DREAMS

Tarn

You pretty much broke it apart as I would have.

I kinda gives me goose bumps how detailed it was.

Yeah, I though rarely have dreams that dark and foreboding, just the subject matter in and of itself is something that hits very near and dear to my heart. Not to sound like some sort of edgelord, but what I mean is I have personally been through that kind of pain, mentally-emotionally in my life, that feeling of desolation and isolation and losing of one's self, to near-insanity, not to mention I suffer from severe anxiety and depression, or I have throughout most of my life. So such dark dreams are reflective of both myself, with what I have been through, and how I feel about really everything. I am a compassionate person, and a caring and big-hearted one at that, despite what it is that I have been through. Heck, even being able to open up about such feelings, emotions and experiences, or how I have felt about them, is at least I think very mature, and shows that at least a little bit that I am healing past such experiences. But there's the thing of going into detail, that's my problem with it. And there are many stories, stories that I hope to someday share. But for now in my life, this is a time of healing. however, such dark dreams I cannot control, or foresee, so when they happen upon me I just can't help but think about them, so I have to tell others and write it down to get it off of my mind. It's almost like a journal at this point, recounting all my dark and-or just bizarre dreams. I have at least a few pages worth of stories at this rate.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I had a Bionicle related nightmare quite a while ago now.

For the last week before the dream I had been watching a bid for a Copper Komau, the bid had reached it's last day and was still only 99p, the bid ended in the morning so I went to sleep as usual, I had a horrific nightmare of being outbid at the last second, the sadest part is that it came true  :crying:

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

I've had two dreams I can recall.

One was a couple days ago. The inside of my house started out as a dark gold, but as the dream progressed it all became bigger and more orange until it was vibrant. My house was to be the location of a family party, the purpose of it I do not know, but my birthday is coming up so I will just assume it was that. I do not take my birthday that seriously, but my family does so I just roll with it. This forced interaction with many people made me be thirst for solitude, as is always the case, so I went into my room. In there was a bittersweet surprise. My now-deceased dog Ziva was there, and she looked as well and alive as ever. From there the house began to turn orange, and I enjoyed my time with her. I eventually came out to the living room with little Ziva following me, and after some time interacting with my state-side extended family I went back to my room to nap. She followed me in and curled up in my lazy-boy chair (since her death I use it for makeshift shelving, but I used to keep it clear for her to sleep in whenever she wanted to). She eventually got out of the chair and jumped onto my bed and curled up next to my pillow, and i fell asleep petting her talking aloud with inquiries like "I remember your death, how are you here? Did you ever die? This doesn't make sense, but I don't want to make sense of it, i miss this. You are my Ziva 2". I woke up to my modern house, so different since August 2016, empty of that love and filled with the annoyance of a forced addition to my family member and all his stuff everywhere.

Before my eyes water further, lets go to the second dream, the one I had when I woke up today.  I don't remember much even though it happened this morning because the emotions from the description of the first dream have distracted me, but I will try. It is an abandoned city in decayed ruins, akin to Fallout 3 or 4, or Last of Us. most lights are a blue-green color or standard white ones. The plot of the dream involves the girl i have a crush on IRL, and me stopping someone someone from trying to sabotage any attempts I have to interact with her. This was done via creepy texts on my phone (which for some reason was red and gold and was mostly black with the same blue-green light being the color for the text and digital lines). I end up turning the tables on this person, saving the woman's life from afar as well. in the end, I approach her, the actions I have done for her inspire me, and I introduce myself (and her to me), and we talk (not mentioning anything that happened beforehand). I enjoyed her smile, her face, and the depth of her eyes as they began to dimly glow the same nostalgic blue-green color, adding further beauty to them before my consciousness is pulled through a black tunnel of retreating stars and I wake up having a bloody nose.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Wait did you dream of having a bloody nose or did you really wake up bleeding.

I woke up having one.

