A Galidor Goldmine!

Naota Takizawa

Hey kids & 20-something year olds on BZPower! Did you ever wonder what Galidor was like or what other merchandise exists for the ill-fated franchise that had its concept executed in a far more successful way? Well, you're in luck! There is a tumblr profile with never before seen content! Head on over to see the stuff that was forgotten by the public eye until now!

Edited by Naota Takizawa

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I don't know how anyone can like Galidor that much. Well, since not many people like it, more for that guy! I gotta say, his collection is somewhat impressive, what with his stuff being rare and long forgotten. I want him to get that scrapped shark cycle or even figure out what happened to make it get scrapped. That should satisfy him for the longest time. :)

I remember going to a McDonald's back when they had the Galidor promotion! Didn't get one of the promo toys, though. Heck, I think I even remember where that McDonald's was...

mindeth the cobwebs

The promo toys are some of the most useless toys ever, but at least they had room for customization, unlike every BIONICLE McD promo after the Tohunga. And if this guy needs them to complete his collection, at least there's not many other people looking to buy them. Also, I want this guy to make the weirdest glinch of all time.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

The main thing that surprises me is that there are any actual Galidor fans out there...

Then again, other fandoms are probably saying the same thing about Bionicle.  :P

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

I never realized that this much Galidor stuff even existed. 

While Galidor is the very definition of a failed franchise for Lego, I can really admire its ambition.

I might check out the series now that I know where to find it (it is not like Lego is ever going to release it).

Edited by J46 Nui

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

There's one thing I don't think many people have talked about because there's so little information, but what happened to the actors who appeared in the show? They have not made an appearance in the public eye or even shown up in the news for a decade & four years. Is it possible that the show was so bad they were forced into retirement from acting? 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

There's one thing I don't think many people have talked about because there's so little information, but what happened to the actors who appeared in the show? They have not made an appearance in the public eye or even shown up in the news for a decade & four years. Is it possible that the show was so bad they were forced into retirement from acting? 

A quick imdb check shows that the dude who played Nick has been in stuff, just nothing notable.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky