2016 LEGO Star Wars Days Sale Begins

We previously reported on some of the goodies being offered by LEGO on Star Wars day this year. The sale is now live and runs through May 4th. In addition to the perks previously listed, you get free shipping on all your orders and there's a nice selection of sets that are on sale, including the CCBS Star Wars build-able figures for about 20% off. If you feel the force is strong with this sale, then you should check it out!

View the full article

Wras

I'm so sorry, but what more is there to be said about this?

EDIT: It would appear that they fixed the error at least on the front page. So lets get off of this little miss-step.

I for one probably won't be buying anything, due to my lake of interest in LEGO Star Wars, and a lack a space in my house for anything more than a constraction figure collection. Brick sets be too wide yo.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Ordered a Sith Infiltrator for 77 bucks. I was eyeing it the day before but couldn't justify spending 90$ USD on it. The free goodies and double VIP points + it being on sale was too good to pass up, though.

why is this happening