BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

I earned my place on the throne years ago. I need not prove myself. At least if I must kill it shall be done face to face, not through cowardly methods you and your companion have employed. Preparation is the key to victory. Power is only for those who can wield it for the best interest of the many. The water region showed that it held not even it's own interest at heart, and what power it had had to be taken away.

Cowardly? We could have run, but we went back and killed Timelord. You're just angry you didn't get to put us on trial. :P

• Upvote 3

I earned my place on the throne years ago. I need not prove myself. At least if I must kill it shall be done face to face, not through cowardly methods you and your companion have employed. Preparation is the key to victory. Power is only for those who can wield it for the best interest of the many. The water region showed that it held not even it's own interest at heart, and what power it had had to be taken away.

Cowardly? We could have run, but we went back and killed Timelord. You're just angry you didn't get to put us on trial. :P

Poison is perhaps the most cowardly of methods available. It shows you know you could not win in a fair fight against those you sought to destroy, ss instead you threw honor out the window and killed them in such an impersonal manner. On top of that, Nato asked for his trial by combat, which he would have received. But yet again you two took the cowards route. As such I am declaring there will be no trial by combat should you two be captured. You have lost that right by sacrificing the first trial by combat.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Poison is perhaps the most cowardly of methods available. It shows you know you could not win in a fair fight against those you sought to destroy, ss instead you threw honor out the window and killed them in such an impersonal manner. On top of that, Nato asked for his trial by combat, which he would have received. But yet again you two took the cowards route. As such I am declaring there will be no trial by combat should you two be captured. You have lost that right by sacrificing the first trial by combat.

Don't tell me about winning a fair fight. We're the only ones who have won any fights.

• Upvote 3

Yes, one could always just craft a Mask of Stealth and get their pet zombie to do it for them. :P

• Upvote 7

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yes, that is one such example. Though to be fair, the water region was incredibly foolish to leave it completely unguarded. Should be more mad at yourself than me.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm not angry, I'm merely remarking on how ironic it is that you condemn us for the methods we've employed, yet have done nothing to get your hands dirty, yourself. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've condemned you for methods that have gotten others killed. What I have done has gotten no hurt or killed, infact my actions are ensuring the skull spider horde can not be used to injure further people. I am preventing more death.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I am thoroughly entertained by this discussion of unfairness and cowardice in a game where such qualities are literally mandatory. However, I would request that the participants take a momentary break while the Fire Region collectively makes popcorn.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

I am thoroughly entertained by this discussion of unfairness and cowardice in a game where such qualities are literally mandatory. 

Nice to see that someone gets it. 

I am thoroughly entertained by this discussion of unfairness and cowardice in a game where such qualities are literally mandatory. However, I would request that the participants take a momentary break while the Fire Region collectively makes popcorn.

Truth be told, I'm just having it because I'm bored, and it would be slightly in character. I mean yeah we all know such tactics will win the game, but our character should keep some appearance of 'morals' whatever those may be.

I mean speaking completely out of character, I love what Terrorsaur and Nato have been doing, as it has spiced up the game and kept me on my toes.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Honestly, the only reason I've been having this debate/conversation is because I'm not going to trial, and thus won't be able to argue with anyone there. 

EPISODE FOUR

“KEEP IT SECRET, KEEP IT SAFE”

The summons went out all over Okoto, to every noble Protector in the realm:

You are hereby summoned to the Ancient City by the will of his grace, the Mask Maker Voxumo.

To ignore the summons would be to ignore the Mask Maker.

To ignore the Mask Maker was to ignore the law.

-ANCIENT CITY-

-VOXUMO-

With the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders now adorning his face, Voxumo summoned the horde to him; he was flanked by three of his Skull Warriors.

“Go to the Water Region, and search it thoroughly,” the Mask Maker ordered. “Tell me about everything you find. Tell me if Nato is there. Tell me if Terrorsaur is there.”

As the Skull Spider horde scuttled away, he turned around to face the three Skull Warriors. He gestured for them to follow him as he entered the forge, where he handed one the Mask of Strength and another the Mask of Truth (the third still wore the Mask of Stealth).

“TimeLord should have arrived with the prisoners in tow by now,” he said, both to the silent Skull Warriors and himself. “Either he has been delayed, or both Nato and Terrorsaur have escaped. They are cruel, bloodthirsty, and vengeful. TimeLord is undoubtedly already dead.”

He sat down, penning another scroll to Zatth, who had replied to his offer for the decimated region to live in the Ancient City with a request for further details.

Zatth,

The stone region would receive the protection of the skull warriors who often patrol the city when not by my side. They would also receive the recently acquired protection of the Skull Spiders. The water region showed it could not be trusted with power, and as such I sent one of my skull warriors to claim the mask. Aside from those defenses the Ancient City is also defensible as one would expect from the home of prior mask makers.

Sincerely,

Voxumo

Sending the scroll off towards the Stone Region, Voxumo made his way down to the cells, where his three prisoners were guarded by a single Skull Warrior. He ignored Jed, but unlatched the cells of both Smoke Monster and Tekulo; both looked up at him with confusion.

“TimeLord should have arrived by now, with those directly responsible for the Stone Region Incident in tow,” the Mask Maker told them. “He has not, and I suspect that he is dead, and that they run free. For now… you are both free to wander the Ancient City. But I want you to remain here until the trial.”

Both nodded; with nothing else to keep him there, Voxumo left.

-SMOKE MONSTER-

He stared at Tekulo, who stared right back.

“If TimeLord is dead…” Tekulo started.

“…then I am the new acting leader of the Jungle Tribe,” Smoke Monster finished.

Tekulo grinned. “So what will we do now, Commander Smoke Monster?”

“Stay here for now, as the Mask Maker wishes,” Smoke Monster replied. “Try not to cause trouble.”

“Aw, you’re no fun.”

-STONE REGION-

-ZATTH-

He left the Scorched Black Protector in charge of the Stone Region as he began his travel to the Ancient City on the Mask Maker’s orders.

Before he left, he had sent two scrolls – one to Burnmad, informing him that he had used Dragonstar as a proxy to meet with Pulse (and suspected both of them to be loyal to the old royal regime) and one to FF, with a request that the Ice Ruler keep as close an eye on Pulse as possible (for Zatth could no longer, in good faith, trust anyone from the Water Region).

There was still a long road ahead.

-FIRE REGION-

-BURNMAD-

“How did your meeting with the Ice Trader go?” he asked, as Imrukii joined him.

“It went quite well, I think,” Imrukii replied. “He seemed to agree with my declaration that our two peoples should make amends, and that those who tore the Stone Region apart should lose their lives. I extended an offer to include the Ice Region into SETA once we can properly revise the agreement, but only after those scumbags Nato and Terrorsaur are dead.”

Burnmad hummed. “We have been summoned to the Ancient City for their trial. Keep an open mind; they may be found innocent. Nato has demanded a trial by combat, and should he win, he would be cleared of all charges against his name.”

“Then I beg you to let me be his executioner,” Imrukii replied, looking dead serious. “I am stronger than most give me credit for, Commander. I am strong of mind and strong of will; I could be the Mask Maker or a great leader if allowed. I could take Nato down in this trial by combat.”

The Fire Region Ruler frowned, wording his reply carefully. “TimeLord is to be his opponent in the duel, unless he selects a champion. I do not wish to lose my Diplomat; you will not take part unless TimeLord can offer enough to make the risk worth it.”

“We should be hunting for them,” Imrukii spat. “They have betrayed SETA, and they have betrayed Lord Voxumo! We should unite to hunt them down and end their worthless lives, and instead you hole us up here!”

“Watch your tongue. Besides, we shall be heading to the Ancient City shortly enough for the trial. Perhaps you’ll see some action, or perhaps you shall not. We will be accompanied by 50 of our best guards, and I have extended an invitation for Pulse to join us.”

“Didn’t Zatth warn you about him and Dragonstar?” Imrukii asked, sounding suspicious.

Burnmad shrugged, unconcerned with the unspoken accusation. “He did. But he is also under a great deal of stress; three of the Stone Region’s highest ranked died along with a good portion of the rest. He alone holds his region afloat; he has every reason to be paranoid, and it is smart of him to question everything. But I do not believe that Pulse and Dragonstar are a threat to us.”

