Wasteland Discussion

Eyru

Bionicle and Tremors.

Two series I thought I'd never see overlap with each other.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Something something Shai-hulud.  Wormsign the likes of which even Mata Nui has never seen!

Also, found post 316.  I actually wondered about that one when it was first posted, but I dismissed it because the positioning seemed wrong and Kuur wasn't mentioned, so I figured it was referring to someone else.  Hm.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Well, yeah, but they also tamed the giant worms in Dune, which is something I sincerely doubt might happen here.

As for Kevin Bacon, he's probably off turning himself invisible and performing... morally questionable activities.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Or grumbling about being better known for the Bacon Number than actually acting.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Question: how do you turn your back and get out of range of someone you're in the process of grabbing?

Question: how do you turn your back and get out of range of someone you're in the process of grabbing?

Dessimus rather forcibly shook Kuur's hand - it doesn't mean he held on forever. Even at top reaction speed, Dessimus' whole movement is oriented towards violently running towards the wastes, so there's no real way Kuur could club him solely based on reaction, with a full punch from either arm. Even if Kuur did manage to hit him in the back of the head, Dessimus would be off and running before he could process he was being attacked.

Nonono, see, Kuur tried to hit him while he was shaking his hand.  Like, the moment he felt physical contact he tried to punch Dessimus.

EDIT: Decided to put a note at the end of my last Kuur post to clarify things.

Edited by Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva)

Noted.  Already edited my earlier post so Kuur hears the worm clearer.

You know, I was actually going to get back into playing this game, but I'm just going to wait until the sand worm fiasco has died down a little...

If you consider this a fiasco, I suppose I shouldn't let you see the rest of my notes...

How do you top giant sandworm.

​What horrible fiascos await us.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Sandworms that spit lasers and progressively smaller sandworms that do the same thing.

Multiple sandworms that spit lasers and progressively smaller sandworms that do the same thing.

Sand sharks.

Multiple sand sharks.

Sand sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads.

Multiple sand sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

a sandworm that spews a million smaller, faster sandworms...

they spit even smaller sandworms that are on fire always.

thAT TORNADO'S CARRYING A CAR

​EDIT: I thought this said sandstorms. I hecked up.

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Tornado-spitting giant sandworms have begun appearing and eating people. Canus is in economical turmoil after the discovery of an underground cat farm. There may or may not have been casualties involved in both of those things.

• Upvote 2

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Can I get quick run down of events of the last week?

Pretty much just this:

giant sandworm.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• 2 weeks later...

So... is the Sand Worm fiasco over? If so, could you fill me in on the current situation? I've kind of been out of the loop for a while (unsurprisingly).

Sand Worm left. That's the current SitRep.

Unknown amount of missing and dead. Agonos hopes it's a lot of Outsiders.

Well, "gone" is a tad ambiguous, but I'm inclined to believe that, for all intents and purposes, the sandworm got bored and is staying underground for the time being.