BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

Well yes, as I understand it, simply pulling the lever should take me back to where I came from.

But I've been in the past considerably longer than I've been gone in the present, so I have no idea how that might effect the timeframe of my return journey. For all I know, I might not get back until months after the battle is already over. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You return to an apocalyptic Okoto, where everyone has turned into mutant zombies, the worst kind of zombies, because Pulse and I resorted to Tactical Nukes, which we pulled out of thin air because....magic.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You return to an apocalyptic Okoto, where everyone has turned into mutant zombies, the worst kind of zombies, because Pulse and I resorted to Tactical Nukes, which we pulled out of thin air because....magic.

You're mostly correct. Anyone who survives this game and plays in a sequel will continue with the same "character", however, and start in roles that make sense (ie. if Pulse were to ascend the throne and then play again, he'd be starting off as the Mask Maker).

Oh in BZPGOT 2 I'm coming back from the dead.

Either from regenerating like the Time Lord I am or by zombie bomb radiation.

I will come back. I refuse to create a new character.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Well then... I guess I'm in charge now. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well then... I guess I'm in charge now.

No we'll just eat your brains.

After everything I've seen and experienced in the past, my brain is far too valuable to be eaten. 

EPISODE 09

YOU WIN OR YOU DIE

-ANCIENT CITY-

-JED-

He and Pulse arrived back at the Ancient City without trouble, reuniting with Dallior at the border. They were disappointed to learn that the Earth Protector had been unable to find his region’s Mask of Power, but Pulse seemed confident that it would not impact their chances at victory – and that was more than enough for Jed.

“I want you to go to the Ice Region,” Pulse was saying to Dallior. “Find FF and Terrorsaur, meet up with them. Return with them once they have completed their task.”

“The Mask of Time?”

“Keep it with you,” the Heir decided. “If I fall while you are gone, it cannot fall into Voxumo’s grasp.”

Dallior nodded sharply, as Jed watched them both in silence. The Earth Protector shook hands with Pulse before clapping Jed on the shoulder and making his way towards the Ice Region in the distance. Once he was out of sight, Jed finally spoke.

“What’s the plan?”

“Find Burnmad,” Pulse ordered. “Voxumo will march soon. We all need to be prepared.”

“As you command, your grace.” Jed bowed his head, before turning to go.

Time to find Burnmad.

-JUNGLE REGION-

-SMOKE MONSTER-

He and Tekulo had just finished packing everything from his tent away when the Skull Warrior arrived, not sparing the Fire Protector with them a second glance as it spoke.

“Voxumo marches on the Ancient City.”

Smoke Monster nodded. “We will join him.”

Seeming satisfied with that response, the Skull Warrior left; once it was gone, the Fire Protector spoke. “It will tell Voxumo that I am here. We’ll need to act quickly.”

“Perhaps if we pretend you are our prisoner and march with him,” Tekulo mused. “We can march right up to the Ancient City with him, and then stab him in the back.”

“No,” Smoke Monster said quietly, as he fixed the Mask of Jungle onto his face.

“No?” Tekulo asked, sounding confused. “Do you have… a better idea?”

“We will not betray Voxumo,” Smoke Monster declared, smirking at the Fire Protector. “We have the numbers on our side, you fool.”

The Fire Protector opened his mouth to speak as vines surged up from the ground, wrapping around his ankles. As they slid his body, binding it despite his struggling, Smoke Monster continued: “did you really believe Voxumo would not know that you were here? The Skull Warrior was merely a signal. He requires nothing more from you – nor do I.”

“I came here under a white flag,” the Fire Protector croaked, now unable to move. “You would slay a guest who came to treat with you in peace?”

“You are a traitor to the realm,” Smoke Monster murmured in response. “A criminal – and I sentence you to die.”

He watched as the vines wrapped around the Fire Protector’s throat, watched as they tightened, squeezing the life out of the Fire Protector, until his eyes finally went blank, and his body slumped. Slowly, silently, the vines slid away, leaving the Fire Protector to slump to the ground, eyes staring up at the sky, unseeing.

It was Tekulo who broke the silence. “That… that was cold.”

Smoke Monster smirked again. “Send out the order. We march on the Ancient City with Voxumo.”

-ICE REGION-

-FF-

“The Mask of Creation,” Terrorsaur said, standing beside him and looking at the corpse of ToaD strewn on the floor nearby with distaste. “Think we can work it?”