“They might be a threat to the Mask Maker.”

“I think that Pulse in particular is in more danger from the Mask Maker,” Burnmad replied. “Voxumo suspects the entire Water Region of treachery. There is no telling what he might do – but Pulse has also vocally opposed the move that Nato and Terrorsaur made to all who would hear. He has made enemies of the most dangerous people on this island. Voxumo has as well.”

“What are you saying?”

“I am saying that everyone is innocent until proven guilty… and they deserve a fair chance to explain their side of the story.”

-EARTH REGION-

-PULSE-

“So, what are we meeting here for?” Dragonstar asked him.

“Here lies the Mask of Time, somewhere,” Pulse said quietly, “along with the graves of the Earth Tribe.”

“And that dagger too, I’m assuming.”

“Yes. Things are getting pretty dangerous… I might switch out my blue for black, and honor the dead. Few wear the colors of the Earth Tribe, and fewer still truly remember them. I will remember them, and perhaps they shall return to us someday.”

“What of the Trader’s Guild?”

“Still operating, despite RahiSpeak’s death and Smoke Monster’s imprisonment. Though rumor has it that TimeLord has gone missing – that would leave both of their regions without leaders.”

“Smoke Monster is still a prisoner?”

Pulse nodded. “The Mask Maker… he must believe that the conspiracy was much larger than it was. Even those who associate with anyone out of his favor, he finds cause to blame – and to punish. He’s becoming quite a bloodthirsty ruler, if rumor is to be believed…”

“I agree,” Dragonstar said quietly. “It sets a dangerous precedent.”

Pulse shrugged. “There isn’t much we can do about it. But if you’re ever in trouble, I would recommend trying to find asylum in the Ice Region. You should be safe there, unless Nato is present – I appear to be in his sights, and he might kill those known to associate with me.”

“What do you plan to do about Voxumo’s summons?” the Fire Trader asked.

“I plan to ignore it and stay here,” Pulse replied. “Burnmad’s offer is generous, but… I do not trust Voxumo to be sensible. I will not be surprised if any Water Tribe members who attend find themselves dead on the floor by the time this trial is over.”

“Then this is where we part ways.”

“Yes.”

The Fire Trader nodded once before walking away, leaving Pulse alone to his search and his thoughts.

-ANCIENT CITY-

-FF-

He eyed the two scrolls that he had received warily.

To the Loyal Ruler FF

Go to the Jungle Region. Bring the Mask of Creation.

-The Heir

The message from the Heir was worrying, but the message from Zatth was worse:

To FF

I need you to keep an eye out for me on the Water Trader, Pulse. I suspect he is loyal to the heir, and I cannot trust anyone from the Water Region to the task. Please meet with him, just in case.

-Zatth, Acting Ruler & Diplomat of the Stone Region

Standing from his seat, he tossed both scrolls into the fire and watched them burn, mulling over them. The Heir had at least one thing right – in these times, it would not be a poor idea to keep the Mask of Creation on his person, just in case of trouble. But to try and order him into the Jungle Region… that was a disaster that might be best left avoided.

As for Pulse… the Water Trader had vanished from the Fire Region and had not been seen since.

Perhaps Zatth was right.

“Am I interrupting something?”

He turned away from the fire at the sound of Voxumo’s voice, frowning at the sight the Skull Warrior standing behind the Mask Maker, a Mask of Truth upon its face. He could already feel the compulsions of the mask.

“No,” he managed. “We can begin. Why have I been called?”

“I’m naturally going to assume that you are fully aware of what your Diplomat has been up to.” The Mask Maker cut right to the chase. “Plotting. Scheming. Murder. He's been very busy… and the one question on everyone's mind is, did you know of his plans to poison water supplies? I mean, surely you as the Ruler of the Ice Region should know of such plans?”

“I… always had a feeling that Nato would betray the Ice Region,” FF said, speaking slowly. “It seemed like an in-character thing for him to do; but I did not expect the water to be poisoned.”

The Mask Maker snorted, disbelief written all over his face. “When he went rogue, did that not seem… odd to you?”

