Oldschool Promo Flyers!

Hey guys, 
I finally took the time to get some scans of the old flyers that I kept from back in the day.
These were usually stacked in the Bionicle cardboard displays some toy shops had.

I firstly wanted to share the ones I got my hands on, but I also ask you guys to share yours if you have any additional ones that I never saw :)
They seem to be fairly rare nowadays, I haven't seen anyone else post anything about them

Enjoy! :D

Kraata

Db1gKZXm.jpg l1w2D8Qm.jpg

Rahkshi

ahcQU3mm.jpg rZFvDULm.jpg

Bohrok Kal

KF4hrQmm.jpg 1NTHjHSm.jpg

2003 Booklet

4ZsEkrmm.jpg NIxRbXFm.jpg

Link to Imgur album:
http://imgur.com/a/bNMfK

• Upvote 8

oBDcYei.jpg

Nice! I have the Bohrok-Kal one but I've never seen any others before.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I got a bunch of the tiny booklets, including the mini-comics from the Bohrok. I'll see if I can get some pics up

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...

Old Bionicle promo material is all so cool to look back on. So much glow! Everyone sure was liberal with their Photoshop filters back then, weren't they.

The best IMO were always in the comics though. As a kid with no access to the internet but a thorough knowledge of the Matoran alphabet, I remember waiting in absolute awe when I saw the end of this comic. Like, "why the heck does it say Vakama?" and "is this guy the new Toa?"

Dumb kid that I was, I thought the Kanoka shooter was a new version of Turaga Vakama, sitting on this guy's shoulder. Just, no clue at all that this shadowy guy was Vakama.

• Upvote 1