our the captains of our souls, we create our own reality.

Well, you see, the scene revealed that I was innocent

That might be how it works in real life, but not in mafia =P

• Upvote 2

2xu8Ptu.png

oh well.

This is called divisionary tactics. What these fine community members are drawing a line. A line between us, and them. They see themselves as 'enlightened' folks, people who believe they are 'better' than the 'sheeple' as they so dismissively describe us.

Nonsense. I seek only to cause chaos for the sheep, and that can be done in any number of ways.

After all, chaos is a ladder.

• Upvote 2

oh well.

Ta-metru_defender - 2016

• Upvote 2

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

*Cackles Maniacally from his spot within the chattering corpse heap*

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

oh well.

This all sounds awfully suspicious to me.

Voting Ta-metru_defender.

• Upvote 2

This all sounds awfully suspicious to me.

Voting Ta-metru_defender.

*Whispers*

Voting ended awhile ago.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu