BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

[sNIP]

I'm almost wishing I was actually present at the trial so I could point out exactly how utterly wrong most of what you've said is. 

But frankly, I've already justified my actions to the few people who matter. I see no reason to waste time repeating myself to those who've already made up their minds about my fate. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Watchful eyes of Voxumo? The only one who caught us was that rat, Timelord. And Stone was outside of SETA. Attacking them didn't betray you, Imrukii. You're just looking for favor.

I wanted a peace deal you wanted war.

How did you think those two plans would have worked.

You two are cowards.

Nato I expected better of you. I gave you your request to the trial by combat even after the Lord Mask Maker told me just to kill you.

And Terrorsaur I truly wanted peace between are regions but at last it seems it wasn't ment to be.

You could of ran off into the Jungle but no. You had to comeback and kill me.

If anyone catches these two, kill them on the spot. It will spare your region much pain.

I now speak to my region now.

There is probably no hope in finding my body. So don't waste your time searching for it.

All I ask is that a simple memorial be created. A hourglass with my name on it.

Also try to maintain what little peace is left on Okoto.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Why're you asking us?

You were the one who decided to join up with both alliances, despite knowing that one specifically required you to betray the other. 

I gave you your request to the trial by combat even after the Lord Mask Maker told me just to kill you.

He ordered you to kill us? Well, that is absolutely fascinating. I almost wish you were still alive so that you could testify this intriguing piece of information to the entire audience. 

Well... yeah, obviously. You betrayed our alliance, devoted an entire PM to gloating, refused my challenge, and so on. There was no way we were going to let you live after all of that.  

Your decision to only bring four guards, and leave the Mask of Control behind, made it easy. 

There is probably no hope in finding my body. So don't waste your time searching for it.

Pretty sure Chad already found your body. That's why he's here. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Watchful eyes of Voxumo? The only one who caught us was that rat, Timelord. And Stone was outside of SETA. Attacking them didn't betray you, Imrukii. You're just looking for favor.

You two are cowards.

Nato I expected better of you. I gave you your request to the trial by combat even after the Lord Mask Maker told me just to kill you.

And Terrorsaur I truly wanted peace between are regions but at last it seems it wasn't ment to be.

If anyone catches these two, kill them on the spot. It will spare your region much pain.

I now speak to my region now.

All I ask is that a simple memorial be created. A hourglass with my name on it.

Also try to maintain what little peace is left on Okoto.

For the last time, we didn't want war. You and Nato and Pulse knew the original plan well enough. YOU were the one who started further conflict by betraying us and throwing us in jail.

Pretty sure Chad already found your body. That's why he's here.

Really Lucina can you confirm that.

The last I check I was rotting away in the Jungle.

(I'm only ranting because it seems natural for the character to be a really angry ghost right now. I have no hard feelings to either of you.

I sometimes take these games a little to seriously.)

Although I will be playing as a witness very briefly, it'll only be as a guard who found TimeLord's corpse; my testimony will not prove too beneficial to either side. Probably.

Can I politely ask for those not present at the trial to stop commenting on what is being said in the trial as rightly they have no influence on the trial and would not be aware what is being said in it if not for the fact this is a public topic? I like to assume there would be some kind of IC and OOC aspect to this game.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Stone may have not been in the deal, but they were and still are the Allies of the Fire Region. Poisoning them may not have gone Against SETA, but it went against us, and thusly the deal. It said so in it, that if members of the deal, or allies of those members are to be attacked than the other members would come to the victim regions aid. Perhaps not worded like that but it gets the point across. And since a poisoning counts as an attack, you Terrorsaur broke that rule.

I don't lie, only snakes like you do. Ask for a trial by combat against Timelord, and instead you cowardly stone him to death with no way of him defending himself.

I do not wish for favor, rather I seek justice, even if it means stretching my reach a bit farther than what I should get involved with.

Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 4

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Although I will be playing as a witness very briefly, it'll only be as a guard who found TimeLord's corpse; my testimony will not prove too beneficial to either side. Probably.

Did not see that.

Okay at least I'm buried now.

That gives me some peace.

Did not see that.

Okay at least I'm buried now.

That gives me some peace.

well, you're mostly digesting.

really, the only reason poor Chad knew it was you was because you were the only Jungle Protector to have been reported missing recently, and the head of what little was left was quite obviously smashed in.

Stone may have not been in the deal, but they were and still are the Allies of the Fire Region. Poisoning them may not have gone Against SETA, but it went against us, and thusly the deal. It said so in it, that if members of the deal, or allies of those members are to be attacked than the other members would come to the victim regions aid. Perhaps not worded like that but it gets the point across. And since a poisoning counts as an attack, you Terrorsaur broke that rule.

I don't lie, only snakes like you do. Ask for a trial by combat against Timelord, and instead you cowardly stone him to death with no way of him defending himself.

I do not wish for favor, rather I seek justice, even if it means stretching my reach a bit farther than what I should get involved with.

Very wise words Toa Imrukii.

For SETA was going to include all the regions. That was my long-term plan for it. To unitfy the people instead of dividing them.

You included me in your plan and I saw it best that I acted as a spy for my allies (Fire, Mask Maker).

Could I have done it a better way, yes.

But something had to be done.

At least now everyone on this island knows you for the cowardly snakes you are.

Very wise words Toa Imrukii.

For SETA was going to include all the regions. That was my long-term plan for it. To unitfy the people instead of dividing them.

You included me in your plan and I saw it best that I acted as a spy for my allies (Fire, Mask Maker).

Could I have done it a better way, yes.

But something had to be done.

To be fair, Rakshi like you literally are snakes. :P

• Upvote 1

Eh... I've never seen a snake walk on its legs or hold staves in their hands, or have compartments in their back that hold slugs in them.

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Says the guy who was too afraid to accept an honest challenge. 

I always thought of the Kraata as being more like slugs.

The set versions were definitely slug-like, but since the ones in the movie/books were long enough to stretch from the kraata case, through the neck, and to the faceplates, I've always thought of them as being canonically serpentine. 

Lampreys... That is always what I imagined the Kraata as. Land Lampreys.

Also should go without saying but I have no questions for Imrukii...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Says the guy who was too afraid to accept an honest challenge.

I accepted your challenge. You just decided to kill me before hand.

hush now

you are dead, and the dead still sleep

I accepted your challenge. You just decided to kill me before hand.

Um.... no? 

You were the one who betrayed us, arrested us, imprisoned us, and wanted to poison us in our cells. You, and only you. So I demanded a trial by combat against just you, before the entirety of the Jungle Region. 

But instead, you decided to shirk all responsibility for your actions and ship us off to the Ancient City for this regular trial.

So you did, in fact, refuse my request. 

Now if you could kindly stop prancing about the topic spreading lies in some convoluted effort to avenge your death, it would be much appreciated. It's been fun, but you're dead now. Dead people generally don't talk to the living. 

So... It's been three days, is the game dead or is Lucina doing something?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

So... It's been three days, is the game dead or is Lucina doing something?

Lucina is probably writing up the boring trial episode and figuring out the whole activity incentive thing.

It would take time to try and figure out how to make that unsuccessful trial not so... boring in a scene.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Just put more of a comedic spin on the whole thing.

"I call to the stand the accused, Nato of the Ice Region*"

*Crickets chirping*

"I call the first witness to the stand, Chad of the Jungle Region!"

*Tumbleweed rolls past*

And so on. 

*Crickets chirping*

*Tumbleweed rolls past*

And so on. 

"I call Timelord to the stand!"