Again, FF took a moment to respond, choosing his words carefully. “I think I just got a bit too relaxed with my duties so I wasn't really doing the best job of keeping track of people.”

Voxumo nodded along. “That's not a reassuring statement given the history of the Ice Region... I mean what's to say I should trust you not to make the same mistake in the future?”

“I have learned my lesson.” It was the truth.

“Very well,” the Mask Maker replied, sighing. “I want you to be here for the trial.”

He turned to leave, but FF stopped him. “What?”

“Any scrolls that come from the Ice Region,” FF said quietly. “I do not know if they would go through you first or to me – but if word arrives about Nato having returned… please alert me.”

The Mask Maker glared at him before nodding sharply and leaving.

The Ice Region Ruler sagged down into his chair, relief washing through him as the Skull Warrior left the room. The unrelenting compulsions of the Mask of Truth were tiring, even when one cooperated with the unspoken commands.

-WATER REGION-

-DALLIOR-

He frowned, staring intently at the series of scrolls (some of them copies, for the originals were now elsewhere, having been sent off) before him. Two were of particular importance.

Dear companions,

After much thinking on the matter, I have decided to organize a group to explore

TRUST THE ICE TRIBE

the seldom explored Earth Region. After their fall years back, almost no one has

IF YOU CAN READ THIS...

ventured there, and I think there could be interesting spoils awaiting.  I also think that

RESPOND WITH A MISSIVE INCLUDING...

we should gather some members of other tribes as well; maybe our friends in Jungle?

"OKOTOAN PLANTLIFE"

Sincerely, KEEP IT SECRET

Dallior Stamos  KEEP IT SAFE

-

Dear Diplomat Dallior Stamos;

I do not think it a wise idea to invite the Jungle Region. Or call them friends. Trader Smoke Monster is a friend of mine, but the rest? Probably not too fond of the Water Region any more. That said - related to my friendship with Toa Smoke Monster, who has been feeding me information about the Okotoan Plantlife and I to him, well... our Council Member, Jed1ndy, is also imprisoned. That I learnt only recently. That's a problem. I'm the only Water Region member that hasn't been imprisoned so far, and thank goodness for that.

Regardless, I am already in the Earth Region. If you wish to meet me there, that is most welcome.

Sincerely,

Pulse

P.S. I fear there are now several factions working against the Water Region as a whole. Be wary.

Several factions working against the Water Region…

…Terrorsaur’s move had been foolish; if not in targets, then in its premature timing. They would have to move carefully.

“Sir?”

He turned to the Protector who had interrupted his thoughts. “Yes?”

“Uh… Commander Terrorsaur has returned, sir. With the Ice Diplomat. They wish to see you.”

-NATO-

“Right,” Terrorsaur began, as Dallior finally joined them. “I figured as much that this would happen, so I didn't want to make our entrance a big deal. I'm here to take back the throne of the Water Region, and to provide Nato safe harbor. I didn't want to speak in public because we can't trust Jed, and Pulse isn't very friendly with Nato and I at the moment.”

“Very well.”

“Dallior, I’m going to be frank - your plans have been confusing me. I'm not sure if you are still going to the Earth region or not. If you could tell us plainly, so we can figure out our next move… it would be helpful.”

Dallior glanced between the two of them, frowning slightly before it turned into a smirk. “You two are always welcome in the Water Region. Just keep it secret. Keep it safe. My plans were to head to the Earth Region with one or both of you; I believe it would very worth our time.”

Terrorsaur hesitated; Nato rolled his eyes, waving for him to speak. “Well, our original plan was to go over there once we escaped the Jungle… but if Pulse or any Fire Region members are still there, it is unsafe for Nato and I.”

That got a chuckle from the Water Diplomat. “I dunno, I’d say Pulse’s actions are a little more important than ours right now, to be quite honest. I believe we should help him.”

No, that won’t do, Nato thought, before saying, “he threw us to the wolves. I have every intention of adding his head to my collection. I will join you on your trip, but only so far as the Ice Region.”

“I’ll be staying here,” Terrorsaur said. “The Water Region should have somebody left to command it.”

