BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

Well, it looks like fate has finally caught up with me.

I had a good run, and if this is how I am to die, I can honestly say that I wouldn't change a thing if I had my time over.

You've already run through the jungle before to escape the enemy. Except this time, they'll all be coming from one direction. No nasty beasties hiding anywhere. Just run. :P

What one direction is this? Doors are so last year.

No, no. One Direction lost one of its members last year. And The Doors are from a few more years back.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Now back to a topical message: this is gearing up quite nicely! Considering Episode 8 is coming up instead of Episode 9, I am excited to see what giant shock befalls the series on the ninth episode!)

• Upvote 4

tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o1_500.jpg

You said confused twice. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nope, pretty sure that's me as well. Ten Good Men holding the door against an evil monster and his zombie army. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What one direction is this? Doors are so last year.

No, no. One Direction lost one of its members last year. And The Doors are from a few more years back.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Now back to a topical message: this is gearing up quite nicely! Considering Episode 8 is coming up instead of Episode 9, I am excited to see what giant shock befalls the series on the ninth episode!)

If I'm predicting things correctly, Episode 8 is probably going to have more shocks and such than Episode 9.

We're not even 24 hours in and some twisty-turny moves are being made.

• Upvote 1

You know, if there's one person that can go up against insanely high odds and win, it's Nato. Although... two armies, a bunch of Skull Spiders, and a bunch of creatures. and a bunch of Skull Warriors? Those are some insanely high insanely high odds. 

Also, with all this talk of shocks, at the end of Episode 8, does that mean one of us is actually an Electricity Protector in disguise?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You know, if there's one person that can go up against insanely high odds and win, it's Nato. Although... two armies, a bunch of Skull Spiders, and a bunch of creatures. and a bunch of Skull Warriors? Those are some insanely high insanely high odds. 

Also, with all this talk of shocks, at the end of Episode 8, does that mean one of us is actually an Electricity Protector in disguise?

I cannot confirm or deny this fact.

(none of the water players are actually water HAHAHAHAHA-)

• Upvote 1

I cannot confirm or deny this fact.

(none of the water players are actually water HAHAHAHAHA-)

Could dead people come back to life?

Think about it.

It be a cool twist.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Timelord should come back to life as the Toa are summoned so he can get killed by another falling rock.

I should also, just to get immediately stabbed and die.

(This completely isn't because of my death or something, sure. =P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Well, I believe my current member title is quite a solid reflection of my present state in the game. 

• Upvote 1

I cannot be destroyed.

Rollor, the Lord of Luck, protects me. 

• Upvote 3

Well we have Kremmel, the God of Struggle on our side... We shall have vengeance!

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think that's just because he's bad at his job. I mean, have you seen his attempts at 'diplomacy'?

You know what, I had a lengthier post to begin with, but it's not worth posting it. I'm done, I just want to see this game concluded so that I don't have to deal with this particular game anymore. It was fun at the start, but now it's just stressful and a bit ridiculous.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think you're just frustrated that you don't have a patron deity watching out for you. :P

Whatever Nato. I'm done joking, I'm done playing along. Jab at me all you like. "Oh he sucks a diplomacy, Oh fails at doing his job, Oh he couldn't find water if he was drowning, etc etc" Yes it was my fault that I failed so badly because at the start I tried to keep everything done in an official manner. I didn't talk to anyone in an unofficial pm because I felt like that was a bit cheesy. I could have accomplished so much just by talking to people in an unofficial manner, but I chose not to. That was my mistake. I came into this with a mindset based around a MUD, and that is where I went wrong. 

I regret taking the position of Mask Maker at the start of this game. 

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay, I'm going to be honest here, I don't think your choice to avoid unofficial chats has much to do with your failings.

Your decisions and in-character actions are why people are turning against you as a ruler. 

Well yeah, you I can understand Pulse, as heir that was expected. I expected Water and Ice to rebel. I'm not upset with what has transpired, heck I expected to be dead already, but how it has transpired.

And Nato, what actions exactly, minus what transpired before the game which none of us had control over. I mean yeah stealing the mask of Golden Skull spiders I could see as a unfavorable action, but at that point the water region had already murdered half of the stone region. Imprisoning Tekulo and Smoke Monster... They should be mad at me of all people but they seem rather fine.

I just want to know where I went wrong should anything like this game ever occur again. Learn from our mistakes as they say.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It's mostly that every region has someone inherently loyal to Pulse, but no one inherently loyal to Vox.

I guess the Mask Breaker could have fit that bill, but he got ded pretty quick.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 2

Well yeah, you I can understand Pulse, as heir that was expected. I expected Water and Ice to rebel. I'm not upset with what has transpired, heck I expected to be dead already, but how it has transpired.

And Nato, what actions exactly, minus what transpired before the game which none of us had control over. I mean yeah stealing the mask of Golden Skull spiders I could see as a unfavorable action, but at that point the water region had already murdered half of the stone region. Imprisoning Tekulo and Smoke Monster... They should be mad at me of all people but they seem rather fine.

I just want to know where I went wrong should anything like this game ever occur again. Learn from our mistakes as they say.

You in particular didn't do anything wrong. I was always just trying to fulfill my role in the game: getting the heir back on the throne. Nothing about this has ever been personal, and I'm sorry if you feel that way.

Also,

mask of Golden Skull spiders

Sounds really cool.

You in particular didn't do anything wrong. I was always just trying to fulfill my role in the game: getting the heir back on the throne. Nothing about this has ever been personal, and I'm sorry if you feel that way.

Also,

mask of Golden Skull spiders

Sounds really cool.

Well as I said, I expected trouble from the Water Region the most.

*Sighs* it was really late and I may not have been in the best capabilities due to liquid substances, that shall not be named as I have no idea on Bzpower's Policy on said topic.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well I told them that they be fine when you imprisoned them. Also I set up a alliance with you and the Jungle region ages ago during the first draft of the SETA deal in case something like this ever happen.

It maybe the only reason your still alive at this point Voxumo. Note this Voxumo when everyone turned on you I was still loyal.

Timelord should come back to life as the Toa are summoned so he can get killed by another falling rock.

It is known.
Wait am I coming back?

AWESOME

Just have the rock miss me okay. :D

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Well I told them that they be fine when you imprisoned them. Also I set up a alliance with you and the Jungle region ages ago during the first draft of the SETA deal in case something like this ever happen.

It maybe the only reason your still alive at this point Voxumo. Note this Voxumo when everyone turned on you I was still loyal.

It is known.
Wait am I coming back?

AWESOME

Just have the rock miss me okay. :D

no, i wasn't being serious

---

i am serious when i say that episode 8 is a biggy, though