Selling The Most Complete Collection in the World

Mask collector

Im actually glad :) It would be sad to let all of this dissapear...

So you're really, really not going to sell the Brown Komau? Dude, please. Don't make me beg. lol

~ Flick

I don´t get you xD Why brown Komau, it´s ugly! xD

First of all, it wouldn't dissappear. It would be merely passed on to other collectors, which in itself isn't bad.

And as for the Komau, it's a 2001 Kanohi and I value that over the other ultra rare stuff simply because I want a complete 2001 collection.

P.S. The brown Komau is beautiful and you know it. ;-)

Im actually glad :) It would be sad to let all of this dissapear...

So you're really, really not going to sell the Brown Komau? Dude, please. Don't make me beg. lol

~ Flick

I don´t get you xD Why brown Komau, it´s ugly! xD

First of all, it wouldn't dissappear. It would be merely passed on to other collectors, which in itself isn't bad.

And as for the Komau, it's a 2001 Kanohi and I value that over the other ultra rare stuff simply because I want a complete 2001 collection.

P.S. The brown Komau is beautiful and you know it. ;-)

No, it isn´t, but still, it would be shattered, those collectors may stop be active here and then it would "dissapear" .

Oh, ok.

It is nice, but I don´t like brown and Komau isn´t exactly my all time favourite mask, so I don´t like it that much as apparently you do xD :P 

What I want most from Misprint-prototype masks is Metru Blue Matatu. Then probably the white Huna, yellow ruru, Metru red and yellow Huna and then Komau xDDD

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Depending on the offers, I'd be willing to part with some of the ultra rares. please post your offer here. Mostly on the White Huna, Brown Komau, Metru red Huna, and the Metru blue Matatu.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Depending on the offers, I'd be willing to part with some of the ultra rares. please post your offer here. Mostly on the White Huna, Brown Komau, Metru red Huna, and the Metru blue Matatu.

not sure if this is high enough (probably not) but I'll give 2k for all 4 of them

Edited by Bionicleforever 12

Banner.jpg

I'm looking to get around $1500 for the white huna, $1200 for the brown Komau, and $800 each for the other two.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

If mc indeed did sell the brown komau I would like to get the metru red huna and metru blue komau... my offer will be 1.5k ... pls dont sell tht too pls :begging:

WHOAAH, Metru blue Komau, that's newly found prototype? xD

That means 750$ per mask... well... that word on *... xD Im not going that high.

MC, I know that you are probably looking for money more then Bionicle items, but if you would be interested in money+trade?

Edited by 4kocour4

If mc indeed did sell the brown komau I would like to get the metru red huna and metru blue komau... my offer will be 1.5k ... pls dont sell tht too pls :begging:

WHOAAH, Metru blue Komau, that's newly found prototype? xD

That means 750$ per mask... well... that word on *... xD Im not going that high.

MC, I know that you are probably looking for money more then Bionicle items, but if you would be interested in money+trade?

lol  :P I really should've read it before I left

Banner.jpg

$1500 for both? That sounds pretty good. Feel free to pm me, my inbox isn't full anymore.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The white huna and brown komau are sold. The metru colors are available.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Currently I'm only selling the 4 ultra rare masks, 2 of which are paid for. If anyone has an offer on the two Metru masks, please post it here. Currently my highest offer is $750 each from bionicleforever 12.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have a bunch of TNGM's. How many do you want?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I am also interested in any available WMKK or SSKK you still might have.  Aside from that, I'm interested in buying a complete set of the European mask misprints (except for the black ruru, red matatu, and green matatu), a dark gray turaga rau mask, and all of the light purple krana.  How much would you be willing to sell this for?

• 3 weeks later...