EDIT:

...I have a record of getting bloody noses by seeing the faces of women I find to be absolutely beautiful. Not just pretty mind you, but beauty incarnate, so it has only happened like two or three times in my lifetime.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Last night, I had a dream about a girl I used to want to date. In reality, we only interacted a few times and she wanted nothing to do with me.

In my dream, I follow her up a wooden staircase to a platform. Once we reach the top, she continues walking, but I feel overwhelmed with negativity knowing that she probably doesn't want me to be following her. I stop walking, crouch down, and start crying. She comes back and starts comforting me, I think she gives me a hug, and we start talking like friends.

Another dream I had a while ago was rather disturbing. I'm spending time with a pretty girl who I don't associate with anyone in real life. We're alone by a misty forest, in a pavilion I think. She smiles and walks into the mist, and I follow her. I lose sight of her, and a moment later I find the corpse of a fat old man wearing her clothes.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I think I've gotten to the point where I'm so insomnia-riddled that I can't remember my dreams when I actually fall asleep.

...I have a record of getting bloody noses by seeing the faces of women I find to be absolutely beautiful. Not just pretty mind you, but beauty incarnate, so it has only happened like two or three times in my lifetime.

<insert anime nosebleed joke here>

• Upvote 1

I think I've gotten to the point where I'm so insomnia-riddled that I can't remember my dreams when I actually fall asleep.

<insert anime nosebleed joke here>

Trust me, that was the first thing that went through my head when it first happened. :lol:

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have a funny nosebleed story.

One time at jazz band practice we were in the middle of playing a piece when one of the trumpet players slowly walks from the back of the room with a face covered in blood. Looked like someone stabbed his face there was so much blood. The whole time he is acting like it's no big deal.

The band director looks up to the clarinet player next to him and says.

"What you do to him?"

We all just out laughing.

He was all fine apparently explosive nose bleeds are normal for him and are clarinet play was innocent after all.

:P

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

• 2 weeks later...

[June 16 2017, 01:14 PM EST]

Okay, so I just woke up, and I had probably one of the most comical dreams in a long time. My dream was that I was playing a BIONICLE fan game for Mac and it was about tearing the masks off of Zombie Matoran all across Mata Nui, and you are a Buff Macho Matoran, and each mask you pulled off you actually got it in real life. And you didn't play with the mouse, you literally forced your whole arm into the screen and literally manually tore them off from their faces. Once that game was done it told me to click on a link to a forum, that seemed to be based around just fandoms in general, but started as I think a Transformers fan forum, so I click on it, I exit the game, get a shady pop-up from it as it turns out to actually be a download, immediately shut off my computer, and go on with my day. Than I go to turn it back on later and it says "you are the good anime, I am not, Train me and raise me so I will not destroy your computer." 

And than I woke up, my responce in my head (maybe still along with the dream, I'm not exactly sure how to describe it) was "What a ways to go to ruin someone's day" I thought. And so now I'm here.

EDIT: Typos
Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 2

pure_muscle.png

• 4 weeks later...

I had a horrifying dream last night where people kept coming into my room to have their groceries bagged.  Apparently, they thought my room was the checkout line.  I tried to get them to go away, but they just kept coming, and for some reason, I was being held at gunpoint, so I had no choice but to keep bagging their groceries.

Needless to say, I think my job is driving me crazy.

I had a horrifying dream last night where people kept coming into my room to have their groceries bagged.  Apparently, they thought my room was the checkout line.  I tried to get them to go away, but they just kept coming, and for some reason, I was being held at gunpoint, so I had no choice but to keep bagging their groceries.

Needless to say, I think my job is driving me crazy.

I used to be a bagger and that's my personal worst nightmare. (I have had bagging dreams, but never that specific one.)

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

I've told my story on how my dreams kinda act like predictions.

Well I don't understand this one.

I don't remember alot just a bit.

I'm my self MOC walking through a dark forest that's more like a shadow realm than a forest.

Then suddenly I'm setting in a stone thrown in a black void and hear a creepy voice whisper

"What have you do, TimeLord."

I then woke up.

I'm kinda freaking out on what it means.

I think I'm forgetting some parts of it but this is what stuck with me.

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I sorta feel you on the prediction dream thing. Like, sometimes I get into scenarios that give me deja vu. I know that they haven't really happened to me, but I feel like I've dreamt about them before. 

I should post here more often, but I don't remember all my dreams long enough to post about them, and some of them are much too personal to share.

...that's more like a shadow realm...

You lost a children's card game. That's what you've done.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, I had this sorta weird dream where I was in charge of reviewing a new LEGO set version of the Hogwarts Castle from Harry Potter.  It was pretty cool-looking, and had loads of minifigures, but for some reason, my dream self didn't like it.  That's what was sorta weird about it.

• Upvote 1

Lets see. Oh, i had two night terrors last night. i'll make it quick.

Okay, for some reason, I was Will Smith from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and to get out of having to do work, he/i pretending to sustain a head injury and become severely mentally disabled, the family having to tend to us. Three years passed and he/I revealed my deceit after Uncle Phil and Aunt Vivian agreed to send us to a facility that would care for him/I. doing this made them mad, specifically infuriating Uncle Phil in his usual demeanor. Well, this is where the nightmare began. The room suddenly shut with the gate of a fenced elevator, and the eyes of Uncle Phil and Viv became dimly glowing white as the room became grey-scale, the growing filter coming as the rest of the house seen from the room's gated door blew away like dust in the wind, revealing a completely barren  and flat tan wasteland and a pure blue sky. Uncle Phil shouted his anger at me, and noises could be heard from beyond the horizon. suddenly the monster appeared pacing towards what i suspect was no a one-room structure: imagine a large burrito if you will, the tortilla being of thing human skin tight over the muscles and bones withing its bulky mass, it having two heads, one for each side, with the mouths being the burrito folds at the end with large human teeth and a larger tongue, and large unblinking brown horse eyes; it ran on four elephant legs and feet, the skin texture again being human and not creature it resembled, two legs each facing the direction of each neckless head; and it bore four arms, two per each side, they being human except for the index fingers, which were the claws of a praying mantis. As it got closer to the room the traces of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air faded, I fading into taking Will's place, my brother taking Phil's, and my mom taking Viv's. The creature was then before the gate with a cloud of dust it created beginning to dissipate, one side stretching the index finger-claws  and squeezing it thick slobbering tongue through the locked gate. my family retreated tot he back of the small room, but for some reason, I got closer to observe it, ti was that bizarre. i got too close and its fat tongue latched onto my by unseen spiked taste buds, pulled me closer, then began cutting me with its claws and finger nails and devouring me in large bits and flesh rips, the other head bending its half of the body around and they both ate me alive.

I forced myself to wake up, gather my bearings int he bathroom, then flip a lightswitch on before going back to bed. That did not help.

Next dream I was being hunted by sizeable reptillian rats with spikey fin ears and claws that grew 12 inches and retracted with each step. I was on a rock pillar covered in moss, everything else completely enveloped in dark clouds and fog. Seeing these creatures frightened me, so I ran towards the edge of the pillar, the land extending as a land bridge as I kept running in a direction. I ended up at some old military bunker, and closed & locked the door.  I looked around a little bit to find the center, which featured a large empty window, and on of the scaley huge rats was there waiting. It pounced me, and two others followed and they all began to shred my flesh and eat me alive.

After that I didn't bother going back to sleep. Whelp, off to bed now. Hope nothing like either appears.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Lets see. Oh, i had two night terrors last night. i'll make it quick.