FF shook his head. “I doubt it. The entire reason it was given to us to safeguard was because even those of the Mask Maker’s bloodline were no longer able to activate it. From the tales I have heard, it is almost as if the Mask of Creation will not allow itself to be used; as though it waits for something.”

“Waits for what?”

FF shrugged. “Probably more a ‘who’, but even still, I would not know.”

They both turned at the sound of footsteps, breathing identical sighs of relief when they recognized Dallior. The Water – no, Earth – Protector eyed the Masks of Water and Creation with a satisfied look in his eyes.

“News?” Terrorsaur asked.

Dallior shook his head. “Not yet. I was simply sent to try and have you return as soon as possible. Pulse suspects an attack will be made soon.”

“It would not be wise for Voxumo to wait too long,” FF said, nodding. “The Mask Maker must hold the Ancient City. Go on ahead, Terrorsaur, and take my remaining guards with you. I will search for the Mask of Ice, lost though it might be, and return to you soon – with or without it.”

Terrorsaur nodded. “See you soon, then.”

-ANCIENT CITY-

-JED-

The sight of the jungle burning was one to behold – a mesmerising act of sheer destruction. He found Burnmad watching over it, a grim expression on the Fire Ruler’s face.

“Commander Burnmad.”

The Ruler of the Fire Region turned to him and inclined his head. “You have a message?”

“Pulse expects an attack soon, despite your strategy.”

Burnmad pointed down at the jungle. “I know.”

Stepping up beside him, Jed grimaced at the sight of the armies marching towards them. He stepped back. “I… need to warn Pulse.”

“Do so.”

He found Pulse in the forge with Dragonstar, as well as the newly returned Dallior and Terrorsaur. A part of him reflected that the Water Region was, so far, the only region not to have suffered any significant loss of life in this most recent conflict. The rest of him was occupied with warning them of the incumbent attack.

“Voxumo marches on us from the Jungle Region,” he said. “The armies of Jungle and Stone still march with him, your grace.

Pulse sighed, setting aside his tools and the half-finished Mask he was working on. “My Mask of Disruption will have to wait, then. Gather the forces, organize them, and then meet back with me by the border. If they get through Burnmad’s fire, it’s either the bridge or the secret passageways. We need to stop them before that.”

The others all nodded, scattering off to do as they were commanded – but before Jed could go, the Mask Maker grabbed his shoulder, holding him in place and turning him back around so that he was looking into Pulse’s eyes.

“Jed,” Pulse said, so quietly that he had to strain in order to hear. “I am giving you the most important – and the most dangerous – task of all.”

“I will do as you command, your grace,” Jed promised.

“Take this, and use it well,” Pulse replied, pressing the Mask of Stealth into Jed’s hands.

“What am I to do with it?” Jed asked.

“Sneak into the enemy camp,” Pulse ordered. “Kill the usurper.”

-?-

-NATO-

For several months, he had lived in the past – roughly 300 years, although the exact span of time wasn’t certain (if he was completely honest with himself, neither was the whole ‘300 years’ bit). He had trained in the forge under the tutelage of the Mask Maker Ekimu, one of the last of his kind, while the Temple of Time was guarded and held in place by Ekimu’s brother Makuta.

As for the nine Protectors that had travelled with him through time… they had become an honor guard of sorts, helping to keep Nato, Ekimu, and Makuta all safe from harm.

Nearing the completion of his final project before moving onto Masks of Power, Nato finally asked the question that had been bugging him since he had arrived, so many weeks ago.

“Why was there an army waiting for me?” he asked, pausing in his work. “When I first arrived with the Temple.”

The Mask Maker also halted, wiping sweat off his brow and glancing over at the Mask of Creation, which was sitting on a small table nearby. “You understand that the Temple… it is not just a temple of time; it is… almost a manifestation of time itself. Never quite existing in just one place, but rather at many points in time. Precisely how it functions… that I do not know, nor do I believe anyone ever will, for who could hope to understand time itself? For you, your journey here was one of seconds – but for us, the Temple was slowly reappearing for months, and we thought it best to be prepared, just in case.”

Hm… interesting.

Nato nodded along. “A few other things have been on my mind as well - do the Skull Spiders and Warriors exist in this time? What do you know about the Prophecy of Heroes, and the Toa?”

