Wasteland Discussion

Eyru

Well, "gone" is a tad ambiguous, but I'm inclined to believe that, for all intents and purposes, the sandworm got bored and is staying underground for the time being.

It could also be as simple as "too much prey", and an overload on the worm's brain.

However, if that's the case, Toku's dead meat any time now.

yeah but not everyone is as heartless as you ghidora

If Ghidora is your definition of heartless, then you obviously haven't met me yet.

Telepathic man-eating trees, jungle squids, and post-apocalyptic settings for everyone!

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay... I said the worm would be back, but I wasn't expecting it to be back immediately

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay... I said the worm would be back, but I wasn't expecting it to be back immediately

I guess we were such good company ti couldn't resist our hospitality.

yeah but not everyone is as heartless as you ghidora

If Ghidora is your definition of heartless, then you obviously haven't met me yet.

Telepathic man-eating trees, jungle squids, and post-apocalyptic settings for everyone!

What, that's it? :blink:

I would've also added in "while simultaneously manipulating a player's character to take part in a fake assassination attempt in order to start a war between the country I'm in control of and another, and cackling evily at the fact that one of my fellow GMs is helping me out with it, despite being blissfully unaware that the plan was always to merely pressure the other side into forming an alliance so that I could launch a joint-attack against the country they were in control of," but I was simply too lazy at the time.

It's a shame Panzer never got a proper ending though. I would've really liked to have seen how that would've played out.

No hard feelings, Nato. :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Needs more gaslighting and tricking people into personally killing their loved ones in the most agonizing way possible.  And videotaping the whole thing to show to their buddies.

• Upvote 2

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Jeez... calm down, guys.  :confused:

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Needs more gaslighting and tricking people into personally killing their loved ones in the most agonizing way possible.  And videotaping the whole thing to show to their buddies.

Well... That's a little more reasonable considering everyone in the game has no loved ones.

Jeez... calm down, guys.  :confused:

...geez, yeah, I did get a bit carried away there, didn't I? o_o

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

mmmmmSO

guess hekua's stuck in the middle of the wasteland with the recently resurfaced sandworm since cor's straight up disappeared

If you were hanging out with someone who's gone, you can always ditch them and find someone else.

The desert will... take care... of them. :) :) :)

The smiley faces don't help make that seem any less ominous. 

mmmmmSO

guess hekua's stuck in the middle of the wasteland with the recently resurfaced sandworm since cor's straight up disappeared

If you were hanging out with someone who's gone, you can always ditch them and find someone else.

The desert will... take care... of them. :) :) :)

oh god rip cor's character

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crud, I'm so sorry for disappearing. Lot of stuff happening in my offline life, as well as rescuing the Hero Factory RPG. I want to jump back into Wasteland, but I'm afraid to ask what's become of Mina. :'D

Edit: Never mind, there wasn't as much to catch up on as I originally thought.

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

It's been almost a month with her gone.

Hahah. Corpus hasn't had a GM in months, and it's still going. 

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. Sorry I was gone - I had some life stuff that I needed to take care of.  But, like Ghiddy said, I'm back now.

More or less.

I suppose the first question to ask is how many people are still interested in this RPG. My coming back won't magically erase the two months of inactivity; I understand that some or all of you may have moved on. However, if there are still players interested in playing, I'll do my best to kick this game back into gear.

Well, I'm still here. And there's a few others I know of who'd probably start posting again once things get moving. 

Dastad hasn't been able to swindle anyone out of their hard-earned stuff as of yet, so I'll likely still be around.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I haven't even gotten a chance to join because you've been gone, Eyru.  Your return is a good sign that I'll have a chance to be let into yet another BZP clique.

• 1 month later...

Okay, obviously my last post was more than a little inaccurate. It's been a month with no post from my end, and, unfortunately, it doesn't look like that will change. This is a hard post to write, but I want to be honest with you, the players, because you deserve that. I don't want to just leave this topic and pretend it doesn't exist.

I simply don't have the time or energy for this RPG right now, for a variety of reasons. It's not because I've lost interest - believe me, I was having a ton of fun playing with you all. I would like nothing better than to get this game rolling again and see what happens. Even right now, I'm tempted to delete this post and start writing another IC post: I really, really want this game to work. But doing that would be dishonest, both to you and to myself, because I know full well that I can't handle this RPG right now. I've got too much on my plate, and trying to add this to my list of things to juggle would result in a half-hearted product that I wouldn't be proud of, and wouldn't be much fun to play.

So, regretfully, I'm going to put this RPG on indefinite hiatus.  I'll think close up the topics in a week or so.

Thank you so, so much for joining up and giving this game a go. It means a lot. :)

• Upvote 4

R.I.P. Wasteland.

Sad to see it go.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: