DREAMS

Tarn

A girl I knew from high school hopped out. I haven't seen her in months because she went to college out of state, which applies to the dream and real life. My dream counterpart and me missed her terribly and we shared a nice hug before texting about our lives instead of hanging out.

This basically describes my life right now.

Dang, bro. You like this girl you're referring to? Cuz I liked the girl featured in my dream.

mindeth the cobwebs

Last dream I had was yesterday, when I was watching someone's dog while they were out of town, sleeping in their guest bedroom (second person I've met to even have a guest bedroom). I couldn't sleep well (only got two hours of sleep), I kept imagining there being a person would break the weak single lock on the front door and walk into the long hallway that my face directed, and kept thinking of ways of how I would react to this strategically, as there was no escape from the room except the door. I was exhausted so eventually passed out, and I had a dream that the old 13 year-old dog I was watching forced his head into my hand to wake me up (his name being Rocky), and that I got up to let him outside, then immediately let him back in and went back into bed, only to actually wake up later. Hours later, I would return home and crash on my bed and slept a bliss dreamless sleep.

It sounds like a plausible action considering it's content, but I have never sleep walked, and so really doubt I let him out while asleep or while not having any concrete recollection. I have had dreams in the past where I would wake up and have a normal day at school, witnessing the day from within my head by time skips, then i actually do wake up and I feel completely unmotivated to go to school because I already went in my dream. This could be similar. A couple times in those school dreams they would actually occur, having a feeling of deja vu all day as I literally saw it all already; that wasn't all the time though.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A girl I knew from high school hopped out. I haven't seen her in months because she went to college out of state, which applies to the dream and real life. My dream counterpart and me missed her terribly and we shared a nice hug before texting about our lives instead of hanging out.

Dang, bro. You like this girl you're referring to? Cuz I liked the girl featured in my dream.
Yes I do like this girl. She is perfect, cute, smart, Bionicle Whovian who's a band nerd.

Basically me but with better common sense.

I accidentally set up a date with her 2 years in advance.

If you more details go to the "what are you thinking?" topic.

I basically posted everything about my crazy potential relationship on it.

Edited by ToaTimeLord
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Last night, I had a dream where my family wanted to be friends with another family, so we broke into their house and backyard and poked through their belongings to find anything they had in common with us. During our search for clues, they arrived home, so we had to escape. Luckily, everyone in the other family except for their senile grandma just sat in the car, allowing my family and I to slip past the granny. By the end of the dream, we actually became friends with the other family.

Yes I do like this girl. She is perfect, cute, smart, Bionicle Whovian who's a band nerd.
Basically me but with better common sense.

I accidentally set up a date with her 2 years in advance.
If you more details go to the "what are you thinking?" topic.
I basically posted everything about my crazy potential relationship on it.

Sounds like you can pick 'em better than I can! :P That I know and I have significant degrees of immaturity, which affects our common senses.

Oh, I've read a little about that! You've gotten on a pretty unique roller coaster, my friend.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever had sleep paralysis? It's a pretty scary experience that occurred to me a few months back.

From what I could recall, I remembered myself waking up in the middle of the night, but my body was oddly rigid and stuck in an attention pose. Oddly enough, I could blink and I kept my eyes closed. Who knows what I could've hallucinated something from the depths of my imagination that would've stained my conscience? A few seconds passed by before my body began to relaxed.

Sleep paralysis is something I would never want to experience in my life again. I was lucky enough that I could move my eyelids, but there's no telling if I could the next time I get hit with the phenomenon.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Has anyone ever had sleep paralysis? It's a pretty scary experience that occurred to me a few months back.

From what I could recall, I remembered myself waking up in the middle of the night, but my body was oddly rigid and stuck in an attention pose. Oddly enough, I could blink and I kept my eyes closed. Who knows what I could've hallucinated something from the depths of my imagination that would've stained my conscience? A few seconds passed by before my body began to relaxed.