*body falls from the ceiling*

• Upvote 2

You know, I kind of wished I had gone with my first ooc plan... When I stole the Golden Mask of skull spiders, my initial plan was to use it in a red wedding-esque manner, but when I found out certain things about the skull spiders, that kind of ruined that plan.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

When I stole the Golden Mask of skull spiders, my initial plan was to use it in a red wedding-esque manner

Game-of-Thrones-confused-gif.gif?gs=a

• Upvote 4

*Crickets chirping*

*Tumbleweed rolls past*

And so on.

"I call Timelord to the stand!"

*body falls from the ceiling*

<_<

ToaTimeLord's spirit enters court room and possessis a speak and spell.

"If my spirit is to have peace Nato and Terrorsaur must die."

EPISODE FIVE

“VISIONS”

-ANCIENT CITY-

-FF-

He eyed the Skull Spiders nervously as he stepped past them, but they did not move. Breathing a sigh of relief, he sent the scroll off to the Ice Region; best to begin making his move.

­-STONE REGION-

-PULSE-

Pulse smirked. “So… Dallior. Protector of Earth.”

The Water Diplomat frowned. “How?”

“Don’t worry about how,” Pulse replied. “You already know that I’m not your enemy. We both know what it cost your region all those years ago. I’m sorry about Ghidora.”

The other shrugged. “Ghidora… eh. It was meant to be kind of an undercover thing, you know. Scatter a few of us across the regions. None of us expected to get into positions of power like Ghidora and I did, but… even then, I dunno. Ghidora… I think his time in the Stone Region influenced him poorly. I don’t think his allegiance to the usurper was ever in question.”

He paused before continuing, “were you spotted?”

“No. With Zatth gone, this place is in chaos. It’s not going to last much longer, and that’s assuming he returns and stays.”

Dallior nodded. “Good.”

Pulse sighed, nodding along and mulling it over. “Usurper… that’s what he is, isn’t he? Voxumo the Usurper.”

“Not for long,” Dallior pledged. “What’s the plan?”

The Water Trader thought about it for a moment before responding, “we shall now go to the Ancient City. Even with his Skull Warriors and the Skull Spiders, Voxumo shouldn’t notice us until it’s already too late. Burnmad has extended an invitation for us to join his camp, and I intend to make use of it.”

“Sounds like the start of a plan. My sources tell me that the trial is dragging on longer than expected; so we should be able to just reach the Ancient City before it ends. But… we should still move fast.” He paused, before continuing, “we’ll be spotted a mile away with our current armor, though. Blue is going to stand out; if the Skull Warriors don’t find us, the Usurper’s loyalists will.”

“We don’t have to stick with our blue armor for long,” Pulse promised. “Burnmad will be prepared.”

“If you say so. What’s the plan once we get there?”

Pulse grinned. “Once we arrive, there will be Protectors from all six regions present. You represent Earth, I represent Water… we shall activate the Mask of Time, and summon the Toa of myth. Voxumo wants a spectacle… he’ll get one.”

“Then let’s go.”

-ICE REGION-

-NATO-

Nato approached the Ice Region vaults with no small amount of frustration. For the past several hours, he had wasted time attempting to turn the guards of the region to his side. First through appealing to their lingering distrust (and dislike) of Voxumo, and when that failed, offering to bribe them.

Unfortunately, it seemed that FF, despite being new to his position, had been working rather quickly. Nato had been unable to find a single guard that was willing to go against the new Ice Region Ruler, even with the promises Nato had made regarding his plans to depose Voxumo and restore the Ice Region to its former glory (and the evidence that backed him up).

As he drew nearer to the vault, he contained his mounting frustration behind an innocent smile as several more guards revealed themselves, staring him down. He stopped just outside of stabbing range.

“Whadda you want?” one asked.

“Just making sure that the Mask of Creation is safe and sound,” Nato replied, shrugging. “Can’t be too careful, you know. The Mask Maker has already stolen the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders from the Water Region….”

The guard snorted derisively. “We aren’t the Water Region. We don’t leave our vaults unguarded.”