Okay, for some reason, I was Will Smith from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and to get out of having to do work, he/i pretending to sustain a head injury and become severely mentally disabled, the family having to tend to us. Three years passed and he/I revealed my deceit after Uncle Phil and Aunt Vivian agreed to send us to a facility that would care for him/I. doing this made them mad, specifically infuriating Uncle Phil in his usual demeanor. Well, this is where the nightmare began. The room suddenly shut with the gate of a fenced elevator, and the eyes of Uncle Phil and Viv became dimly glowing white as the room became grey-scale, the growing filter coming as the rest of the house seen from the room's gated door blew away like dust in the wind, revealing a completely barren  and flat tan wasteland and a pure blue sky. Uncle Phil shouted his anger at me, and noises could be heard from beyond the horizon. suddenly the monster appeared pacing towards what i suspect was no a one-room structure: imagine a large burrito if you will, the tortilla being of thing human skin tight over the muscles and bones withing its bulky mass, it having two heads, one for each side, with the mouths being the burrito folds at the end with large human teeth and a larger tongue, and large unblinking brown horse eyes; it ran on four elephant legs and feet, the skin texture again being human and not creature it resembled, two legs each facing the direction of each neckless head; and it bore four arms, two per each side, they being human except for the index fingers, which were the claws of a praying mantis. As it got closer to the room the traces of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air faded, I fading into taking Will's place, my brother taking Phil's, and my mom taking Viv's. The creature was then before the gate with a cloud of dust it created beginning to dissipate, one side stretching the index finger-claws  and squeezing it thick slobbering tongue through the locked gate. my family retreated tot he back of the small room, but for some reason, I got closer to observe it, ti was that bizarre. i got too close and its fat tongue latched onto my by unseen spiked taste buds, pulled me closer, then began cutting me with its claws and finger nails and devouring me in large bits and flesh rips, the other head bending its half of the body around and they both ate me alive.

I forced myself to wake up, gather my bearings int he bathroom, then flip a lightswitch on before going back to bed. That did not help.

Next dream I was being hunted by sizeable reptillian rats with spikey fin ears and claws that grew 12 inches and retracted with each step. I was on a rock pillar covered in moss, everything else completely enveloped in dark clouds and fog. Seeing these creatures frightened me, so I ran towards the edge of the pillar, the land extending as a land bridge as I kept running in a direction. I ended up at some old military bunker, and closed & locked the door.  I looked around a little bit to find the center, which featured a large empty window, and on of the scaley huge rats was there waiting. It pounced me, and two others followed and they all began to shred my flesh and eat me alive.

After that I didn't bother going back to sleep. Whelp, off to bed now. Hope nothing like either appears.

​Well, this is a story all about how

My sleep cycle's been irreversibly flipped upside-down

​And I'd like to make this post, just sit and read

About my absolutely horrifying Fresh Prince of Bel-Air-themed dream

Edited by Master Inika
  • Upvote 2

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Had a couple of dreams. I find it strange that I am having a run of memorable dreams all of a sudden.

Yesterday or the day before, First, only clothing colors here is white or tan, odd detail I recall; also it was in third-person view, and it had a Die Hard feel to it.

I dreamed I was Vladmir Putin strolling through a hotel in Ukraine with some bodyguards during a diplomatic mission of some sort. Not sure why, but there was a call center in the middle of the hotel, and like some boss at work I was checking up with the folks there, askin' 'bout sandwiches and weather and the like. Then suddenly people start screaming. my bodyguards reveal themselves to be journalists and tell me that in my absence in Russia fascists have taken over the country and I was now a leader in exile, and then in journalist fashion he asked how that made me feel. Didn't get to answer, because then russian revolutionary fascists stormed the floor (they wearing only white with small black and white flags with swastikas on them decorating parts of their body), the screaming from earlier must have been when they stormed the hotel/office. I kept fast-walking away from the commotion to get to safety as shooting could be heard, but then there was a foe. I backed up and I hid underneath a table. IRL I feel the guy could defend himself as Putin knows martial arts, but as I am myself in his body for whatever reason, I couldn't do anything and I hid in sheer fear. I began to wake up as a soldier began to talk, me understanding him even though not knowing the language he spoke, saying that he found me to the others. As I left the fear in the body left and I feel that action was about to go down now that I wasn't in the way.

A dream I had last night because my mom screwed up the day which I have a training class for my job, which she said was today but is actually next Monday, but it was before I woke up so at the time I did not know that. Anyway, in the dream I was at a library (everything begin pale and glowing but colors are otherwise normal) with other folks I have seen from my job but do not know, and we were all rushing to get paperwork done. All the computers were taken by folks who were there before we got there. My mom was helping me with it because it was just such a large volume of work (towers of papers and papers scattered along the floor). I saw Jeff, one of my first co-workers who hears a large summer hat and round sunglasses, and the old country gent said hello then went back to his papers. Then things got more weird. Poison Ivy from Injustice 2 appeared, all plant-based stuff replaced with ice, and Jeff seemed to know her. They talked about old times, but he was on edge. Suddenly he scattered a tower of papers, they all whipping about in the air before slowly falling to the ground, and with arms raised he began to prepare for fighting. Suddenly, he began firebending like from Avatar the Last Airbender, and everyone in the library, except for those distracted on the computer, got out of the way and the two epicly went at it, fire and ice, Jeff's hat never coming off and sometimes placing his hand on his head to keep it there. I woke up in the middle of the spectacle, both bewildered to see the old man fight but also disappointed that I didn't get to see it all. :(

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Okay, I had a very bizarre dream, I might actually use this in my own personal project BlackDawn.

From what I can tell I was my Character from BlackDawn, in a bizarre alien half-jungle, half-cave realm. Dark coves and green thicket, in this strange land I encountered various individuals who were, from all reasonable accounts, upright bug or insect women.... I was quite taken aback both in dream and IRL. Tall and lanky, though very cleary female. The dream than went into me getting to personally know these bizarre creatures/individuals, which there were 6 or seven, but I can only really recount two or three of them. I say creatures/individuals because though they were all insects, they all looked distinctly different between one another. And it was directly said that they sexually reproduced, as one of them had a child, a boy actually, the only male of the bunch of their kind in-dream. These beings could speak english, or just in general speak.

I think what was actually happening in-dream was that I was getting through this odd realm and had gotten lost, I eventually encountered one of these Beings and came into conflict with it, but I defeated it, sparing it in the end. I eventually encountered others, and instead of being hostile to me, they were seemingly attracted to me. Maybe because I spared one of their kind they didn't see me as an enemy...? I dunno. The one that was attracted to me was the one with the kid, as I would later find out. I saw attracted as in they followed me around, and seemed to show great intrigue into me, since I was very alien to them, being human and all. There was another one which also seemed to like me, and stayed close to me following me around as I explored their home. It was a massive city in layers going downwards, with twinkling lights of distant housing, all throughout the dimly lit cavern vines and some sort of webbing lined the walls and boulder and dirt walls of the upper near-surface level which I was on and had just passed downwards to the darker lower levels.

The dream eventually transitioned to a shot of all of them, or I guess their kind, or their kind that I guess I was supposed to meet...? I only met three of the seven, not counting the kid, but I didn't get a good look at the others, just their colors, the mother one was somewhat burnt orange, whilst her son was grey, the one that followed me around was greyish lime-tan, and one that had attacked me was grey and faint yellow with some black. And the other 4 were tan, grey, light-grey deep-green, light-grey deep-blue, and white. Than I woke up

Actually, come to think of it, the dream was a lot like HF savage planet in a lot of ways. Strange thing is that I do have a bin on my radiator in my room infront of my bed, which has been there for years, but I haven't had a dream at all haing to do with anything like the topic until now.

pure_muscle.png

• 2 weeks later...

Do you ever have dreams that loop until you're waken up by something?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Sort of.  In my case, I sometimes have dreams about something, and I just can't stop dreaming about it.  When I wake up, the thing is still stuck in my head.  I try to think of something else, but the same thing just keeps replaying over and over.  It drives me to insomnia.

not really a looping dream, but in july on the last day of camp i kept having dreams about our youth teacher coming and waking us up. dream ends, reality begins, realize it's 5 am and we're not gonna be up for another two hours. go to sleep, have same dream, wake up, still dark out. repeat about two or three times until it's actually daylight and i wake up about five minutes before i'm supposed to.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I had a dream about this place. it's the second one I've had, but they're both the same. they start out that I'm in here, but it's not day or night. it's kind of half night, you know? but it looks just like this, except for the light. and I'm scared like I can't tell you. of all people, you're standing right over there, by that counter. you're in both dreams, and you're scared. I get even more frightened when I see how afraid you are, and then I realize what it is. there's a man. in back of this place. he's the one who's doing it. I can see him through the wall. I can see his face.