Ekimu grunted. “Skull Spiders are a rarity. The Lord of Skull Spiders is their leader, and they live underneath the Jungle Region, as far as we can tell. Skull Warriors, though… they are of a dark magic. They seek to destroy Okoto and the six tribes, have done so since before even the first Mask Makers came into their power. But a Skull Warrior has not been sighted for many a year – the last records of any walking the surface of Okoto place them about 600 years ago now, I believe.”

“And the Toa?”

“A well-known legend, and the Prophecy of Heroes as well,” Ekimu replied, turning to him and appearing worried. “I witnessed the six Toa in a vision while using the Mask of Time at the Temple – but why these questions, Nato? Where did you come to hear about Toa and Skull Warriors?”

The Ice Protector hesitated for a second before replying, “the Usurper, he has both Skull Spiders and Warriors serving him. My allies hope to defeat him with the help of the Toa. The Skull Warriors… you say they seek the destruction of Okoto. How would they have come to serve the line of the Mask Makers? In my time, it has been that way for generations.”

Ekimu sighed. “The Skull Spiders, they are not inherently evil. The danger with them comes with the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders, which could be misused to turn them into an army – and the horde numbers in the thousands if not more.

“As for the Skull Warriors… I do not know. But from what you have shared of your time, I fear that Okoto has fallen far from what it once was, and is slowly collapsing into chaos. There are any number of possible explanations for how they came to serve the Mask Makers, but their influence has certainly caused the island serious – and possibly permanent – harm.”

“Know any tried and true methods of vanquishing them? Aside from the Mask of Fire, we’re a little short.”

At this, Ekimu eyed him for a long moment before turning toward a drawer that Nato had never seen the Mask Maker open before. Opening the drawer, Ekimu pulled out several clearly discarded projects, each of them bearing a resemblance to the Mask of Light. “These are my attempts to develop a perfect counter for them, but I’m growing increasingly uncertain of my ability to succeed. The better each of my attempts comes out, the less their powers deal with counteracting the dark nature of the Skull Warriors.”

“Why put so much effort into crafting a weapon against an enemy that hasn’t been seen in centuries?” Nato asked, confused.

Ekimu shrugged. “It began as a project to construct a Mask of Light, but when I was gathering materials underneath the Earth Region, I found carvings warning of a prophesied 'fall' involving what appeared to be a Skull Warrior of some sort. Most of the carvings were so old that they were unintelligible, but even still… as a guardian of Okoto, my duty is clear.”

Fair enough, Nato thought, returning to his project. I guess even Mask Makers need hobbies.

-ANCIENT CITY/JUNGLE BORDER-

-VOXUMO-

He stood with Smoke Monster, Tekulo, and Zatth, watching the jungle burn before them. After a long moment of silence, Zatth was the one to speak first.

“What do we do?”

“Split into your camps, see if you can think of anything to help,” Voxumo commanded. “I will do the same.”

“Yes sir,” Zatth replied, turning and leaving.

Smoke Monster turned to him. “Burnmad’s Protector is dead.”

Voxumo grunted his approval. “Go now. Let us not delay any longer.”

“As you wish.”

The two Jungle Protectors had barely reached their army when six massive spikes of stone rained down on them all. Both of the Skull Warriors, standing on either side, protected Voxumo from the stray fragments that might have otherwise harmed him; but when the dust cleared, he found that all of the spikes had missed their mark.

Heh. Someone clearly is not familiar with the Mask of Stone.

-PULSE-

“Right,” he said slowly, resisting the urge to cringe as he glanced back at the others. “So… I’m clearly not familiar with the Mask of Stone.”

“Familiar is one thing,” Terrorsaur muttered, shaking his head. “That was abysmal. You missed. Six times. With giant rocks.”

Scowling, Pulse turned to Burnmad. “Use the Mask of Fire – I have one more go in me, I think. Merge your attack with mine.”

The Ruler of the Fire Region nodded; Pulse turned his focus back on Voxumo, fueling his hatred for the Usurper into the attack as six more spikes appeared in the sky over the enemy forces.

“Now!” he yelled.

