• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Pbzp L-Ii: Lord Darkon

Pbzp Lord Darkon MOCs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2011 - 04:50 PM

So this was requested by Lord Darkon; he asked for a tall and bulky figure with giant shoulder plates and a battle mace. He also requested an Oni head and/or a helmet that looks like Sauron's, but I couldn't fit the description in these two categories. He and I talked and we both settled for Firelord's helmet, which I think looks awesome on the MOC. Originally, the MOC was a WIP before I made him into what he is now. He has gone through a lot of modifications. I may decide to include him in an upcoming project (which I am so eager to begin).Posted ImagePosted ImageLike? If so, please review and criticize as much as you want. More pictures will be available on demand.And if you do like him, please view my other creations.:tohu:

sig_banner.png

< Curious? Click the pic!!! ^ >

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,163 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2011 - 05:13 PM

Wow. Just wow. I didn't know you had telepathy.Seriously, that's almost identical to what I had in mind.The masked is beyond perfect, the frame is bulkly like I wanted, and the shoulder armor is a touch of genius.More pictures would be welcome.10/10. This is the only MOC i've ever seen that deserves it.
1669_sig.jpg

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2011 - 05:21 PM

Wow. I am way beyond flattered. I am deeply touched by your opinion; it's almost as if I'm about to cry :crying:Thank you so much for reviewing it, and I will be uploading more pics sometime soon.

sig_banner.png

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,828 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2011 - 08:39 PM

wow i think that is the best moc i have seen using the fire lord's helmet. the weapon is nice to is that suppose to be like a nace. nice touch with the cape suits the rest of moc well

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#5 Offline The Hudson Hawk

The Hudson Hawk
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 313 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 11:51 AM

Wow. I seriously cannot find anything to criticize. The pieces and colors flow well, nothing seems out of place, and the bulky frame gives it a wonderful menacing look."That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die."

EVERYBODY KNOWS WHEN THE COLD WIND BLOWS

IT'S THE HUDSON HAWK AGAIN!

LET IT RAIN, LET IT SNOW, LET THE COLD WIND BLOW,

IT'S THE HUDSON HAWK, MY FRIEND.

#6 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 757 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 02:37 PM

Neat, I love the war hammer. :huna:

elementalussal.png

#7 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 02:50 PM

wow i think that is the best moc i have seen using the fire lord's helmet. the weapon is nice to is that suppose to be like a nace. nice touch with the cape suits the rest of moc well

Thanks! I am flattered. And yes, his weapon is a mace.

Wow. I seriously cannot find anything to criticize. The pieces and colors flow well, nothing seems out of place, and the bulky frame gives it a wonderful menacing look."That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die."

Thanks. It's what I was going for; nice to see it worked! :P

Neat, I love the war hammer. :huna:

Thanks! But it's supposedly a mace, not a war hammer.Thank you all for commenting! I will be posting more pics soon isA.

sig_banner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users