Selling lots of sets because I'm running out of room!

specsowl

Hey there everyone. I have a ton of Bionicle sets I've been collecting since 2001. Honestly, it's crazy how many I have and they aren't assembled and are just sitting in bins. I move a lot so it's frustrating to lug 3 bins of parts around and have them take up space. As much of a huge fan as I am, I sadly have to let them go. Not all, but at least half of the collection (or less lol). In this thread I am listing the sets I am willing to sell. I WILL negotiate prices so don't get scared off if something seems too high. 

You will have to pay for shipping, but that will be calculated after you've made an order. I won't do cash or check unless you're willing to send the money, run the risk of it maybe not getting to me and then trusting me to send the sets. I basically am requiring paypal. Sure, I'm out of room, but I also want to get more than $0 for my prized collection. 

When you place the order it'll take me about a week, because of work, to sort through and find the pieces. You don't have to pay me until after I have the set together and ready to go. I'll even send a pic of the little baggie I have the parts in before I pack it up. You have the option to have it loose or assembled. Assembled will be $1 extra for canister sets and $3 extra to assemble titan sets. Small sets I don't care. If you buy more than three sets I'll waive the assembly fee. EVERY SET COMES WITH THE INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

I am IN THE UNITED STATES so keep in mind shipping out of country will be pretty expensive. I'm tempted to say I wont, but we'll see how it goes. 

Thanks guys and I hope you find something you want!

RULES (this is a reiteration of what I said before)

1. I require PAYPAL or advanced cash (which is unlikely) before I ship. No money no set. 

2. Shipping is calculated after you've made an order (I live in Massachusetts, US)

3. Please give me a few days to get parts together. You can pay me after I have gotten all the parts together, ESPECIALLY because if I can't find all the pieces, I'll give you a lower price or you can choose to just not buy it.

4. I know it's silly but $1 per canister set if you want it assembled and $3 for titans unless you buy 3 or more sets, in which case I'll waive the fee. 

5. You CAN negotiate, but keep it fair please. In fact, I ENCOURAGE negotiations. I'm a poor guy and trying to pay bill and free up some space at the same time. Don't want pity, but don't jerk me around either.

6. Love the sets with all your hearts when you get them. This is important. These sets brought me lots of joy and I just want a good home for them, lol.  

Canister sets:

Onua Nuva $7

Lewa Nuva $7

Gali Nuvax2 $7

Gahlok Kal $7

Pahrak Kal $7 Preparing for Sale

Kohrak Kal $7

Guurahk $7

Panrahkx2 $7

Vorahk $7

Vahki Bordakh $7

Vahki Nuurakh $7

Vakama Hordika $10 (I'm sorry the instruction booklet cover is ripped off and tattered but I have it. The rest of the book is alright)

Nokama Hordika $10

Whenua Hordika $10

Oohnorak $10

Boggarak $10

Kongu Inika $15

Nuparu Inika $15

Mantax $15

Ehlek $15

Hewkii Mahri $15

Kongu Mahri $15

Kopaka Nuva Phantoka $15

Lewa Nuva Phantoka $15

Vamprah $15

Chirox $15

Antroz $15

Mutran and Vican $10 Preparing for Sale

Mutran and Vican SEALED NIB $55 (The box has a few scratches on the front of it and the corners are a bit grey on the box. A bit of the box art on the bottom of the box peeled off from a store label i guess)

Skull Slicer $10

Skull Scorpio $10

Skull Warrior $10

Lord of Skull Spiders $10

Titans:

Sidorak $20

Keetongu $30

Roodaka $35

Axonnx2 $30

Irnakk (Gold Spine) $50 Negotiations Pending

Umbra $50 Negotiations Pending

Gadunka $20

Hydraxon $40

Toa Ignika $30 Preparing for Sale

Thanks everyone and I hope you find something you're interested in!

Edited by specsowl

Hmm... Welp, I never actually owned Irnakk, and I have been wanting to get him for a time (plus, I kinda wanna make of MOC of the Golden Skinned Being, and having the spine may work). Howver, any monetary negotiations will have to be made with the permission of my parents, for I do not have a paypal of my own, or a job.

I also never owned Umbra, and I would so like to have him, but again, it will have to be sorted put with my parents.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Hmm... Welp, I never actually owned Irnakk, and I have been wanting to get him for a time (plus, I kinda wanna make of MOC of the Golden Skinned Being, and having the spine may work). Howver, any monetary negotiations will have to be made with the permission of my parents, for I do not have a paypal of my own, or a job.

I also never owned Umbra, and I would so like to have him, but again, it will have to be sorted put with my parents.

I will send a PM to get negotiations started.