Bionicle MISB Power Pack and more.

Aldian

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on these forums. I actually wonder if any of the people that used to be here are still around? (Erebus, Dorek, etc...?) 

I only have a few things that I would like to sell. Anyway, onto my topic:

I have a MISB Bionicle Power Pack.(The corners are a little worn, but it would still look great on display) 

I have Bionicle: Mata Nui's guide to the Bara Magna and Makuta's guide to the Universe.(Hard cover. Although, I don't think they were ever released in soft cover)

I have all 4 Bionicle movies for sale, as well. 

I am not looking to trade, I just wanted to make a little extra cash. Payment method I prefer is money order. It may take a little longer but that is security for me. I know it's only a few items, but I'm hoping to be able to sell them to someone who can appreciate them more. Just make offers.

I can not ship outside of the US.

Thanks.

Edited by Aldian

I honestly don't even know how much these are going for. I see 2 power packs on the other site right now going for $90 and $290.(I HIGHLY doubt it's worth that much, much less the $90)

Just make me some offers and if I feel they're good deals, I'll go for them. 

Edited by Aldian

I'm going to start with $4. My max is $7-8. This is probably too cheap, but I'm just offering what I'm willing to pay.

Ok, in that case I offer 9$. I would probably go for more, but Im in need of money now, so I will start with that.

Ah, forgive me I seen you replied to the previous posters regarding Mata Nui's guide. I thought that's what you were inquiring about. No, I'm not selling PP for $15. And, I do apologize but I had no idea you were outside of the US. It cost way too much to ship. 

Edited by Aldian

Ah, forgive me I seen you replied to the previous posters regarding Mata Nui's guide. I thought that's what you were inquiring about. No, I'm not selling PP for $15. And, I do apologize but I had no idea you were outside of the US. It cost way too much to ship. 

Oh, ok :( I hoped I would get it for sooo cheap xD

Not actually, just about 15$... That isn´t cheap, but it would be worth for 15$ PP xDDD