“Yet when I was last here, unguarded they were,” Nato observed.

“FF’s orders. The Mask of Creation is to remain under guard until he comes to claim it himself in person. Nobody else is to be allowed through.”

Nato raised his hands in surrender. “Hey, okay, okay. Calm down. I was just checking.”

He turned to leave before the guard could get anymore antsy; besides, while he could not claim the Mask of Creation just yet, this suited him just as well. With it under guard, the chances of Voxumo attempting to steal it were… well, if Nato was honest, probably about the same – but at least the guards might alert him with a few screams if a Skull Warrior came along.

-ANCIENT CITY-

-THE TRIAL-

THE TRIAL OF THE POISON CONSPIRACY

(AND OTHER ASSOCIATED CRIMES)

JUDGE & JURY:

His Grace the Mask Maker, Lord Voxumo

DEFENDANTS:

Jed, Council Member of the Water Region

Smoke Monster, Trader of the Jungle Region

Tekulo, Council Member of the Jungle Region

DEFENDANTS ACCUSED OF FAILURE TO APPEAR:

Nato, Diplomat of the Ice Region

Terrorsaur, Ruler of the Water Region

Dallior, Diplomat of the Water Region

Pulse, Trader of the Water Region

Note: Arrest warrants have been issued for Nato, Terrorsaur, Dallior, and Pulse by the order of His Grace the Mask Maker Lord Voxumo. They are to be considered armed and dangerous, and may be brought to the Ancient City either dead or alive.

WITNESSES:

Zatth, Diplomat & Acting Ruler of the Stone Region

Chad, a Guard of the Jungle Region

Underscore, Diplomat of the Jungle Region

Imrukii, Diplomat of the Fire Region

FF, Ruler of the Ice Region

DEFENDANTS ARE ACCUSED OF THE FOLLOWING CRIMES:

1. Conspiracy to commit murder (All)

2. Conspiracy to overthrow the Mask Maker (Nato, Terrorsaur, Dallior, Jed, Pulse)

3. Conspiracy to overthrow the Stone Region (All)

4. Breaking terms of official trade contracts (Terrorsaur, Dallior)

5. Refusal to show for trial (Nato, Terrorsaur, Dallior, Pulse)

6. The Murder of Bronze, Ruler of the Stone Region (All)

7. The Murder of Ghidora, Council Member of the Stone Region (All)

8. The Murder of RahiSpeak, Trader of the Stone Region (All)

9. The Kidnapping of TimeLord, Ruler of the Jungle Region (Nato, Terrorsaur)

10. The Murder of TimeLord, Ruler of the Jungle Region (Nato, Terrorsaur)

The Mask Maker Voxumo took his seat, banging a gavel to bring everything to order; the crowd fell silent, waiting upon him to speak.

“The trial will now begin,” the Mask Maker announced. “Zatth, Diplomat and Acting Ruler of the Stone Region, is called to the stand!”

The Stone Diplomat approached, and began to speak. “As to Tekulo and Smoke Monster, I encountered them at the border of the Ancient City when they traveled to my region. I asked them about the then-rumors that the Ice Region Diplomat Nato was travelling by himself to different areas of the island, though both denied any knowledge.”

“Continue.”

“They seemed rather uneasy, as though they might be hiding something; however, I cannot prove anything. Since they were present during the poisoning, of course, they could both have been at a complete loss to the scheme and simply gotten lucky, or they might have known all along and saved themselves. I sincerely hope that it was the former. Of Jed, I know little if none at all.”

Voxumo nodded and Zatth returned to his seat as the Mask Maker spoke. “My Skull Warrior that accompanied the duo has already confirmed to me your observations. To the rest who speak today, let me remind you that anything but the truth will not be tolerated, and shall be punished with the fullest extent of the law.”

It was now a Jungle Region guard who spoke.

