LEGO Releases Summer 2016 Bionicle Poster on Facebook

In anticipation of the new sets coming next month, the official LEGO Bionicle Facebook page has shared a promotional poster which shows Ekimu the Mask Maker and the united Toa and Creatures facing off against Umarak the Destroyer and his army of corrupted beasts. A column of light shines ominously from a volcano in the distance and an eerie green haze hangs over the battlefield. Follow the link above to view, like, share, or download the new poster!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Wait, there is more than one of each of the Elemental Beasts? That's new info to me. I guess the Toa and Ekimu are going to have a harder time taking them out than I originally thought. :P

Anyways, the poster itself looks really cool. I love the face off happening with Ekimu and Umarak. It kind of reminds me of a certain Bionicle art piece from the early days of Gen 1 Bionicle, which is cool IMO.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Wow! That is dang epic!:D Aw, man! :o

It looks like that the Beasts are types of them. I can see that there are a number of each Beast. I mean, there are many Lava Beasts, Storm Beasts, and Quake Beasts. You can tell by looking at the shadowed background on the ground on the right.

The poster as a whole reminds of one for Hero Factory's Savage Planet sub-theme because of the green background.

Man, I am getting so hyped for the summer!:D

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

It looks like they took from my JtO poster, with Ekimu and the enemy looking at each other. I am happy :)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Well, so the theory of the Elemental Creatures becoming the Beasts becomes less likely. I suppose the Toa would have to help Tahu, Onua and Kopaka to get back their corrpted masks while Ekimu fights Umarak.

The poster looks great. I wonder what does that light coming from the volcano is. Maybe Makuta's dark energies?

I don't mind the beasts being a horde or swarm of whatever you want to call them. I was under the impression that they were a single beast hidden in each koto. And this is the first poster that makes the trans-blue Mask of Creation look good

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

This looks pretty exciting, except for maybe Umarak's saliva drips (which alarm me... in more ways than one :P ).

Edited by The Hero Nuva Kaita Nui

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

No one's noted it's available on the website for download? :)

http://cache.lego.com/r/catalogs/-/media/catalogs/activities/bionicle/posters/2016/bio_kv_2016_2hy_final.jpg

EDIT: There's also a section for that Kopaka piece that was posted on video not too long ago. It doesn't have a download button though.

Edited by Night Terror
  • Upvote 1

"Dream, not of what you are, but of what you want to be."

Credit to Surreality for the banner, and to bonesiii, Black Six and Binkmeister for the Proto Boosts!