Bionicle T-shirts!

cjr205

Since I'm not actually the one selling these, I'm not sure if it should go here. I was browsing the internet when I saw this site, and it had over 100 Bionicle shirts! Some are great, and some are terrible, and they're a little pricey, but I am definitely going to try and buy one. Please note that I absolutely no idea about anything on here, so I can't help you further than this. Tell me what you think, if you might get one, or if I posted this in the wrong spot. Enjoy!

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/bionicle+t-shirts

EDIT: If you just ype "bionicle" into the search bar, you can get results like computer covers, metal prints, phone cases,etc.

Edited by cjr205
  • Upvote 2

Just so you know, I have heard about redbubble(the site), and I've heard mostly negative things. I've heard of the printing being off-colour (black was printed as brown), the pixels being easily visible, and I also saw someone who had waited around 3 months and counting to get their t-shirt shipped to them when I read the post, and when he e-mailed customer service, they just seemed very unprofessional, such as saying "hopefully made this week, lol".

Point is, since you said they're pricey, and since I've heard about numerous customer service and quality issues, probably best not to get them. Unless that's a risk you're willing to take.

this is my signature

(you know, just in case you didn't know)

Just so you know, I have heard about redbubble(the site), and I've heard mostly negative things. I've heard of the printing being off-colour (black was printed as brown), the pixels being easily visible, and I also saw someone who had waited around 3 months and counting to get their t-shirt shipped to them when I read the post, and when he e-mailed customer service, they just seemed very unprofessional, such as saying "hopefully made this week, lol".

Point is, since you said they're pricey, and since I've heard about numerous customer service and quality issues, probably best not to get them. Unless that's a risk you're willing to take.

Thank you for the warning, I'll keep that in mind.

• Upvote 1