BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

You know, if you leave Voxumo now, I'll give you reparations for the whole fire business. Our issues are with Voxumo, not the Jungle Region. You did help me once, and as I recall, your issues are not with me. You seek the death of ToaTimeLord's killers, Nato and Terrorsaur, who I've forgiven. That's where the issue arises, I imagine, but why must we shed blood over it? It will cause but a thousand revenges going down through time, repeating over and over, between the leaders of Water and Jungle, who once were on good terms. Is it not impossible for it to be so again? Water, after all, is the best way to put out a Fire... the fire consuming your Jungle. Tell me  - would you be even with Terrorsaur if he put out the fire consuming your Jungle? Because I'm willing to do that - maybe he is too. Your region borders ours, and it is not good for there to be discontent between neighbouring regions.

In essence... a trade, I was a trader, so were you. You helped define SETA, I helped define SETA, and I'd make it cover all of Okoto. I'm willing to forgive you in addition to those I've already forgiven, because forgiveness can go a long way. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

UPDATED MILITARY STRENGTH AS OF EPISODE 9*

*BEFORE THE BATTLE OF THE CITY

1-Ice Region (Warriors, Guards, Mask of Creation) EST 190  Protectors 6 lost to Mask of Time, 4 lost with Nato

2-Stone Region (Carvers, Builders, Led by the Mask Breaker) EST 70 Protectors 75 lost to poison & aftermath, 5 lost to Mask of Time, Mask Breaker dead

3-Fire Region (Miners, Golden Mask of Fire) EST 125 Protectors 14 lost to Skull Spiders, 6 lost to Skull Warriors, 5 lost with Nato

4-Jungle Region (Mask of Control/Wildlife, Mask of Jungle) EST 92 Protectors 8 lost to Mask of Time

5-Water Region (Mask of Water, Mask of Time, Mask of Stealth, Mask of Stone, Skull Spider horde) EST 50 Protectors Golden Mask of Skull Spiders & Skull Spider horde under Voxumo's control

6 -Voxumo (Golden Mask of Skull Spiders) EST 2 Skull Warriors, EST 600 Skull Spiders?

• Upvote 4

If any of you are feeling down on your luck, just remember this:

At least you haven't failed eighteen straight RNG rolls.

Clearly all of the luck went back in time with me. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It looks like Okoto is about to enter its greatest war yet.

*gets popcorn bucket ready*

Oh I do hope there is a sequel.

This has been one fun game.

If there is a sequel I call dibs on the Mask Maker role.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I would think the sequel would pick up where this left off, meaning you'd have to be a new character, and Pulse would be the Mask Maker.

I would think the sequel would pick up where this left off, meaning you'd have to be a new character, and Pulse would be the Mask Maker.

that's a nice assumption you're making there, considering Voxumo's chances of surviving (and winning) this game are still pretty darn high

that's a nice assumption you're making there, considering Voxumo's chances of surviving (and winning) this game are still pretty darn high

Well, even if we lose, is it safe to assume a sequel would indeed continue from the end of episode ten?

I would think Lucina would set it up to where it is a couple of years after the great wars of this game.

Allowing everyone to start off on a clean slate. New game, new characters, new plots of evil.

It's not, actually.

Since I can't guarantee that all of the survivors will return, the easiest way to set up a sequel would be a timeskip between both games.

Hey I was right. Edited by ToaTimeLord

I would think Lucina would set it up to where it is a couple of years after the great wars of this game.

Allowing everyone to start off on a clean slate. New game, new characters, new plots of evil.

You're mostly correct. Anyone who survives this game and plays in a sequel will continue with the same "character", however, and start in roles that make sense (ie. if Pulse were to ascend the throne and then play again, he'd be starting off as the Mask Maker).

You're mostly correct. Anyone who survives this game and plays in a sequel will continue with the same "character", however, and start in roles that make sense (ie. if Pulse were to ascend the throne and then play again, he'd be starting off as the Mask Maker).
So let's say both Voxumo and Pulse die. Would the Mask Maker role be eliminated or would you make it so that another region fought to put a heir on the thrown like the fire region did with Voxumo in the prologue. Edited by ToaTimeLord

So let's say both Voxumo and Pulse die. Would the Mask Maker role be eliminated or would you make so that another region fought to put a heir on the thrown like the fire region did in the prologue.

Well, following the story, FF, Dallior, or Dragonstar would become Mask Maker. They'd then all have to die before the role was eliminated. And that's pretty unlikely.

So let's say both Voxumo and Pulse die. Would the Mask Maker role be eliminated or would you make so that another region fought to put a heir on the thrown like the fire region did in the prologue.

Well, following the story, FF, Dallior, or Dragonstar would become Mask Maker. They'd then all have to die before the role was eliminated. And that's pretty unlikely.
Okay that makes since.

Though I do see Voxumo taking back his thrown. Just have a feeling.

If the realm is left without anyone on the throne, then I am going to have lots of fun with planning a sequel.

When you do have a sequel I like to see the Maze of Control as a possible location to visit.

*Glances at Military strength post, does up the numbers, Smiles*

I like our odds.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Whatever happens, I do believe the political landscape of Okoto has changed significantly since the start of all this. 

Take back your thrown Voxumo!

Hmm, Voxumo hasn't been thrown by anyone... yet. Thanks for the idea!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I do believe the political landscape of Okoto has changed significantly since the start of all this. 

Pretty sure the same could be said of the physical landscape, too. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Whatever happens, I do believe the political landscape of Okoto has changed significantly since the start of all this.

Take back your thrown Voxumo!

Hmm, Voxumo hasn't been thrown by anyone... yet. Thanks for the idea!
I hate autocorrect. °~°

I do believe the political landscape of Okoto has changed significantly since the start of all this.

Pretty sure the same could be said of the physical landscape, too.
Oh why dose that scare me so.

o_o

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Spoiler alert: you're still dead.

Buh... it's just a bit of charring. Adds character.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Spoiler alert: you're still lost in time.

Actually... no.

I know exactly where I am, and I know exactly how to get back.

Welp, at the moment I'm still reeling from wisdom teeth removal and not even 100% certain on everything I had done this round, so I'll be just as surprised/impressed by my own moves as by those of everyone else. =P

- :burnmad:

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 1

Clearly, the powers that be are not yet satisfied with the scene.

More must be done. 

Spoiler alert: you're still lost in time.

Actually... no.

I know exactly where I am, and I know exactly how to get back.

Pull the exact same lever as you pulled originally to get there, except in the opposite direction this time?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I shall never reveal the sacred secrets of the Temple of Time to the likes of you!

Edited by The Old Master