Burnmad’s fire wrapped around one of the spikes as all six plunged down. Two missed their mark once more, shattering harmlessly among the trees; however, the other four hit right on target. Pulse watched as Jungle Protectors, Skull Spiders and Stone Protectors alike were all crushed under the rock. One of the spikes landed close to Voxumo, throwing the Usurper off of his feet and into the flaming bushes nearby; even in the Ancient City he could hear the Usurper’s pained yell as he stumbled out of the flames, his left side now disfigured with horrible burns – burns matched by the blatant scorch marks on both of the Skull Warriors.

Behind Pulse, a cheer went up from the gathered Ice and Water Protectors.

-JED-

Jed flinched as a large piece of stone embedded itself in a tree where his head had been located only a second before.

While the attack had nearly been lethal to him, it had enabled him to infiltrate the ranks of the enemy more easily than he had anticipated. So far, so good….

-?-

-NATO-

He grimly sent up a mental prayer to Rollor for good fortune as he put the finishing touches on the mask – his second attempt to craft a Mask of Speed.

“Perfect construction as usual,” Ekimu said, observing from across the forge.

“It’s not the construction I’m worried about,” Nato muttered, carefully setting the finished mask down so that it could cool. “It’s what comes after.”

“You may simply lack the proper bloodline,” the Mask Maker replied, shrugging helplessly. “If that is the case….”

“No,” Nato said firmly, shaking his head. “I know that I can do this.”

After the timer went off with a ding! Nato slowly lifted the Mask of Speed and placed it on his face. As he did so, he felt a burst of energy rush through him, and he whooped with triumph, laughing as he waved to Ekimu, his hand moving so fast it was nothing more than a blur.

“Excellent work,” Ekimu told him, chuckling. “It appears that you have the blood of the Mask Makers in you after all. Just be careful; without practice, using Masks of Power can be somewhat difficult-”

Basking in his triumph, Nato did not listen as he activated the Mask of Speed and ran towards the door – only to mis-judge and slam face first into the wall. He sprawled back onto the floor, groaning. The smiling face of Ekimu appeared over him.

“Like I said, be careful. You have made a Mask of Power – but the Mask of Speed in particular will require practice.”

-ANCIENT CITY/JUNGLE BORDER-

-VOXUMO-

“Smoke Monster – use the Mask of Jungle, begin clearing the path towards the secret passageways,” Voxumo ordered.

The acting Jungle Ruler hesitated. “The fire-”

“Do not worry about the fire,” Voxumo told him. “Once we are inside, we can deal with the fire. Clear the path.”

“Yes sir.”

Returning to his Skull Warriors, Voxumo nodded to them. “You know what to do.”

The Skull Warrior wearing the Mask of Truth, wielding the Hammer of Ekimu, began to hammer at the burning trees, shattering them on impact. The Skull Warrior wearing the Mask of Strength slowly approached three of the largest burning trees – and one by one, ripped them each out of the ground before turning to Voxumo, who nodded.

The Skull Warrior threw the trees up into the Ancient City, and the crunch of Protectors being crushed under the massive trees echoed into the sky.

-JED-

He watched the Usurper from behind, the one whom he had served for many years as Council Member for the Water Region, pretending that he was oblivious to anything that they might be plotting against the Usurper. He watched as the Skull Warriors ripped trees from the earth and hammered them into splinters, protected from the flames by the enslaved Skull Spiders.

He admired the hideous, disfiguring burns on Voxumo’s left side, still fresh and black.

Admittedly, the fact that Voxumo was not lying on the ground screaming from pain was more than admirable – it was fearsome. For all the insults that had been handed to the Usurper, he could certainly take punishment.

But Jed could not delay in his duty. He would not be given a better opportunity – the Skull Warriors were occupied, the Skull Spiders out of the way, the other Protectors busy, Voxumo even turned facing away.

Sending a prayer up to Rollor, Jed crept closer, nervously stepping in the middle of the flames, sweating from the searing heat and struggling to breathe in the smoky air.

Voxumo was an arm’s reach away.

The time was now.

Jed, still masked by the Mask of Stealth he wore, moved in for the kill.

Viciously, he wrapped his right arm around Voxumo’s neck and squeezed as hard as he could, covering the Usurper’s mouth with his left hand. His muscles screamed with the exertion as he threw all of his strength and more into suffocating the life out of the Fire Protector even as he himself fought against the urge to cough from the smoke.

Voxumo struggled in his grip, grabbing at his arm with twitching, panicking hands that scrabbled for a solid grip but could find none on Jed’s grimy armor. Voxumo kicked out with his legs, causing Jed to stumble back towards the fire – but the Water Protector managed to stagger back into a standing position at the last second, still never loosening his grip on the Usurper’s neck.

He could feel Voxumo choking, feel him struggling for air and finding nothing, could see the Usurper’s eyes bulging as he squeezed and squeezed and squeezed and squeezed, as Voxumo’s hands slowed down, their attempts to rip him away weaker and weaker until they rested, twitching, and still he squeezed harder and harder and harder, crushing and crushing and crushing-

-until Voxumo went limp in his grip, bloodshot eyes wide and unseeing. Slowly, trembling with adrenaline and exhaustion, Jed released the Usurper, allowing Voxumo to topple to the dirt, gazing up at nothing at all.

END EPISODE 09.

NOTES:

-The King is dead. Long live the King.

-Believe it or not, Jed got extremely lucky with RNG rolls; in a situation that should have ended with him dying, he managed to roll the one result where he would kill Voxumo and survive the attempt with nothing wrong… for now, at least. For a few seconds. He is still in enemy territory, after all.

-Nato remains lost in the past.

-Voxumo’s army has broken through to the bridge leading into the Ancient City.

-The jungle still burns.

-The Masks of Ice and Earth have vanished.

-And of course: Voxumo may be dead, but the war might still be far from over…

And I believe that is all for notes this time around.

THE FINALE BEGINS NOW!

• Upvote 5

I'll be totally honest, I was never sure if we could trust you, Jed.

Thank you for proving me wrong.

I just wish I could've been there to see it.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't upset by this. Yet another death by BS tactics with no way to prevent it. That's all the deaths have been this game, ones that could not be avoided by the victims. The stone region, killed without so much as a chance to fight back, Timelord, Killed partly from his own stupidity but also by similar tactics. My skull warrior wearing the mask of stealth, killed against my will. Never gave them the order or gave lucina the slightest of indication I wanted it to get involved, infact it was outside when all that would have been going on, patrolling for the very people who managed to sneak in despite numerous factors against them. My death, which ranks up there on scale of improbable. Yeah it's not like I'm wearing the Mask of Skull Spiders, it's not like I have the mental connection to the skull warriors. Not like I could have sent even a mental flash to either skull creatures that I was in danger. Naw none of those two factors mean squat. Sneaking into an area with 800+ people/creatures all scattered throughout it, with a mask of stealth, not even freakin invisibility which would be a different story. Nope completely freakin legitimate.

Hey Lucina, if you gonna host game where everything comes down to actions, at least let people have a chance to maybe perform a counter action, that may affect the outcome of the roll, instead of taking any control away from the player when their characters are on the line. 

Giant Stone spikes being thrown at us! Gosh not like we could have done anything to maybe lessen the effect, not like we had a mask of jungle in an area surrounded with plantlife! Nope we just had to sit there and take it, leaving our fates up to dice roll with no way to effect said dice roll. Zatth, Smoke Monster, Tekulo and myself, the possibility was there that all of us could have died in that one move WITHOUT ANY WAY TO PREVENT IT OR EFFECT IT.

At least in DnD, which is similar set up to this with a dungeon master and players the dungeon master can present the players with the scenario and if they can come up with an action that would make sense and be within their abilities it can effect the outcomes of the rolls, either negatively or positively, but at least there is a some say on the player's end.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I love the way Rollor has just been accepted as canon, by the way. Maybe I should establish a Temple of Luck somewhere on the island when all this is over...

• Upvote 1

-snip-

Please keep in mind that this entire game was experimental from the get-go; I never had any illusions that everything would run perfectly, and have been keeping note of things that could be refined or altered in a sequel to help it run more smoothly.

I do have some ideas regarding personal player stats to help with these sorts of situations in the future, so we'll see how that goes.

• Upvote 3

-snip-

Please keep in mind that this entire game was experimental from the get-go; I never had any illusions that everything would run perfectly, and have been keeping note of things that could be refined or altered in a sequel to help it run more smoothly.

I do have some ideas regarding personal player stats to help with these sorts of situations in the future, so we'll see how that goes.

Well, just as long as we are able to learn from this game. I mean it had it's fun parts for the most of it, but it also had some rather hair-pulling inducing parts. I do look forward to seeing the outcome though.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Jed's success was not guaranteed, in fact Jed was incredibly lucky to do so - and I know we made an agreement, Vox, but it was far too late to call Jed back without ending up with Jed dead and alerting you to his presence, as I sent Jed out near the start of Episode 9.