Sleep paralysis is something I would never want to experience in my life again. I was lucky enough that I could move my eyelids, but there's no telling if I could the next time I get hit with the phenomenon.

I've experienced it twice. The first time was the more frightening of the two because I started to panic, unaware as I was what was happening. When movement proved impossible, I just reverted to the childlike belief that if I closed my eyes* my problem would go away. It didn't, but it helped me relax long enough to recall my brother telling me about a similar experience he had. I remembered him calling it sleep paralysis and saying that it passed after a few moments. By the time I reopened my eyes, I was able to move again.

The second time was still frightening, but, oddly enough, I knew it was going to happen as soon as I opened my eyes. I still tried to move, and I still felt that brief flush of panic, but I was able to just close my eyes, clear my brain of any attempt to try to move, and wait. When I finally tried to move, there was a disconcerting delay in response time, but I was able to move again and I made sure all my limbs were working before I relaxed and resumed my slumber.

I don't recall whether either experience came at the end of a dream.

*I'm no expert on sleep paralysis, but I just want to point out that I was able to open and close my eyes without problems both times it happened to me. I don't know if that is true of everybody, though.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

pretty sure i mentioned getting sleep paralysis a while back in this topic but i never went into detail about what happened. if i did, here's a recap, if i didn't, whatever.

basically i was laying on my side and couldn't move, didn't panic too much but that was because i immediately knew what was going on. i felt like there was some sort of presence behind me and i was afraid to roll over once the whole thing passed expecting to see something standing over my bed. was pretty relieved when i finally did roll over and saw there was nothing there.

another case (that i know i haven't mentioned yet) involved me hearing a creepy laugh coming from upstairs, attempting to move immediately after the sleep paralysis had passed and, similar to daedalus, having slowed response time. for me it almost felt like slow motion and i was pretty freaked out this time, and actually panicked and called for help even tho i was alone in the house.

had trouble sleeping after that. was always worried it'd happen again. iirc, laying on your side ups your chances of sleep paralysis and in both cases i was laying on my side, so i rarely sleep like that now.

not a fun time, overall.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I had a dream a couple days ago, but didn't post anything on it.

I was in a large green room, carpet or felt covering it all. It appeared to be like a Christmas party, but int the back there was one person working hard with papers. I get closer, it is President Donald Trump. It felt it was a couple years later from 2017 (or more), and he seemed really stressed but no breakdown or anything (though some of overwhelmed-ness was slightly apparent on his face). I walk up to him, and he noticed me and greeted me. This is the President of the United States of America, so I seemed nervous/reluctant to ask him something, but I eventually did so. I asked him that I was having trouble with my brother. I don't remember what it was exactly, I think we had a falling out and he wasn't speaking to me. The President looked up at me, genuine relief being shown on his face and voice and asked me, "...that's what you want to ask me?", the way he did it seemed like it was relief from something bad news which his answer could change the world. He stopped his working, sighed, and talked to me about his now-dead brother, what he said exactly I do not remember, but it helped me, and he seemed refreshed as well. I said thank you, he did back at me and I wished him a Merry Christmas, and he went back to work rejuvenated. I walked out of the building, now depopulated except the president at work (lots of phone calls and paper scattered about the desk), and got in a truck, either dark blue, wine red, or black, and drove down a snowy road with pine trees on either end. I was apparently texting my wife, telling her to tell my daughter that I would be late. I then opened my brother's contact page on my phone and was preparing to send him a text, but didn't know where to start, something heavy and emotional causing hindrance.

Then my dream ended.

I thought it was all interesting. Not only me having a car and driving (I don't have a driver license), but me being married and having a child within the next 8 years, when I have never even had a physical romantic relationship. And Trump's demeanor was interesting as well. Despite the pedestal I sometimes accidentally find myself putting him on and much of the media's demonizing of him, he seemed just human there, just an average over-worked fella that seemed relieved to have a quick break and personally talk about family after years of stress. But what I want to know most of all is, what the heck happened between my brother and I to cause such distance between us? We're really close and such conditions seem impossible right now.

EDIT & Disclaimer: Seriously guys, stop being butt-hurt and take a chill pill. This is a topic where you post your dreams (so long as they follow BZPower guidelines), and I did as such. I cannot control my dreams. I did in-fact postpone the posting of this because I knew some folks would get instantly triggered but I said 'screw it'.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I knew some folks would get instantly triggered but I said 'screw it'.

Making light of the term "trigger" in an emotional context isn't cool. There's better language out there.

Anyway;

I had a dream a few times. Kind of a recurring nightmare, but in thinking about it I realized it's fine for BZPower and I'm passed the point where recalling it induces panic attacks and the like.

This dream started a few years ago and it comes up every now and again, not so much recently (can't really talk about recent nightmares I've had here), and it always starts the same way. 

It's night and I'm downtown, there's some event I'm usually on my way to that must be like a party or something? Sorta weird since I don't usually go to things like big parties. My anxiety doesn't help me there, and all that jazz. But at the start I always remember being in incredibly high spirits; back when it was a bit more noticeable to me since I was always going out with longer hair (ie: my hair now) and wearing a pretty simple, but nice black dress with my usual leather boots that have stylistic buckles down the side. 

Every time I have this dream it's set like right after it rained, so the ground is wet, it's a bit cold and those details stand out to me a lot as it progresses. But, eventually, I always get to this one part. Usually there's a single light post, the light's kinda dim and and it just sort of spotlights the area I stop at. There's always that feeling of impending dread, like you know something bad is about to happen, but this part is usually harder to remember in detail. 

Someone approaches me, usually larger than me and bulkier (thicker coat, heavier steps, broader shoulders and taller). Something happens between me and this figure, like an exchange of words (I remember mine are usually frightened, but for the life of me I can never remember what this character says), and in the end of the exchange he always pulls out a gun. 

It's a revolver, what kind I dunno, but it always looks darker in the weirdly off lighting and usually all I remember from this is the barrel pointing at me in vivid detail. Then it's fired and I don't wake up at this point, everything just goes a lot slower and I'm sort of there in utter shock I was just shot. 

The weird thing about it is, I like, feel the impact? It knocks me back and I can't breathe, before hitting the ground and staring just directly up at the sky. It's a weird like, dream-sense of dying? Like I suppose what my brain kinda figures it'd be like.

First time I had this dream I woke up after my eyesight faded in the dream itself. I remember sweating really badly and hyperventilating. Since then, it's sort of been a focus when I talk about dreams in therapy I've had. It's come back on occasion, but I always remember it the same way it went the first time. It still rattles me when it comes up, and I usually need to do something to calm down after, but it's not as bad as some of the others I had throughout last year and the year before can be. 

I dunno, it kinda sticks with me? And I figured I'd share it 'cuz... well, I'm passed the point where it actually induces anxiety/panic attacks and stuff like that. 
Edited by Kitastrophe
  • Upvote 3

Just had a... somewhat odd dream. I'm not very good at recalling details but this is what sticks out:

I was at the primary school I went to, except now it was a place of higher education instead. For some reason. Even though it was a tiny place. That's not that odd. What was odd was that apparently, a few of the students were Daleks, the murderous genocidal sentient salt shakers from Doctor Who, and they weren't just any daleks, they were the brightly coloured ones from a few years ago. Now, instead of doing the 'exterminate everyone in sight' thing they typically do, they resorted to spreading rumours about me - of the bad kind, of course. I have no idea why this happened, it just did. Then, they were chasing me up a nearby hill. I reached the top of that hill, only to find Spiderman. (??) Naturally, I asked for help, except Spiderman said he had to answer message, and pulled out one of those old phones with a cord - a cord that wasn't connected to anything I could see, it just extended into the sky. Presumably, there was a rotary telephone all the way on the other side of the universe, and Spiderman was answering it.

And then I woke up.

This dream was a very odd and incoherent mess. 

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

pretty sure i mentioned getting sleep paralysis a while back in this topic but i never went into detail about what happened. if i did, here's a recap, if i didn't, whatever.

basically i was laying on my side and couldn't move, didn't panic too much but that was because i immediately knew what was going on. i felt like there was some sort of presence behind me and i was afraid to roll over once the whole thing passed expecting to see something standing over my bed. was pretty relieved when i finally did roll over and saw there was nothing there.

another case (that i know i haven't mentioned yet) involved me hearing a creepy laugh coming from upstairs, attempting to move immediately after the sleep paralysis had passed and, similar to daedalus, having slowed response time. for me it almost felt like slow motion and i was pretty freaked out this time, and actually panicked and called for help even tho i was alone in the house.

had trouble sleeping after that. was always worried it'd happen again. iirc, laying on your side ups your chances of sleep paralysis and in both cases i was laying on my side, so i rarely sleep like that now.

not a fun time, overall.

Oh man, I don't know which is worse: sleep paralysis, or experiencing a lucid dream.

I had a dream where I was in some modern metropolis and walked into some restaurant that boasted about being the best 'Japanese pizza place' in the world. I went in there being the only white guy (I was also a giant among them for some reason, being like over 7 feet tall or some stuff, and I don't remember exactly, but I was watching a couple dance. I asked someone for a dance, she agreed, so I had to switch to more appropriate clothing (putting on a bowtie for some reason, me of all people :lol: ). By the time I got dressed my moment had passed, and the place wasn't allowing dances anymore. I asked if I could still dance, a waiter said there would a 300 dollar waiting fee, so I said 'forget it' frustratingly. I sat down at a table with the short girl I asked to dance with me, the moment i sat down I was back into a t-shirt and shorts (or was it jeans? maybe both, dreams are weird). It was a small arse table with wooden interwoven blinds beside us, the long legs of my tall self just jutting out of the side (must have been a short table too). I was given a complimentary plate with three huge slices of delicious yummy pizza, the one i kept staring at had alfredo cheese sauce instead of tomato sauce, and had tomatoes, chicken and bacon on it with buttered crust, I am craving right now as I describe it. Mmm mm mm... Anyway, when the food arrived the woman at the table began to fade away over the course of minutes, and i was suddenly back into my suit and bow tie. I was getting undressed (stupid buttons and tie know were giving me great annoyance), and I was doing this there were people, that walked by, and were taking my pizza slices a slice at a time! The devils! With the suit off I was back in a t-shirt and shorts/pants/idk but all my delicious mouth watering pizza was gone! I was angry and rightfully so! I asked for more, but the waiter did not believe that my food was stolen and gave but a posh scoff. I eyed this buffet like area, where not only pizzas were there waiting for jsut anyone to pick up but also other things, like fried chicken, and delectable bread sticks. I suddenly teleported in a motion of waving hot air and at at a table that was part of the buffet median. Now, I have not paid for any food, but was hungry. It called out to me. So i peeked out of the corners of my eyes a few time and would quickly eat a few breadsticks with due haste one at a time. I felt paranoid. Then, even though I don't really eat fried chicken in real life, the fried skin called out to me, it looked riddled with tasty spices, so I started to pick at it while having my fingers avoid the hot metal tray(s). I was able to pierce the skin and ripped off a sizeable part and placed it into my mouth, but when that happened the room grew dark with only a spot light on me, and i could feel the glares of everyone on me there as i chewed the fried chicken skin, and the dream ended as I was peeling off the meat with a single hand.

...i guess it is about my curious fascination with east asian cultures (though it tends to be chinese and mongolian, why japanese in the dream I have no clue), and I often make myself go to bed hungry so I guess I got hungry in the middle of the night. Oh, and that pizza i described in detail, i have been craving so that too. Why fried chicken though???

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I had a dream where I was in some modern metropolis and walked into some restaurant that boasted about being the best 'Japanese pizza place' in the world. I went in there being the only white guy (I was also a giant among them for some reason, being like over 7 feet tall or some stuff, and I don't remember exactly, but I was watching a couple dance. I asked someone for a dance, she agreed, so I had to switch to more appropriate clothing (putting on a bowtie for some reason, me of all people :lol: ). By the time I got dressed my moment had passed, and the place wasn't allowing dances anymore. I asked if I could still dance, a waiter said there would a 300 dollar waiting fee, so I said 'forget it' frustratingly. I sat down at a table with the short girl I asked to dance with me, the moment i sat down I was back into a t-shirt and shorts (or was it jeans? maybe both, dreams are weird). It was a small arse table with wooden interwoven blinds beside us, the long legs of my tall self just jutting out of the side (must have been a short table too). I was given a complimentary plate with three huge slices of delicious yummy pizza, the one i kept staring at had alfredo cheese sauce instead of tomato sauce, and had tomatoes, chicken and bacon on it with buttered crust, I am craving right now as I describe it. Mmm mm mm... Anyway, when the food arrived the woman at the table began to fade away over the course of minutes, and i was suddenly back into my suit and bow tie. I was getting undressed (stupid buttons and tie know were giving me great annoyance), and I was doing this there were people, that walked by, and were taking my pizza slices a slice at a time! The devils! With the suit off I was back in a t-shirt and shorts/pants/idk but all my delicious mouth watering pizza was gone! I was angry and rightfully so! I asked for more, but the waiter did not believe that my food was stolen and gave but a posh scoff. I eyed this buffet like area, where not only pizzas were there waiting for jsut anyone to pick up but also other things, like fried chicken, and delectable bread sticks. I suddenly teleported in a motion of waving hot air and at at a table that was part of the buffet median. Now, I have not paid for any food, but was hungry. It called out to me. So i peeked out of the corners of my eyes a few time and would quickly eat a few breadsticks with due haste one at a time. I felt paranoid. Then, even though I don't really eat fried chicken in real life, the fried skin called out to me, it looked riddled with tasty spices, so I started to pick at it while having my fingers avoid the hot metal tray(s). I was able to pierce the skin and ripped off a sizeable part and placed it into my mouth, but when that happened the room grew dark with only a spot light on me, and i could feel the glares of everyone on me there as i chewed the fried chicken skin, and the dream ended as I was peeling off the meat with a single hand.

...i guess it is about my curious fascination with east asian cultures (though it tends to be chinese and mongolian, why japanese in the dream I have no clue), and I often make myself go to bed hungry so I guess I got hungry in the middle of the night. Oh, and that pizza i described in detail, i have been craving so that too. Why fried chicken though???

This is amazing, especially the fact that you only took part of the skin off the fried chicken. That totally sounds like something I would do. I mean, not at a buffet or anything, but off one of my siblings' plates? Most definitely.

I had a dream last night in which I was helping a church friend check out a customized Jeep that he wanted to buy. The whole thing was kind of weird: the body of the car was large and modular, there was no firewall between the cab and the engine compartment, and, in fact, the engine was weirdly spread out, with parts of it in the area where the passenger seat should be. The motor and all its connected components were sparkling as if they had just been cleaned. The guy who owned the Jeep was kind of fishy and wouldn't really answer any of the questions I asked. I work at a smog inspection station in real life and apparently did in the dream, too, because most of my questions were related to smog inspections (here in California, for those who don't know, a vehicle must pass a smog inspection before the title can be transferred into another name, and it is generally the seller's responsibility to have the inspection done). I didn't feel good about the situation, and the more I asked about the vehicle, the more suspicious I got. My friend was really looking forward to buying the Jeep, but he could tell from my demeanor that I didn't think he should buy it. I woke up before I could find out if he did buy it.

So, nothing exciting, but strangely vivid.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

• 4 weeks later...