I hope that I never see that face, ever, outside of a dream. that's all.

Edited by Baphomet
  • Upvote 2

I had a dream a few days ago about me playing a video game about Deadshot. It was cool shooting things at angles and the bullets ricochet at people. I was hired to infiltrate this cult in the middle of the city and kill its leader, it being lead by an elderly Shang Tsung and protected by Scorpion, the cult called the Church of the Very Idiot. I got in there, there being dream-like clouds inside with benches coming out of the cloudy ground, and I had a Injustice-style fight with Scorpion. i defeated him but the cultists who looked like Rot zombies from New 52 Swamp Thing swarmed me so I got out of there as Shang Tsung laughed like Aku. Then out in the streets a swat team was waiting for me so I ran. I found a van without a rear window to hide in so I got in there and began sniping and bouncing bullets at certain angles. The swat team commander was this huge black lady in swat gear (minus helmet, instead carelessly bearing her dark blonde dutch dreads) and her fat behind was attracting my bullets like a magnet, this infuriating me, the player, but couldn't help but laugh at the same time. She got annoyed by this (the firing doing nothing to harm her) but when she realized it was me firing at her she redirected all the swat team members to go my location. Surrounded, I prepared to fire my way out but then I woke up.

Last night I had a dream about me trying to obtain a staff to unlock some ancient ruin underneath a suburban house in a cul-de-sac. Some government lady 'confiscated the staff, but me and my thief partner stole a limo and followed her. We raced, but for some reason we all parked nicely and we got out to stand in front of the gov lady's limo. She got out, and the world around us faded into being in some office in a tower at night, only lights being the small lights on computers and surge outlets and other passively active electronics as well as the lights of the outside city and a green-lit aquarium in the office. She took this sparkling blue staff with topped with something like a diamond question-mark out of a long metal case with red foam inside, and she talked about it and its purpose, but though she spoke I couldn't comprehend her words. Then she said that she will be the only one to open the ruins. Infuriated I grabbed the dim blue shimmering staff and as I did that it fell apart into three pieces and at the same time the world shimmered and faded into the cul-de-sac where the ruins were located underneath, and all three of us took a piece. I grabbed the longest part and ran away as my partner fought witht he lady for her piece. I went to bed in one of the houses, and my partner, now strangley decades older with a scar on his cheek and grey hair, stood over me, and i opened my eyes, the shimmering staff piece next to me on a cabinet next to my bed, and his face was lit by the moonlight through the horizontal blinds, and said something calmly but ended with hint of taint like "Heh, you thought you would be safest while sleeping. We all do, don't we?" then my dream ended.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's gotten pretty vague by now, but I had a dream where people's clothes melded with their bodies and 'human' personalities were gone. They became just... things. Things that glided across the ground, slowly pursuing things not like themselves. I woke up not soon after and then forgot the rest because it happened to be a very creepy dream all in all. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Last dream I had was some gray gray-scale guy in a gray sweater stood over my bed. Had short orange hair and his eyeballs glow yellow save his pupils and he had some sort of spray paint design on his sweater that also glow yellow. He stared at me while I was in bed, the rest of the room being gray-scale except myself. Suddenly he shoved his body onto mine, lashing his jaws towards my heart like a mad dog, his eyes wide and maddened. I held him off from ripping my flesh off my chest for as long as I could until I decided the only thing I could do is bite him back, pushing him away then clamping down upon his throat ready to tear it out with red down my chin. It is here that I forced myself to wake up.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 3 weeks later...

The government tried out the air defense sirens where I live....after that I had a pretty bad dream about bombings, where my community was crammed in a stadium (don't ask) and we needed food, so me and a few other people were about to set out for supplies. There were like 3-5 minutes between attacks, so we faced a pretty complicated task, but I woke up before the dream continued. 