I would like to open negotiations with the Jungle Region and Stone Regions. The fire has to be stopped before it kills us all and it's showing no signs of stopping.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Jed's success was not guaranteed, in fact Jed was incredibly lucky to do so - and I know we made an agreement, Vox, but it was far too late to call Jed back without ending up with Jed dead and alerting you to his presence, as I sent Jed out near the start of Episode 9.

I would like to open negotiations with the Jungle Region and Stone Regions. The fire has to be stopped before it kills us all and it's showing no signs of stopping.

I figured as much, which is why my frustration is not directed at you. My frustration is just all the deaths this game, done by one side of the players, aka Fire, Ice and Water have been this type of death, where there is little to no chance for the player on the receiving end to counter. I mean really, you guys are the only ones who have killed actual players, not including npcs.

And really, you should have thought of the fire before you started it. Killing and destroying an entire region just to fulfill your goals is nearly tyrannical. There is a reason why each region provides specific materials to the rest of the island, and thats because those material are important to the other regions and can only be received from said region. Starting a fire that could destroy an entire region would have massive effects on the economy of Okoto.

Dis my legacy all you like, but at least I ruled without having to kill to accomplish my goals, after I was appointed. Keyword after, as the events prior were not under my control, but the control of the leaders of the various regions who actively participated.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Burnmad went off to set the Jungle Region on fire on his own, because the rest of us started having reservations about it. Now that we have the Mask of Water, we can put it out - and we will. 

It is... a new era. Yes, things are uncertain right now, but the crimes of everyone? Waived. Forgiven. It's time to begin rebuilding the Damaged Regions of Jungle, Stone, and Earth. I promised as much to Dallior, Ruler of Earth. It's time to put the past away and begin again. 

You can't just wipe away your crimes, just as the water region can not wipe away it's crimes. Your little group almost committed genocide twice now. and have several murders under their belt. That's not something you just wipe under the rug as if it never happened.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You can't just wipe away your crimes, just as the water region can not wipe away it's crimes. Your little group almost committed genocide twice now. and have several murders under their belt. That's not something you just wipe under the rug as if it never happened.

Anything is fair in war.

Anything is fair in war.

I would actually disagree with that. Even in in real wars, crimes that take place during it are not just forgotten once either side wins, though obviously if the side that committed the crimes wins well that's a different story, though there is no winner yet.

Also it's worth noting pulse that Terrorsaur did betray you before the game even technically started, when roles were being handed out, as I received a message from them informing me that either you or Stamos were the heir, which said message was quickly deleted but it existed.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

This is the Game of Thrones, where you Win or you Die.

There is no middle ground. 

yo i know you're all like, totally wanting to get those bonuses in season 2 for managing to survive this game but

if you all don't do anything this round, i'm gonna have to reach into my backpocket and flip through the "horrible accidents that just happen to befall random people" trick book

Burnmad went off to set the Jungle Region on fire on his own, because the rest of us started having reservations about it. Now that we have the Mask of Water, we can put it out - and we will.

It is... a new era. Yes, things are uncertain right now, but the crimes of everyone? Waived. Forgiven. It's time to begin rebuilding the Damaged Regions of Jungle, Stone, and Earth. I promised as much to Dallior, Ruler of Earth. It's time to put the past away and begin again.

I say if peace is to happen the regions of Water, Fire, and Ice should lose all mask of power.

The regions of Jungle, Stone, and Earth should be rebuilt.

Also there should be a new heir.

Someone from a reigion who has remained neutral in the entire game.

The new heir should be from the region of Jungle.

Hear me out.

During this game the regions of Fire, Water, and Ice have committed countless crimes. So no heir should come from them. They must be punished not rewarded.

The regions of Stone and Earth are so low that well need every individual to help rebuild there regions.

This leaves us with only the Jungle region.

Yes we well have to rebuild our home but we have the mask of Jungle which can replant our mighty forest in about a year and we have a healthy population so we can spare one of our higher ups to become Mask Maker.

But what about the War, the Jungle region is a much apart of it as anyone? You may ask.

The Jungle region sided with Mask Maker Voxumo because he was the current leader so we sided with him instead of plotting his downfall.

We wanted peace you wanted war. We are simply defending our selves and seeking revenge for what you all have done.

