BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

*microwave beeps off in the distance*

I'm ready for episode 8.

*eats popcorn*

*Appears out of nowhere*

Isn't it a little early for popcorn? By the time the episode comes out, it's gonna be stale.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

Except he's dead. And has done zero time travelling. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yet it's still more than what the self-entitled "time lord" has managed.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've got experience with time too, you know. Except that time it did sort of go haywire and kill a few people - accidentally, by the way. I was not expecting for it to do that.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

EPISODE 08

“TIME”

-JUNGLE REGION-

-NATO-

Five Fire Protectors.

Four other Ice Protectors.

And of course, himself.

Ten Protectors to defend this place from an army, he thought to himself, silently thanking any god that might be listening that they had managed to block the main entrance to the Temple of Time.

With nothing better to do, he returned to the switch next to the beacon and pulled it; the beacon flickered before going out.

Son of a b-

“Sir?”

“Yes?” He turned to the others, blinking as his eyes adjusted.

“What are your orders?” one of the Fire Protectors asked.

“We find a way out of here,” Nato said, thinking quickly. “The Fire Region is closest – I can see the smoke on the horizon. Search for an exit, and failing that, see if you can’t find something that we can use to defend ourselves.”

The Protectors nodded before scattering to search the Temple. Pausing to sigh, Nato joined them.

-SMOKE MONSTER-

He was entering his tent with Tekulo when the beacon flickered and vanished. Before he could send for Lord Voxumo, a Protector in red armor was led to him by several guards; he was carrying a white flag. Tekulo stepped forward and grabbed the flag, glaring at the Fire Protector as he tossed it into the dirt.

“What is this?” Smoke Monster asked.

“Found him skulking about. Says his leader sent him.”

“I have an important message from Commander Burnmad,” the Fire Protector said, eyes locked on the tattered white flag.

“Very well,” Smoke Monster replied, turning to one of the guards. “Find Zatth and Voxumo-”

“No,” the Fire Protector interrupted. “This message is for you and Tekulo only. Commander’s orders.”

Resisting the urge to sigh, Smoke Monster nodded; as the Fire Protector was led into his tent, he pulled one of the guards aside and quietly said, “find the Skull Warrior with the Mask of Truth. See if you can’t get it to come on over, or at least lend us its mask.”

Unfortunately for him, the Fire Protector heard it. “I ain’t talkin’ if you’re gonna force me like that!”

The guards unceremoniously shoved the Fire Protector into Smoke Monster’s tent as Tekulo leaned in. “I can grab the Mask of Truth if you’d like?”

“I’m not sure,” Smoke Monster said slowly. “He seems to be on edge. It’ll be hard to get him to believe us as it is.”

Tekulo shrugged. “I could always kill him. But I suppose we should listen to him first, before I feed him to the beasts.”

They stepped inside, sitting across from the Fire Protector and continuing to whisper to each other for several minutes before the Fire Protector cleared his throat, looking frustrated.

“Fine. Speak,” Tekulo told them.

“The Ruler of the Fire Region, Commander Burnmad, offers you the chance to surrender your forces directly to his. In doing so, he will spare the lives of you and your men, and the Jungle Region will be assimilated into the Fire Region, as penance for supporting the Usurper's false claim to the throne. This is the only offer of peace he shall make to you; should you refuse it, he will burn you and your region to the ground until not even the ashes remain.”

There was silence for a long moment before Tekulo turned to Smoke Monster and asked, “so… you’re letting me kill this guy, right?”

Shooting Tekulo a look, Smoke Monster responded, “we shall have to deliberate on this. I will give you an answer within a day.”

“Nah, I need a decision now,” the Fire Protector replied, leaning back. “If I don’t return to the Commander soon, he’s gonna assume I’m dead or worse, and start burning your region to the ground anyway.”

“…well, that complicates things,” Tekulo muttered.