“Hello everyone. I was selected by Commander TimeLord – may his bones rest in peace – to help escort the prisoners Nato and Terrorsaur to the Ancient City for trial. When they escaped, I was sent to search for them; when my search became fruitless, I returned, to find my Ruler dead. It seems clear to me that they must have killed TimeLord while he was unguarded.”

Voxumo banged his gavel as the guard returned to his seat. “I now summon Imrukii, Diplomat of the Fire Region, to the stand.”

“In light of the treachery of Terrorsaur to the SETA agreement, and the poisoning of the Region of Stone, though I was no witness to the travesty myself, I know completely now that Terrorsaur planned the poisoning during the time of when the SETA deal was being established. This much I now know is true. However, as much as I despise Nato for his murderous killing of that who I admired to a leader, Timelord. Though his act was treacherous I have no doubt in my mind that Nato was NOT aware of the poisoning plan on the Stone Region during or prior to the SETA deal, only after it. Rather Nato just went along with it since it would help his own plan along in his mind.

“Due to his treachery, I believe it is only righteous that Terrorsaur be tortured, mortal flesh torn from every bone in his being until death claims him. This demise would only be suitable to that which betrayed me and all of Okoto. As for Nato, I know from the get go now that he had always planned to overthrow Lord Voxumo, and put the Ice region in charge of the role of Mask Maker, regardless of his region's consent on the matter. How would he do this? By eliminating specific targets to weaken each of the regions. Terrorsaur's poisoning of the stone region was one of what would have been many strategic measures to weaken each region until there would be little to no resistance to their plot and plan. However, what these two did not account for was the watchful eyes of those in highest power. Lord Voxumo and my liege Burnmad, if the two convicted had planned better and wouldn't have been so rash than maybe this plan would have worked, but no, no they did not take caution with them, and because of that, their treachery is known throughout Okoto.

“I put forth a righteous demise for Nato would be a brawl to the death, with Okoto's strongest warriors going up against Nato. His murder of Timelord was not strategic, rather it was simply primal and cowardly, stoned to death. A man who can't even duel would stand no chance against twenty, thirty, no forty of Okoto's greatest warriors all at once.

“So, for a quick rundown of their tortures to execute those convicted of the crimes of Overthrow and Murder. To his treacherous self, Terrorsaur be torn apart inch by inch, limb by limb until death claims him. And as for Nato an all out forty plus warriors versus one, until death claims him too.”

Silence stretched after the Fire Diplomat’s rant, until Voxumo finally broke the silence. “Thank you, Imrukii.”

“Thank you, your grace.”

Voxumo began to speak again when one of his Skull Warriors stepped up beside him, leaning to growl something in his ear. The Mask Maker frowned before beginning to speak again – only for two Protectors from the Fire Region contingent to step forward, one of them holding a gleaming golden mask.

­-PULSE-

He lifted the Mask of Time to his face and put it on. It immediately began to pull at his energies, trying to activate itself; within seconds he felt drained, and with great difficulty, he spoke.

“I call upon myself of Water, Smoke Monster of Jungle, Burnmad of Fire, Dallior of Earth, Zatth of Stone, and FF of Ice! Lend me your energies and activate the Mask of Time! Summon the prophesized heroes of legend!”

Golden energies burst from the Mask of Time, lancing out towards the Protectors named. One by one, each accepted the burden, having heard of the disasters that might strike if they did not; all except for FF, who seemed to struggle against the pull, fighting against the time that was begin drained from him.

Before the horrified eyes of the crowd, FF’s eyes rolled up into his head and he fainted; before he had even hit the ground, the Mask of Time’s energies struck a new unwitting and unwilling host, absorbing every single second that Hero, the Trader of Ice, had left. He died instantly, his life sacrificed to the legendary Mask.

Still, nothing yet happened; and as the wind began to fiercely blow, a storm rapidly gathering overhead, he realized that he had made a dangerous miscalculation in his race to depose the usurper:

The Ancient City was not the same as the Temple of Time.