I rest my case.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

And I think the guy who failed at ruling one region should stop telling everyone else how to run the rest of the island. 

Cuz, you know, you're dead, after all. 

Edited by The Old Master

I have this horrible feeling that I know what might happen if we do nothing, and that it will not care who you are, what your blood is, or what your region is

Also, Timelord... I want peace too. Furthermore, the Fire, Water, and Ice regions would never agree to those demands - you need a sense of diplomacy. You need to be kind to your foes, give them the option to achieve redemption. Your greatest nemesis could one day be your greatest ally - and if we continued getting revenge for revenge for revenge, we would never stop killing. 

Furthermore - a heir needs the ability to forge masks, which takes time and practice if you are not of a mask-making bloodline.

And to add on to all that... disunity is not something Okoto needs. To survive the future, we need unity - we need the Toa, and we can't summon them if we are disunited. I would grant every Region its Toa, they would not answer to me - they would represent their regions. Even Jungle and Stone.

I know that IC it isn't common knowledge, but Smoke Monster did kill a messenger that, while bringing harsh terms, did visit him in peace; that's not exactly an un-biased choice of action. :P

At least he didn't burn down a entire region, poison a entire region, plot to take over his home region, or kill someone in a cowardly fashion

cough (Old Master) cough.

Guys... we've all done awful things. But Pulse is right. 

Because right now, I'm stuck in a very bad place, witnessing something a lot worse than what all of us combined have accomplished. 

And if whatever Tex has planned for season 2 is even remotely like what I'm dealing with right now, then we need unity.

I have this horrible feeling that I know what might happen if we do nothing, and that it will not care who you are, what your blood is, or what your region is

Also, Timelord... I want peace too. Furthermore, the Fire, Water, and Ice regions would never agree to those demands - you need a sense of diplomacy. You need to be kind to your foes, give them the option to achieve redemption. Your greatest nemesis could one day be your greatest ally - and if we continued getting revenge for revenge for revenge, we would never stop killing.

Furthermore - a heir needs the ability to forge masks, which takes time and practice if you are not of a mask-making bloodline.

And to add on to all that... disunity is not something Okoto needs. To survive the future, we need unity - we need the Toa, and we can't summon them if we are disunited. I would grant every Region its Toa, they would not answer to me - they would represent their regions. Even Jungle and Stone.

Fair point.

I still feel there should be a new heir.

Maybe a contest one person from each region comes to forge a mask.

The person who comes closes to creating a functional mask becomes the new heir.

If at any time the regions of Okoto think a heir is unfit then a new contest well be held.

Fair for all regions.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Fair point.

I still feel there should be a new heir.

Maybe a contest one person from each region comes to forge a mask.

The person who comes closes to creating a functional mask becomes the new heir.

If at any time the regions of Okoto think a heir is unfit then a new contest well be held.

Fair for all regions.

The Mask Maker can't just forge masks; they need to have the ability to forge Masks of Power. That's what makes Pulse, Voxumo, and (as we just discovered) Nato so special; they have the blood of the ancient Mask Makers in them.

I don't think you fully understand the concept of an heir, Timelord.

It's hereditary. Pulse was the son of the previous ruler, so he's next in line for the throne by right of blood. Unless he has a half-sibling hiding away somewhere, his children will be the next heirs. 

If he has no children or eligible siblings when he dies, that the throne will go to whoever he names as his successor, or the next person of influence close to him who demonstrates that they're able to craft Masks of Power. 

This isn't the type of government where the people elect their rulers. 

What form of government would you propose? Strange women lying in ponds giving out swords?

I'll give governmental reform consideration, but I don't think most of us are terribly interested in it.

• Upvote 1

Its time for change.

This, coming from the guy who was more than content to grovel at Voxumo's feet. 

Timelord, you allied with the entire island, and then betrayed nearly everyone. You sent two of your best advisors to die in the Stone region so you could pull the victim card. You imprisoned Nato and I, and then denied him his trial by combat. You royally failed as a ruler. Might I point out, despite all of the generic insults you fling my way, I've kept all my people alive the entire game, and we accomplished most of our goal.

You have no legs to stand on.

You have no legs to stand on.

Because you're a hypocrite. And dead.

Not because anyone cut them off.

I just felt the need to clarify that, this being GoT and all...

• Upvote 1