-ANCIENT CITY/STONE BORDER-

-PULSE-

He stood at the edge of the Ancient City with Dragonstar and Dallior, having bid Terrorsaur and FF good luck on their venture to the Water Region already.

“Dragonstar, you have the forces in the Ancient City for now,” he said. “Try not to burn it to the ground while we’re gone.”

The Fire Protector nodded; Pulse turned to Dallior.

“I’m giving you the Mask of Time. The Earth Region should be the safest place on the island right now. See if you can find the Mask of Earth while you’re there – and keep an eye out for Jed, too.”

“I will.”

“Hopefully, I shall return soon,” Pulse told them, as he turned away. “Good luck.”

He spent the next several hours in silence as he wandered the Stone Region, which had now become just as eerily silent as the Earth Region to the south. Using the Mask of Stealth, he snuck past a lone Stone Protector that appeared to be upset about losing something, worrying over Zatth finding out.

He sped up, passing the Stone Protector until they were nothing but a speck in the distance – and that was when he found him. Deactivating the Mask of Stealth, he called, “Jed?”

The Water Protector turned towards him. “Pulse?”

“Where have you been?” Pulse asked, stepping closer. “You disappeared in the middle of the trial, and nobody has seen you since. I came across a Stone Protector that sounded upset about a thief…”

Jed grinned. “I got out of the Ancient City as fast as I could, fearing the worst when the Skull Spiders and Skull Warriors began to attack you; for whatever reason, Voxumo seemed to forget all about me. So I ran to the Earth Region, and began traveling north, hoping to work my way around to the Water Region. I feared the worst. As for that Stone Protector you found…”

As he trailed off, Jed rummaged in his pack and pulled out a gleaming mask – the Mask of Stone.

“...I may have taken this from him, if only to keep it away from the Usurper’s loyalists.”

“That’s… that’s good,” Pulse replied. “It’ll help us in the battle to come, which is good – we’re rapidly running out of time.”

“You can have it,” Jed said, tossing the Mask of Stone to him. “Where are you headed? I’ll follow you – it’s that or continue wandering. You can explain everything to me on the way there.”

“We head to the Fire Region through the Ancient City,” Pulse decided aloud, after mulling it over. “Let’s go – there’s much to discuss.”

-JUNGLE REGION-

-VOXUMO-

His first move was to hand the Hammer of Ekimu to the Skull Warrior wearing the Mask of Strength. Activating the mask, it swung with all of its force at the Temple of Time’s entrance – but nothing happened.

It swung at the wall, but nothing happened.

After three more attempts, Voxumo wearily recalled it, sending what was left of the Skull Spider horde (half of it had been sent to the Water Region to take the Mask of Water) to find a way inside. He watched for half an hour as they repeatedly tried and failed to get inside; the Temple was in strangely immaculate condition, and none of the Skull Spiders could find enough grip to climb.

It was, for lack of any better words, seemingly impenetrable.

As he pulled the Skull Spiders back, his attention was drawn to the parapet of the Temple, where a single Protector of Ice now stood, a shield in one hand. Next to Voxumo, the Skull Warrior silently took aim with its bow.

The Ice Protector up above pointed down at the Skull Warrior. “And that is exactly why I brought a shield with me.”

“One can never be too prepared,” Voxumo replied, scowling. “You must be Nato.”

“At your service,” the Ice Protector drawled, mockingly saluting him. “First of all Voxumo, I'd just like to express how much of a pleasure it is to finally be speaking to you face-to-face. I’ve been hoping for an opportunity like this.”

“I'm in no mood for small talk Nato. What is it you wish to speak about?”

“Small talk is exactly what I had in mind, to be honest,” Nato responded, shrugging. “After all this time spent opposing each other, dueling from a distance through the actions of others, I couldn't waste this opportunity to speak to you, on equal terms, before things get... messy.”

