Wonky doodles

Petewa

wow these are pretty good its so cool to see your skills strengthen and grow as an artist. Ill have to agree with the majority I like Pohatu the best but his (my) right foot looks abit off but a very good proportional anatomy for the rest. and Tahu's head but the rest is good. Keep up the good work

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Looks really SWEET Petewa but i feel Tahu's head looks kinda small but the other drawings especially Kopaka's looks pretty AWESOME.

I hadn't noticed the head thing, I guess I just wanted his head to be square without being disproportionately thick, but that musta backfired.

I must say, I quite like the style! Pohatu's the best one, I think. Like Tahu said, Tahu's head is just a tad small, and something looks a bit off about Kopaka--maybe the angle his head is at. Otherwise, these are good. :) I'd love to see more!

Yeah, his centermost eyes are fairly close together, but that's because the right one juts outwards, and looks weird at that angle, thanks!

I could do better.

Well then, prove yourself right, I'd love to see some more art around here. :D

wow these are pretty good its so cool to see your skills strengthen and grow as an artist. Ill have to agree with the majority I like Pohatu the best but his (my) right foot looks abit off but a very good proportional anatomy for the rest. and Tahu's head but the rest is good. Keep up the good work

Thanks, I wish I'd gotten Pohatu's foot better, but what's done is done.

• Upvote 2