Please excuse me if this sounds silly, disjointed, or is us grammatically incorrect. I wrote this as a text to my friend last nice after I woke up from it in order to not forget it. Like my other post here, this dream is one that I've had before and it always makes me feel very uncomfortable when I wake up. I'm copy and pasting this here directly from my text, as I'm too lazy to be bothered to type it again.

It starts out with me as myself, just chilling at my house some time before I go to bed, except that my house doesn't look the same. Then I'm in my bed and I ask my mom "Where are we again?" I could swear we were somewhere in Texas, but then she replies "Oklahoma." Again, my surroundings are not familiar. I say "Oh yeah!" Then the scene shifts and it's pretty dark, save for a screen and a few lights. My family is in the room, which feels like my family room, but extremely... distorted. On the screen are flashing images of beings or creatures that I've heard about through pop culture, but none of them are called what they're called here when they describe them. My mind races and I become very unsettled. Then the scene changes to a dark house. I'm no longer me, but rather some other teenager with his friend, about to just have some fun with foam swords. But then, the house becomes a lot bigger, the swords function as though they had real blades, and scenes of actual running through the house, evading other people as if it were some sort of war setting. One dude was easily defeated by me, but he shows up later as I am somehow able to jump from the floor to the next floor over a balcony, all the while he's behind me on the floor. I run through the hall on that floor, place my sword down for a bigger one. I find my friend at the end, on a deck within the house which has a balcony. We celebrate for whatever reason. As I look into the slight void, I could the reflection of my friend being stabbed by the guy from before, and I am powerless to do anything, as my body seems completely rigid. I fall off the balcony and into the darkness. As the same character, I wake up in a different house, with a family. I have a very young brother, whom my family cherishes. This part eludes me a bit, but I do remember opening a door to a room and seeing my actual laptop's screen meshed with another electronic device's. His device. I didn't read anything, but I heard someone say, "we have him." I become enraged, but before I could do anything, my mind shifts to another scene, but I still feel like the same character a bit, but I'm not. It seems to be Asian in its culture, and, of course, I'm among another family. This family has quite a few female members, but there are still males. We are about to enter some sort of rocky area, garbed in traditional clothing, apparently about to begin some sort of ritual or something. We enter, but then everything seems to swoop around the area, and I get a fell view of it. It's the side of a cliff. Then my character shifts again. I'm some dude in the same scenery, but we're at some sort of loud festival with lots of music I've never heard. A woman comes out of nowhere and attempts to stab me. She fails, as I divert her hand back around to her back, but then we are both stabbed. He both bleed out, so I transfer to a guy who is nearby, attempting to escape, but the only path out is extremely steep. Before I slip from it, a few emergency vehicles arrive and I'm hoisted up to them. A woman asks me "Where have you been?", and then my body usually jolts me awake.

Note: I do NOT live in Oklahoma nor Texas.

I've never experienced any of the strange or foreign events that took place, which only adds to my confusion.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I need to stop watching YouTube late at night, because most of my recent dreams have prominently featured Markiplier.

jesus gunhaver, that actually gave me anxiety because of how vivid it was and how much it shifted around

do you have any idea why you keep having these strange re-occuring dreams?

I need to stop watching YouTube late at night, because most of my recent dreams have prominently featured Markiplier.

that's not really a bad thing

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

jesus gunhaver, that actually gave me anxiety because of how vivid it was and how much it shifted around

do you have any idea why you keep having these strange re-occuring dreams?

I didn't mean to make you anxious, and I have no clue, man. And when I say something like "I've had this dream a few times," it's not as if I mean every night. They just happen to be periodic and come back to me on occasion, and they're also just vivid enough for me to remember them. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream that I tried to impress my mom by driving on the highway, which she is very hesitant to allow me to do, but I got completely, horribly lost.

But hey, I picked up a cute hitchhiker.  That's a plus.  That's always a plus.

I had a dream that I tried to impress my mom by driving on the highway, which she is very hesitant to allow me to do, but I got completely, horribly lost.

Kinda reminds me of this dashcam video from Russia that I saw where a lady got into a guy's car after a taxi driver stole her purse and he chased him down and got her stuff back. Then she stayed in his car and they started flirting. 