The government tried out the air defense sirens where I live....after that I had a pretty bad dream about bombings, where my community was crammed in a stadium (don't ask) and we needed food, so me and a few other people were about to set out for supplies. There were like 3-5 minutes between attacks, so we faced a pretty complicated task, but I woke up before the dream continued.

I absolutely hate the sound of air sirens, scares me and makes me think the end is nigh by nukes. I can imagine the sound if them would cause nightmares.

I absolutely hate the sound of air sirens, scares me and makes me think the end is nigh by nukes. I can imagine the sound if them would cause nightmares.
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Religious discussion removed.

I'm kicking myself for having an interesting dream, waking up in a daze, and going back to sleep without writing it down. I remember nothing except that it was worth remembering. This happens a lot, too.

Edited by Tufi Piyufi
  • Upvote 3

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

I fell asleep in government class this morning, and had a short dream that I was a JoJo.

Good content removed.

Edited by Scrubbish
  • Upvote 1

All I remember from last night's dream was that a whole bunch of my former classmates and I were in a massive lecture hall, with drawing of different symbols, words, and phrases on banners adoring the one apposing wall. It was freaky, my dudes.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Had a dream about a friend of mine was my girlfriend and while still having blue candy liquid in her mouth I fed her cheese slices (she refused to use her arms), while we and my coworkers watched three of them play Call of Duty with DLC skins as Nathan Drake and Sully from Uncharted and another DLC skin of a coworker that was like an uglier brutish version of himself with gold and silver metal chain-tubes coming out of the skin's nostrils and they slid in and out as the model breathed.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Had this weird dream yesterday that involved my grandparents house, a bunch of dogs, and the cast of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Can't remember much.

Last night I had a dream that involved thus guy in a stitched together suit made of skins of pigs and he acted like Jigsaw from from the Saw movie franchise. Me and this group of people raided his mansion of a house and he was running around avoiding our shotgun blasts as we aimed for him and killed these burnt corpse zombies he summoned. We gunned the demons down and attempted to gun him down as well. Well, we failed, and in his flips and tricks was able to install explosives on us, eventually flipping back his hood of three skinned pig heads and announcing bare-face that the raiders had to play death games or be killed instantly, me and three other decided we would rather leave so we high tailed it out of the house. As soon as the first guy stepped foot of the sidewalk outside the house he blew up into steaming pieces of red gore, and unable to halt in time me and the third guy blew up as well. A camera shot went from the from yard, into the twisted house and close up to the pig-man's revealed face, his skin tan, shoulder length black hair and a large incisor tooth gap, and in a deep voice he asked to the remaining raiders, 'Wanna play a game?'

Even though I had died I was still able to see what was happening. I was all like "nope, nope". So I forced myself to get up twenty minutes before I was supposed to.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I had a dream where my school had a big, open space on campus where the walls were decorated with anime characters. As much as I'm a weeb, that was hard to stomach.

Oh and ELO's fake song "Star Platinum" played in the background as I walked through the weeb hall. I almost never have dreams where I make up a song, much less ones where the song itself is a reference to JoJo. Or maybe in this case, the other way around? Araki does name things after songs...

Edited by Josuke Higashikata 4

t5pQDlO.jpg

Something strange I would like to tell you about: My Brother has the power to infiltrate people's dreams! 

Let me explain the story:

many years ago...

I was sleeping, having a dream, in the dream I was Anakin Skywalker and I was fighting Cin Drallig (A jedi you fight in the revenge of the sith video game), I had defeated him in the lightsabre duel, then Emporer Palpatine came and congratulated me on my achievement, then he told me to wake up, I promptly awoke and continued with my morning, my Brother woke up later, I asked him what he dreamt about (as was a tradition in those days) and he told the exact same story as my dream, except he was Palpatine, not Anakin...

Turns out he had the same thing happen with our Grandpa, so we decided it was a "power" he possessed, although we don't know if he still has it because he never dreams anymore.

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!