298 WILD KRAATA SALE!

Crezdonn

Here are all the kraata: http://imgur.com/a/mr23W

Here is my collection so far: http://imgur.com/Mf1A53U

I'm missing about 30 kraata, not including the trans-orange kraata. Ideally I would like to trade for the rest of the ones I'm missing although I will buy them if you're not interested in trades. I have many items for trade, kanohi, sets, krana, kraata, 23 sealed tubs of kraata, etc.

I will give you TWO kraata for any one that I need, not including the cyclones. I'm only missing two cyclones, for those I will either trade one of my spare cyclones for one that I am missing, or four kraata for one cyclone. You're basically getting double trade value on kraata I need, quadruple if it's a cyclone.

I'll give a movie kraahkan for a trans-orange kraata + a few other wild kraata (they don't have to be ones I'm missing although that's preferred). I have two movie kraahkans so I will trade both for TOKs if I'm offered more than one. Of course, it doesn't have to be a movie kraahkan, it can be any combination of anything but that's the only item I have in the same area as a TOK.

I'm also missing one mask from my collections, which is a protodermic kakama nuva. I will trade kraata, masks, krana, etc. for it, doesn't matter to me.

Higher volume and/or value trades will be given priority. I will trade any of the kraata in the pictures along with anything in my Bricklink store ( for items I am missing. Once my kraata collection is complete, I will sell the rest of them and will ask $2 per kraata. I think that's a fair price since I pulled all of those directly from sealed tubs of kraata, they're all brand new. The sealed tubs I would like to get around $8 each for but I'll give you a deal if you buy multiple. If there's no interest in those then I will open them up and sell the kraata individually.

Again, items I have for trade are:

298 single kraata

23 sealed tubs of kraata

Anything in my bricklink store (including sets)

If you have any questions, ask. If you can't clearly see what I'm missing in my collection photo I'll show you an actual picture. If you are planning to trade with me, taking pictures of the kraata you have would be best, I get confused with the colors sometimes.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

I should really start collecting Kraata. They're just too cool not too. Plus, no sharp edges to step on!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I am also planning on buying 70ish sealed tubs of Kraata soon. When those do arrive, i will definitely be sure to check if there is anything we can trade for unless you finish your collection by then XD. 

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

Hey, would you be interested in selling just the empty tub´s? I am trying to make shelf out of them.

I am also planning on buying 70ish sealed tubs of Kraata soon. When those do arrive, i will definitely be sure to check if there is anything we can trade for unless you finish your collection by then XD. 

Will you keep all the boxes?

Hey, would you be interested in selling just the empty tub´s? I am trying to make shelf out of them.

I will, but im going to also keep one tub for every set of kraata, just in case i want to store them all. So i will have at least half of them left over. 

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides

I will, but im going to also keep one tub for every set of kraata, just in case i want to store them all. So i will have at least half of them left over. 

Cool! How much for the rest? :D

i will let you know as soon as i get them, it may be a month or 2 

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides

i will let you know as soon as i get them, it may be a month or 2 

Ok, that suit´s me perfectly! I am very slow on getting something done xD

I doubt I'll finish it by then so yes, please keep me posted!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I don't have any Kraata you need sadly, but I wanted to say, once you finish trading I may be interested in buying one of each of your spare wild Kraata over a period of time. I'm trying to make a big dent in my wild Kraata collection but in my country they're just wildly expensive, hard to come across and it's hard to find people who want to sell or trade Kraata here (where does everybody get so many sealed tubs from btw? Even an opened tub in my country costs something like $20, it's crazy  :blink: ). Where are you located? I'm in the UK if that matters  :)

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

EDIT: I sent you a new PM thread regarding your spare Kraata since I wasn't sure if you noticed the one I posted in an old PM thread. Would appreciate a reply to it! :)

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Hello! I don't have any Kraata you need sadly, but I wanted to say, once you finish trading I may be interested in buying one of each of your spare wild Kraata over a period of time. I'm trying to make a big dent in my wild Kraata collection but in my country they're just wildly expensive, hard to come across and it's hard to find people who want to sell or trade Kraata here (where does everybody get so many sealed tubs from btw? Even an opened tub in my country costs something like $20, it's crazy  :blink: ). Where are you located? I'm in the UK if that matters  :)

That's cool, I'm in Canada but I ship everywhere. I got lucky and found these on an eBay buy it now, there's a BL seller who has kraata tubs fairly cheap. I think they're like $10.

Sorry to bother you again in this thread, but I replied to your PM 2 days ago regarding buying some Kraata but I haven't received any response. Is my message not coming up in your inbox?

I wanted to ask how many of your available Kraata would you be willing to sell for $40?

Edited by TheOneVeyronian