Now the energies of the Mask of Time began to spike into the crowd, individual Protectors (the Jungle Guard witness among them) collapsing as the Mask of Time snatched away every second of their lives.

The Skull Warrior nearest to him – the one wearing the Mask of Stealth – lunged towards him, its sword swinging down to cleave him in half; but as it closed in the Mask of Time acted (whether in defense of him or defense of itself, Pulse did not know), energy striking at the Skull Warrior. Suddenly advancing by a thousand years, whatever magic that kept the Skull Warrior alive failed as it suddenly burst into dust, showering Pulse in its cloud. The Mask of Stealth joined it.

That was when the visions began, as rain began to pour down.

Comets raining down from the heavens. Blue. Green. Red. Purple. Brown. White-

Leaves swaying in the breeze. Beasts scattering-

Six figures in gleaming armor, the colors of each region. Fighting fiercely against each other. Red eyes gleaming in the shadows-

A huge figure, towering taller than even the largest of the Toa, at least twice their size. Massive antlers stretching out from either side of his head, donning a golden mask on his face and letting loose a stream of arrows –

RG, the Fire Council Member, collapsed to the ground along with several others, speared by the arrows of the vision.

- “beware the Hunter.”

The Temple of Time, shaking-

An old city rising from the waves-

In the desert, two figures in golden armor dueling in the middle of another city, one swinging a mighty hammer, the ground exploding beneath them, destroying everything in its radius-

A phoenix rising from the depths of a volcano-

Three armies of brown, white and red crashing down on one of purple, decimating it-

A blue figure with a ceremonial golden mask, twisting to face their adversary, a hammer smashing down on their head and the mask shattering into pieces, a familiar brown face revealed-

A massive labyrinth, lost to time-

Skull Spiders, hundreds of thousands, following a great Lord of Skull Spiders, guarding an ancient city covered in vines, a tomb within, hiding away a mystical figure with golden armor-

The legendary Toa of Water, stabbed in the back, blood pooling on the stone beneath her as she collapsed-

An army of black and purple, led by a Titan with empty eyes, made of nothing but bones grinding away-

Armies clashing, one on top of the other-

Underscore, the Jungle Diplomat, as well as others found themselves dying alongside the flashing armies.

The Temple of Time collapsing-

Six comets blazing through the sky-

Red eyes watching from the darkness-

Red eyes-

Always red eyes, always watching-

Darkness taking hold-

-and then everything went white, before it all faded away, and he held the Mask of Time in his hands.

In the distance, a pillar of light shone in the Jungle Region, a beacon, broadcasting the location of the Temple of Time.

END OF EPISODE O5.

So! Let’s do a quick recap, shall we?

-Hero, Underscore, and RG are all dead (inactivity does not pay)

-Pulse tried to summon the Toa in the AC instead of the Temple of Time (this is what you get!)

-Some of those “visions” might hint at some stuff I have planned, should there ever be a sequel to this game (but that isn’t important right now)

-One of Voxumo’s Skull Warriors is now gone as well

-The Stone Region will collapse by the start of Episode 7 unless their inhabitants can find a region willing to adopt some of them.

-The Ice Region will collapse by the start of Episode 9 unless other regions go out of their way to re-establish trade.

-The communication scrolls have all been destroyed (or rather, rendered useless) due to the Mask of Time’s energies. If you want to officially communicate with another player, you’ll have to meet with them in person.

I believe that is about it. I'll send out individual player status reports to each region ASAP.

EPISODE 06 BEGINS NOW!

• Upvote 7

Well well... While I would be lying if I said I was pleased with the way this was carried out, it certainly was interesting at least.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That did not go as planned.

Either way, we managed to sneak into the Ancient City under the ever-so-watchful eyes of Voxumo, the very same Voxumo who planned to use the Skull Spiders on us all. 

I, personally, think it's time to rebel. We're all at the Ancient City, are we not? 

Edited by Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.