It was quite a surreal experience. 

bZpOwEr

Kinda reminds me of this dashcam video from Russia that I saw where a lady got into a guy's car after a taxi driver stole her purse and he chased him down and got her stuff back. Then she stayed in his car and they started flirting. 

pretty sure there's a couple anime series that open exactly like this

• Upvote 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

But hey, I picked up a cute hitchhiker. That's a plus. That's always a plus.

That sounds like a Doctor Who plotline. :P

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

• 2 weeks later...

The other night, I dreamed that my little brother and I had a build-off, where we both had a new LEGO set and we raced to see who could finish theirs the fastest.

Yesterday, I made that dream a reality.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Last couple of dreams I have had have been romantic. Both have different women, but have unique experiences as well as similar ones. I would go into detail, but I am shy about such matters; nothing explicit though. Just know that I wish that they were real.

Going to take care of my wife when the time comes. :)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

i've had a few dreams recently i can remember fairly well but i won't talk about them because they're dumb teenage crush stuff and they're embarrassing

but i did have a non-crush dream where i got electrocuted and it felt like reality and it sucked, i thought i was gonna die

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Oh, man. Those dreams sucks.

I remember back when I was in elementary, I had this dream where I ended up losing my ring finger, might've been my left one. For the next two days, my left ring finger felt foreign. It was as if it didn't belong on my hand, like some sort of implant or a finger that has been sewed on.

If this somehow breaks a rule, feel free to remove this or have me edit it out.

Last night, I had a dream where I was Eric Harris, one of the infamous Columbine shooters. In real life, I'm a tall guy; 6'2.5", but in the dream, I was Eric's actual height: 5'6.5". Anyway, "I" lived in a parking lot in the dream, but "my" home consisted of a single wall with a window and curtains, random crates scattered about, and a wooden dining room table with equally wooden chairs. The dream was rather uneventful outside of having another school shooter, Jeff Weise, over for lunch. We sat down at my table and ate fast food off of everyday dinner plates and used ketchup packs as our condiments. Jeff couldn't open his packs right (I've handled those packs before and they're held shut with some pretty hefty adhesive), so I would peel them open for him or whip out a pocket knife to cut the bottom. As I was slicing it open, he was saying he only like Heinz brand ketchup and none of that "red, watery stuff." "This is Heinz, man. This is the real deal," I reply as I cut open the ketchup and hand it over to him so he could add the contents to the big glob of ketchup that was already on his plate.

If I had to pick a hidden meaning behind this dream, part of it would be remembering that the shooters in the dream were just kids who were just hanging around, eating fast food, and probably spending time with other teenagers at first. Eh, just a thought.

mindeth the cobwebs

(04/09/17)

I slept on the Sofa last night, all I recall is the image of a Torilla flashing into my mind, but that's it.

(04/10/17)

I had a dream that I missed Hallowe'en, and when I woke up in the morning all my clothes were gone, taken by some gremlin I guess.

To clarify I don't have a fear of being naked, I actually find it more comfortable not to wear clothes, if anything just have a sheet over me, but I do obviously wear clothes mind you, so the dream didn't scare me, just confused me... But why have a dream about Hallowe'en in april??? I did miss one Hallowe'en one year, but that was a long time ago. Perhaps my mind was trying to wake me, but it didn't work clearly.

Night-Mind, why you gotta be making no sense.....

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 3 weeks later...

I should get this started up again before a mod closes it.

Last night I had a very surreal dream where my bed came alive, told me it didn't want me to sleep on it anymore, and ate me.

• Upvote 1

The only reason why I haven't been posting here is because I have been having many dreams about a spacific individual and would rather not elaborate

pure_muscle.png

I had a dream a few days ago about not being able to sleep. What does that mean?