“You are wasting my time, and I shall not have any of it. You and your allies sealed your fate. Those who lead the rebellion shall be held accountable, the regions as a whole shall not,” Voxumo declared. “Unless you have anything of note, any reason why we should spare you, then the breach shall continue.”

Before Nato could get another word out, the Skull Spider fired an arrow; Nato threw up the shield in time to block it before vanishing out of sight.

“A coward, too,” Voxumo mused, nodding to himself. “Of course.”

-NATO-

“What have you found?” he asked, joining the other nine Protectors in the depths of the Temple, still stinging from the Usurper’s refusal to even think about speaking cordially with him.

One of the Ice Protectors waved his hand towards a large machine across the room. “That.”

“It’s deactivated right now, but we did find what we believe to be an activator switch…” one of the Fire Protectors added. “What should we do?”

“Well, I ignored the last lever and it brought Voxumo to our front door,” Nato replied. “I’m not making that mistake again. Pull it.”

The Fire Protector pulled the lever, the machine shuddered, glowing as it came to life; a second later, the Temple itself followed suit, strange glyphs and symbols glowing blue on the walls as the Temple shuddered violently before falling still. The ten Protectors stood in silence for a long moment, staring at the machine, before Nato finally spoke again.

“I’m… going to go back up to the parapet and check on things.”

What he found was disturbing. The outside world seemed to warp and shift before his eyes; no sounds could be heard from the army camped below. An arrow fired at him by the Skull Warrior shattered as it approached the Temple, as did a Skull Spider that strayed too close down below.

Even then, however, nothing could have prepared him for the world around the Temple suddenly vanishing entirely.

It was grey as far as the eye could see. Okoto was no more.

-WATER REGION-

-FF-

“So we’re in agreement?” Terrorsaur asked him, gripping the Mask of Water tightly as they watched the Skull Spiders retreat back into the Jungle Region.

He nodded. “Yes. Thank you for re-establishing trade.”

“Thank you for helping me to find this,” Terrorsaur replied, gesturing to the Mask of Water. “Better us than the Usurper.”

“Indeed. What now?”

Terrorsaur shrugged. “I want to hide this so that Voxumo can’t use it, but… I’m not sure where.”

“The Ice Region, perhaps,” FF suggested. “I’d like to head there anyway – grab the rest of my guards and the Mask of Creation, and the Mask of Ice if it can be found.”

Terrorsaur blasted some of the Skull Spiders with water before turning back to him. “That might work.”

They were interrupted by the arrival of several Fire Protectors; one of them stepped forward. “We come with a warning from Commander Burnmad. He plans to begin burning the Jungle Region along its border with the Water Region and Ancient City first.”

FF shared a glance with Terrorsaur, who responded, “very well. I’ll tell my troops to… avoid the giant fire outside of our region, I guess?”

“Be fair,” FF replied. “Better of him to warn you than not.”

Terrorsaur shrugged. “I suppose so.”

“Now, as I was saying before,” FF said, “to the Ice Region?”

-ICE REGION-

-TOAD-

Over in the Ice Region, ToaD coughed up blood as he tried to crawl away from the vault, cursing his stupidity.

Why he had thought that the Mask of Creation would have been left unguarded was beyond him. Why he had still thought it a good idea to continue with the plan to steal it was another question entirely.

He collapsed, blood pooling under him as the energy he had left faded away. Behind him, the guards shifted in place, ready to stab him again – but it was not necessary. The Council Member of Ice was already dead.

-JUNGLE REGION-

-SMOKE MONSTER-

After a long moment of silence – indeed, nearly an hour – Smoke Monster finally spoke again, meeting the eyes of Burnmad’s messenger with resignation.

“No,” Tekulo muttered, shaking his head. “Don’t do it. Don’t say it.”

Smoke Monster ignored him, focusing on the Fire Protector. “Very well. I will accept Burnmad’s… offer.”

The Fire Protector nodded, standing to his feet. “This has taken much longer than expected – I would ask you to travel with me in person to deliver the news. It is likely that he has already started the burning and believes me dead. We might still have time to stop the fires from being spread, before he uses the Mask of Fire – and hearing it from you will assure him that you are serious, and prompt him to halt the process quickly.”

-ANCIENT CITY/JUNGLE BORDER-

-BURNMAD-

“Commander? He still has not returned. What should we do?”

Burnmad turned to the Protector, emotionless. “Start the burn.”

The Protector nodded. “As you command, sir.”

-?-

-NATO-

The world was clear once more; the Temple of Time had reappeared in the same location, and yet something was… off.

He heard – and felt – the entrance to the Temple re-opening below him. Down below, he saw two golden figures standing at the head of an army that seemed to stretch into the jungle as far as his eyes could see, consisting of warriors from… all six regions?

Not possible.

And yet there they were – Protectors of Earth gathered with Protectors of Fire; Protectors of Water side by side with Protectors of Stone.

At their head, two figures in golden armor – one blue, one purple.

The one in purple wore what Nato knew to be the Mask of Control.

The one in blue wore the familiar Mask of Creation… and carried the very same hammer that Nato knew Voxumo the Usurper now held.

Have I…?

“Sir? What should we do?”

He turned towards the nine Protectors that had fallen under his command. “Stay here. I will go out to speak with their leaders alone. If I die… pull the switch again, and save yourselves.”

The silence itself was almost deafening as he exited the Temple.

Both of the golden armored figures strode forward, meeting him halfway. He stared at them in silence; they stared back.

It was the blue one, with the Mask of Creation, who broke it. “Greetings, traveler. We are the last of the Mask Makers. This is my brother Makuta – and I am Ekimu. Welcome.”

I have.

END OF EPISODE 08

NOTES:

-The Temple of Time – as well as Nato, four Ice Protectors, and five Fire Protectors – has vanished!

-ToaD’s inactivity has led to him dying.

-On Burnmad’s orders, the jungle will start to burn at the start of Episode 9, but there might be a chance to stop this from happening?

-I don’t think there’s really anything else of note; most of what is happening at this point is either self-explanatory, or shouldn’t be explained. So, without further ado:

EPISODE 09 BEGINS NOW!

• Upvote 6

Yet it's still more than what the self-entitled "time lord" has managed.

Back in the good old days in a topic called Steal the Mask.

I ripped whole universes apart.

I traveled to the beginning of creation and looked the great creator in the eye.

I saw the whole of space and time end.

I had a army of flying laser sharks.

I turned ShadowVezon into TwilightVezo.

I think I can keep my popcorn fresh for a day or too.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I'd like to point out one thing...

The temple of time nonsense is ridiculous! A building that can only be entered through one exit, an exit that can only be opened from the inside, magic walls that can not be broken and can not be scaled... I've waited to say anything about it in the topic so as to not spoil anything, but that ticked me right off. I mean walls that can't be broke and can't be scaled... well that wouldn't be so bad, but door that can only be opened from the inside... Can't even bash it down as even the strongest of real life doors can be broken into eventually... 

The RNG in this game is a cruel, one-sided mistress.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'd like to point out one thing...

The temple of time nonsense is ridiculous! A building that can only be entered through one exit, an exit that can only be opened from the inside, magic walls that can not be broken and can not be scaled... I've waited to say anything about it in the topic so as to not spoil anything, but that ticked me right off. I mean walls that can't be broke and can't be scaled... well that wouldn't be so bad, but door that can only be opened from the inside... Can't even bash it down as even the strongest of real life doors can be broken into eventually... 

The RNG in this game is a cruel, one-sided mistress.

If it helps at all, the chances of Nato being stranded forever are pretty high.

There's also a reasonable explanation for all of your complaints, but where you get those explanations is going to depend on whether or not Nato decides to ask the questions.

I'd presume that the Temple of Time is protected by the energies of time. Thus, I surmise that if it even a part of it were destroyed, it would be like it was at the trial, except worse because you just destroyed something linked to the energies of time.

I'd presume that the Temple of Time is protected by the energies of time. Thus, I surmise that if it even a part of it were destroyed, it would be like it was at the trial, except worse because you just destroyed something linked to the energies of time.

At least then people would have an actual reason to dislike me.

"Oh yeah, Voxumo? The guy who mucked up time for the rest of us? Yeah I freakin despise him and want his head on a pike."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So... At least I died not by the direct hand of someone.

Burnmad executed you himself.

Good enough.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

You know guys, I couldn't get out either. Not through the door, not by climbing the walls, nothing. (I wasn't game enough to try jumping, since we had enough food to last us a few more days). I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be complaining, Voxumo, if it had been your army that had gotten to the temple first. 

However, I'd like to point out that the walls in question literally are magic, that these aren't real life doors, that the temple doesn't seem to technically be on Okoto at all. This is an oversized TARDIS that is - as far as I can tell from the dozen or so PMs I spent scrambling around trying to do stuff to explore and escape - is perpetually stuck in the perfect, pristine condition of when it was first made. 

But I could be wrong. I've been in there for the better part of two episodes and I'm still barely understanding half of what's happening. I'm just doing what I've done with literally every decision I ever make in this game - I take a risk, expect death, and just try to make the best of the situation I find myself in when I don't die. 

What do you mean you couldn't get out? You got in and sealed the door behind you. It even says that in the scenes. You are telling me that you couldn't reopen the door?

And you are right, I probably wouldn't be complaining because I'd be too enthralled in having a literally unbreachable fortress, that any sense of unfairness would be wiped from my mind. However that doesn't change the fact it would be overpowered. Though this isn't of the fault of you Nato, nor in that spot would it be the fault of myself. Because we aren't the ones that decided how the temple would work, we are just players taking advantage of an overpowered game mechanism.

Though it's already done as is, and nothing we can really do about it.

Though I do have to wonder, if the temple of time reappeared in the same location, would it not be in the same spot even now? Unless of course it's in a different reality, though prancing through realities seems like it might be out of it's power range, as that seems like it would require it to traverse the physical plane as well, at least to my understanding. (Never actually watched doctor who so don't know how the tardis works exactly)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You are telling me that you couldn't reopen the door?

I could have.

But I happen to enjoy being alive.

• Upvote 2

You are telling me that you couldn't reopen the door?

I could have.

But I happen to enjoy being alive.

I understand that, I'm just saying that it isn't you couldn't get out, you chose not to.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You know guys, I couldn't get out either. Not through the door, not by climbing the walls, nothing. (I wasn't game enough to try jumping, since we had enough food to last us a few more days). I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be complaining, Voxumo, if it had been your army that had gotten to the temple first.

However, I'd like to point out that the walls in question literally are magic, that these aren't real life doors, that the temple doesn't seem to technically be on Okoto at all. This is an oversized TARDIS that is - as far as I can tell from the dozen or so PMs I spent scrambling around trying to do stuff to explore and escape - is perpetually stuck in the perfect, pristine condition of when it was first made.

But I could be wrong. I've been in there for the better part of two episodes and I'm still barely understanding half of what's happening. I'm just doing what I've done with literally every decision I ever make in this game - I take a risk, expect death, and just try to make the best of the situation I find myself in when I don't die.

Ha ha wish you didn't kill me now. Now did you.

I picked the Jungle region because it had the temple of time. I had a strong feeling it had time traveling powers and who better to pilot a TARDIS than a Time Lord.

I had plans to trick Voxumo into creating me a lower half of the Mask of Time. Combine it with the upper half and place inside the temple.

I had plans to create SETA as a way to get the six protectors I needed to power the combined Masks.