Nato followed Dallior out of the room – unfortunately for them (but extremely so for Terrorsaur), they did not notice the Skull Spiders staring from the bushes….

-ANCIENT CITY-

-VOXUMO-

He watched as the many Protectors arrived, and began to mingle; it seemed almost everyone had arrived.

He frowned. Everyone, that was, except for Pulse… and Nato… and Terrorsaur… and Dallior.

What are they planning?

-EARTH REGION-

-PULSE-

In the Earth Region, Pulse stood triumphant, his thoughts a million miles away from the Mask Maker and his command to journey to the Ancient City.

He had something far better to do.

Soon, he would be beyond the usurper… for in his hands he now held the Mask of Time.

END OF EPISODE FOUR.

Quite a game changing episode, if one that lacked murder! Let’s go over stuff!

-Episode 05 will mostly take place here in-topic, for the trial of Jed, Smoke Monster, and Tekulo, for their suspected parts in the poisoning of the Stone Region. They stand accused by Voxumo and Zatth.

I will alert you all here in-topic once the trial begins (sometime tomorrow). Nato, Terrorsaur, Dallior, and Pulse are not present in the Ancient City; they can continue to plot/scheme as normal, as can certain other players (particularly FF, Burnmad, Voxumo, and Zatth as rulers of various sorts).

-Pulse has found the Mask of Time! This is a bit of a game changer! “But Voltex”, you might be saying, “you need one Protector of each element in order to use it!” You are correct – but the discovering of the Mask of Time has activated a secret mechanic; one of the players in this game is actually a Protector of Earth. Who could it be…?

That’s all for now!

EPISODE FIVE BEGINS NOW (IN PMS); THE TRIAL WILL BEGIN IN-TOPIC TOMORROW!

• Upvote 8

-VOXUMO-

He watched as the many Protectors arrived, and began to mingle; it seemed almost everyone had arrived.

He frowned. Everyone, that was, except for Pulse… and Nato… and Terrorsaur… and Dallior.

Oh, come on.

Did you seriously expect us to just stroll on in to voluntarily attend our own executions? 

“Then I beg you to let me be his executioner,” Imrukii replied, looking dead serious. “I am stronger than most give me credit for, Commander. I am strong of mind and strong of will; I could be the Mask Maker or a great leader if allowed. I could take Nato down in this trial by combat.”

Also - Why are you so eager to see me dead, Imrukii? What did I ever do to you?

Edited by The Old Master

Wait, I thought Earth only had half of the Mask of Time?

When you have to start writing "Mask of Time" over and over again, you can refer it to "The Upper Half of the Mythical Mask of Time" a bloody thousand times, mkay?

• Upvote 6

Yay, my quote was the episode title!!! :D

This was certainly an impressive episode, if a bit crazy. Also, WHICH OF YOU IS THE EARTH PROTECTOR NYEH

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Gee, probably the only black armored protector...

Also Burnmad you would know that the earth region only has the upper half as at the start of this I was apparently attempting to create a mask of time, or at least the bottom half.

Also I'm calling it, pulse wants to summon the toa, fool them into believing I and his other enemies are evil and that it's their job to defeat us. I will bet all my skull warriors on this.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I don't see how that makes much of a difference, though.

We already know what the existing piece of the mask is capable of, and that's plenty enough to change the game. 

I don't see how that makes much of a difference, though.

We already know what the existing piece of the mask is capable of, and that's plenty enough to change the game. 

It's capable of visions, and summoning the toa.... The only benefit it has is the summoning of the toa.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

When you have to start writing "Mask of Time" over and over again, you can refer it to "The Upper Half of the Mythical Mask of Time" a bloody thousand times, mkay?

So do they need the other half to activate it, then? Because, to me, it sounded like they could activate it now with only the Protector from each region.

Edit: Where was all this business above me discussed? I think I missed a post or a paragraph somewhere. =P

Edited by Shadow Burnmad

So do they need the other half to activate it, then? Because, to me, it sounded like they could activate it now with only the Protector from each region.

That's how it works in the canon thus far... However they apparently also need the prophecy of heroes, which doesn't seem like they have since canon wise the protectors only received it after ekimu was rendered comatose. Here that hasn't happened, so ekimu probably took it to his grave.

