Pbzp L-Ii: Lord Darkon

So this was requested by Lord Darkon; he asked for a tall and bulky figure with giant shoulder plates and a battle mace. He also requested an Oni head and/or a helmet that looks like Sauron's, but I couldn't fit the description in these two categories. He and I talked and we both settled for Firelord's helmet, which I think looks awesome on the MOC. Originally, the MOC was a WIP before I made him into what he is now. He has gone through a lot of modifications. I may decide to include him in an upcoming project (which I am so eager to begin).img_0574.jpgimg_0576.jpgLike? If so, please review and criticize as much as you want. More pictures will be available on demand.And if you do like him, please view my other creations.:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Wow. Just wow. I didn't know you had telepathy.Seriously, that's almost identical to what I had in mind.The masked is beyond perfect, the frame is bulkly like I wanted, and the shoulder armor is a touch of genius.More pictures would be welcome.10/10. This is the only MOC i've ever seen that deserves it.

pNNgXax.jpg

Wow. I am way beyond flattered. I am deeply touched by your opinion; it's almost as if I'm about to cry :crying:Thank you so much for reviewing it, and I will be uploading more pics sometime soon.

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

wow i think that is the best moc i have seen using the fire lord's helmet. the weapon is nice to is that suppose to be like a nace. nice touch with the cape suits the rest of moc well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

wow i think that is the best moc i have seen using the fire lord's helmet. the weapon is nice to is that suppose to be like a nace. nice touch with the cape suits the rest of moc well

Thanks! I am flattered. And yes, his weapon is a mace.

Wow. I seriously cannot find anything to criticize. The pieces and colors flow well, nothing seems out of place, and the bulky frame gives it a wonderful menacing look."That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die."

Thanks. It's what I was going for; nice to see it worked! :P

Neat, I love the war hammer. :huna:

Thanks! But it's supposedly a mace, not a war hammer.Thank you all for commenting! I will be posting more pics soon isA.