If it wasn't for Terrorsaur and The Old Master I would have had my TARDIS temple and the golden age of Jungle would have begun with me as Okoto's ruler. All regions would have been Jungle. All subjects would know nothing of other elements I would have been all powerful.

This was my plan from the beginning not even my own region knew of my dark plan.

If only I waited one more round to send you two to the ancient city to be executed. My plan would have worked.

So there you have it Okoto

ToaTimeLord's master plan for world domination.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Ha ha wish you didn't kill me now. Now did you.

I picked the Jungle region because it had the temple of time. I had a strong feeling it had time traveling powers and who better to pilot a TARDIS than a Time Lord.

I had plans to trick Voxumo into creating me a lower half of the Mask of Time. Combine it with the upper half and place inside the temple.

I had plans to create SETA as a way to get the six protectors I needed to power the combined Masks.

If it wasn't for Terrorsaur and The Old Master I would have had my TARDIS temple and the golden age of Jungle would have begun with me as Okoto's ruler. All regions would have been Jungle. All subjects would know nothing of other elements I would have been all powerful.

This was my plan from the beginning not even my own region knew of my dark plan.

If only I waited one more round to send you two to the ancient city to be executed. My plan would have worked.

So there you have it Okoto

ToaTimeLord's master plan for world domination.

You know, all of this, and I'm still convinced that the two jungle players still alive are more insane than you are. :P

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 5

Whatever happened to our fourth jungle player? Died of inactivity right?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Whatever happened to our fourth jungle player? Died of inactivity right?

Yeah, Underscore suffered a fatal inactivity penalty in Episode 5.

Oh yeah, I forgot underscore was playing. This game's been so hectic that it's easy to forget folks.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm just saying that it isn't you couldn't get out, you chose not to.

I don't really consider 'certain death' to be a valid choice. 

I'm just saying that it isn't you couldn't get out, you chose not to.

I don't really consider 'certain death' to be a valid choice. 

It a choice none the less, one route you could have taken. Yes it was a bad route, but a route nonetheless

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hmm, remain in place, or walk straight into Voxumo, a horde of Skull Spiders, Skull Warriors, the Stone Region's Army, and the Jungle Region's Army and probably immediately die?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Nato on this one. Nato's been lucky, sure, but he clearly knows not to push his luck too far. The last time he escaped the Jungle Region, it was sort of in chaos. This time, it's inhabited by two and a half organised military forces, if the spiders can be called 'organised'.

Edited by Trijhak

It a choice none the less, one route you could have taken. Yes it was a bad route, but a route nonetheless

Please. Don't pretend like you wouldn't have ordered your troops to open fire the moment my face came into view. 

Nope, that was the plan. The time for mercy is done.

And I'm not argueing that you should or should not have exited, I'm merely correcting you on your statement.

You know guys, I couldn't get out either. Not through the door, not by climbing the walls, nothing

You could get out, it just wasn't advisable to your continued existence, but you could have.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm argueing the grammar of it. He was 'able' to leave, it just wasn't advisable.

I'm also just doing this to kill time.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Wow

I finally admit my insane plan for power and there is a huge argument over Grammar.

It might be best that I died. This island has gone into a level of chaos even I can't handle.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Tsk, tsk. Grammar is very important for the political world. You would not let one lead who can not even form a proper sentence, let alone an entire speech.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tsk, tsk. Grammar is very important for the political world. You would not let one lead who can not even form a proper sentence, let alone an entire speech.

I'm just imagining you standing in the spot where the temple was yelling,"you could of gotten out. Use your grammar better next time."

:P

Edited by ToaTimeLord

He was 'able' to leave, it just wasn't advisable.I'm also just doing this to kill time.

It was suicide. Guaranteed and immediate death not just for myself, but for the men under my charge as well. 

Thus, I was not 'able' to use the door at all, as I didn't even consider it to be a viable option. 

I'm also just doing this to kill time.

If past events are anything to go by, time is the one killing us.