But of course this is just canon. This Okoto could be set in an entirely different reality with different rules and stipulations.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That's how it works in the canon thus far... However they apparently also need the prophecy of heroes, which doesn't seem like they have since canon wise the protectors only received it after ekimu was rendered comatose. Here that hasn't happened, so ekimu probably took it to his grave.

Ohhhh, that explains it. I haven't followed the bonkles since several years prior to the end of Gen 1. =P

We're hitting a point where I'm sorta picking and choosing from canon; what makes sense to keep, and makes sense to change I'm the scope of the game and Game of Thrones/ASOIAF.

For instance, there's a reason the Mask Maker is guarded by loyal Skull Warriors, but you won't learn it, since it has no impact on this game.

Edited by Lucina

Was secretly makuta this entire time... And the skull warriors are really Vahki.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Also I'm calling it, pulse wants to summon the toa, fool them into believing I and his other enemies are evil and that it's their job to defeat us. 

Well, it won't exactly take much effort to convince anyone that you're evil. 

You're certainly not putting any effort into hiding it. 

• Upvote 3

Also I'm calling it, pulse wants to summon the toa, fool them into believing I and his other enemies are evil and that it's their job to defeat us. 

Proof that a Protector of Fire can be burned.

-VOXUMO-

Oh, come on.

Did you seriously expect us to just stroll on in to voluntarily attend our own executions?

Also - Why are you so eager to see me dead, Imrukii? What did I ever do to you?

Well, nothing to me, I just have a strong, perhaps overbearing sence of justice. What you did to TimeLord was Deceitful, you asked for a trial by combat, did you not? But instead you executed him in the most vile of ways. Stoned to death. Which I find rather ironic seeing what your partner Terrorsaur did to the Stone Region. He desearves death more so than you, though I have made an even more ritious presentation for his demise.

While he rots in the underworld, for your sake you'd better hope to be a servent of it.

Also

Proof that a Protector of Fire can be burned.

That wasn't really much of a burn, it was more like a light ember falling upon ones bare toe and quicking extinquising, leaving behind a solemn sting.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Well, nothing to me, I just have a strong, perhaps overbearing sence of justice. What you did to TimeLord was Deceitful, you asked for a trial by combat, did you not? But instead you executed him in the most vile of ways. Stoned to death. Which I find rather ironic seeing what your partner Terrorsaur did to the Stone Region. He desearves death more so than you, though I have made an even more ritious presentation for his demise.

While he rots in the underworld, for your sake you'd better hope to be a servent of it.

Trying to be moral in an extremely amoral environment gets you dead fast.

There is a difference between Evil and Paranoid. I am most definitely the latter of the two.

And what have I done that is considered evil?

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If it's Barbar-ish behaivor you want, it's Barbar-ish behaivor you get! I WILL TEAR FROM YOUR MORTAL BONE THE FLESH OF THE SNAKE WHO IS YOU AND CONSUME IT UPON YOUR DYING MOMENT!

Happy?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Also on a somewhat related note, can I just say that I'm imagining Voxumo the Mask Maker to look something like This. (The Red and Gold guy) Mind you, made those tablescraps awhile ago.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Also on a somewhat related note, can I just say that I'm imagining Voxumo the Mask Maker to look something like This. (The Red and Gold guy) Mind you, made those tablescraps awhile ago.

I thought you looked like a silver Ekimu with your mask, but I'll go with that now.

Thought it was more fitting since I'm somehow guarded by the Skull warriors. and the red could represent my prior affiliation with the Fire Region.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

e4fa21b091f24b8c319fde3a578c1a0a.jpg

• Upvote 2

You two tost away your only chance of freedom

A trial

And your rights

The second any one still loyal to the Mask Maker finds you they will kill you on the spot and if allowed I want the Jungle region to have the head of Nato.

Lord Mask Maker you can have Terrorsaur.

My region shall enjoy the blood of Nato.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

The only reason I was able to kill you in the first place was because you'd lost the faith of your people.

They're probably grateful that I deposed the dangerous lunatic who threatened the safety of their entire region.