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream witch was very much Alien in premise. I was on board a fairly large spacecraft - the kind for long-term travel with living facilities and all - along with three other people, us having recently abandoned a space station because of some threat. At some point I was walking down a hall on my way to have a shower, glancing through a window into another room as I went past it. What I saw was one of the other members of the crew being surrounded by these creatures which had apparently somehow breached the ship without triggering any alarms or anything, and were continuing to crawl into the ship in countless numbers. They were like these giant mantis looking things, with spikes all over them and stuff. I kinda just looked through the window for a few seconds at the crew member's obviously futile attempt to fend them off, shrugged thinking something along the lines of "yeah, that was going to happen. Oh well, nothing to be done now" and went off to the kitchen to get something nice to eat before the aliens would inevitably come for the rest of us.

• Upvote 1

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Had a dream which was very much Alien in premise. I was on board a fairly large spacecraft - the kind for long-term travel with living facilities and all - along with three other people, us having recently abandoned a space station because of some threat. At some point I was walking down a hall on my way to have a shower, glancing through a window into another room as I went past it. What I saw was one of the other members of the crew being surrounded by these creatures which had apparently somehow breached the ship without triggering any alarms or anything, and were continuing to crawl into the ship in countless numbers. They were like these giant mantis looking things, with spikes all over them and stuff. I kinda just looked through the window for a few seconds at the crew member's obviously futile attempt to fend them off, shrugged thinking something along the lines of "yeah, that was going to happen. Oh well, nothing to be done now" and went off to the kitchen to get something nice to eat before the aliens would inevitably come for the rest of us.

I want to see this animated.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have had a dark dream on my mind for a few days now. This dream seems to be a follow-up to another dark dream I had almost five years ago as of the time I am writing this. The dream starts me off being in a forest at night, walking or crawling along the ground seeing through greyscale night-vision goggles. Suddenly I see shapes move in the distance, those of animals and people, than I walk up and a few feet in front of me there is what looks like a humanoid also crawling along the ground, a few inches to a foot above me atop an outcropping of dirt and roots. Normally the dream just stops right there, but no, this time it went on. The dream continued, and it flashed back to someone I knew in-dream but not in real life. It was a female, no older than maybe 24, her name was Lynda Don, from what I could recall from what the dream was depicting, me and her were on some sort of university or campus of sorts. We were friends and from what I could tell from the dream there more complex feelings at play between me and her, and I think me and her were planning on being a couple of sorts, boyfriend and girlfriend I think. The dream showed her walking off said campus, and me meeting her (from my POV) in a concrete super-centre, like the parking area of a mall, and we talked, and had a good time talking in-dream. Than the dream flashed back to the horrific scene, now it was clear to me that this corpse, or soon to be, was in-fact her.  We clutched hands and I dragged her out, or what was left of her. She was missing large patches of flesh and I found that her entire lower half had been consumed by something. Next out of the corner of my eye I saw a wolf, I thought at first that the wolf did it, but than noticed that it was cowering, looking back and forth between her and something else. I look up, a strange shadowy humanoid, best comparable to a skinwalker, but with my mere courage alone I warded it off, I really have no idea how in-dream I managed to ward it away really. I continued to drag what was left of her away, but I could feel she was fading, so I stopped, and we clutched palms together. I could feel her grip fade away, she died than and there. than the dream ended.

Now, me and a friend of mine have been thinking this dream over it, the horrific events of the dream seem to be explained as such. Me finding her in that state represents me finding her at a low point in her life, me clutching her palm and dragging her away from that place represents me trying to save her, the cowering wolf represents people in her life that were too cowardice or too ignorant to help her, and the shadowy being was all the things that was hurting her combined into one, and me warding it off was representative of those things no longer hurting her. But the damage had been one. The dark forest represented her mindset and sense of dread, as well as mine, and her dying is representative of though i tried to help her, in the end it was too little too late.

Again, the person in the dream is someone I do not personally know, nor have I ventured ever heard their name IRL. So I'm stumped but his dream, emotionally and in terms of trying to decode it, if you will.

pure_muscle.png