BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

Hey Terrorsaur here's my character bio for the wiki.

ToaTimeLord

Leader of the Jungle region.

In the beginning of his rule he tried to create alliances with all the regions to accomplish his secret plan for taking over. His most famous alliance created was the SETA or South Eastern Trade Agreement. After the attack on the stone region his actions became erratic and seemed not in his right mind. After imprisoning the Old Master and Terrorsaur he named Smoke Monster his heir for his son was to young to take his place. He was killed during the prisoner transfer of the Old Master and Terrorsaur, by the Old Master's hands.

I'm not that familiar with wiki so I don't know if my bio is to big or not.

For my picture use my profile pic.

In my mind I was a Rahkshi looking Protector.

What I was planning to do is just have a very small part at the top that tells what their role was, and then their actions are revealed in the biography that tells what they did in each episode. I basically just based it off a Biosector page. But, if you'd prefer me to do it, I'll change it as necessary but make sure all the information gets in there.

• Upvote 1

Hey Terrorsaur here's my character bio for the wiki.

ToaTimeLord

Leader of the Jungle region.

In the beginning of his rule he tried to create alliances with all the regions to accomplish his secret plan for taking over. His most famous alliance created was the SETA or South Eastern Trade Agreement. After the attack on the stone region his actions became erratic and seemed not in his right mind. After imprisoning the Old Master and Terrorsaur he named Smoke Monster his heir for his son was to young to take his place. He was killed during the prisoner transfer of the Old Master and Terrorsaur, by the Old Master's hands.

I'm not that familiar with wiki so I don't know if my bio is to big or not.

For my picture use my profile pic.

In my mind I was a Rahkshi looking Protector.

What I was planning to do is just have a very small part at the top that tells what their role was, and then their actions are revealed in the biography that tells what they did in each episode. I basically just based it off a Biosector page. But, if you'd prefer me to do it, I'll change it as necessary but make sure all the information gets in there.
That's fine.

Since I'm not that computer smart I'll leave you to create my character page.

I'll be happy with whatever you create. Just make sure to put the important parts of what I wrote in the biography.

Besides that you have complete control.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

So Season 2 hasn't taken nearly as long as I thought it would to start coming together.

For the first post all I need still is to finalize the stats, and then I'll move onto the behind the scenes stuff :evilgrin:

Anyway, I think this topic can probably be retired, so thanks everyone for playing!

• Upvote 4

So Season 2 hasn't taken nearly as long as I thought it would to start coming together.

For the first post all I need still is to finalize the stats, and then I'll move onto the behind the scenes stuff :evilgrin:

Anyway, I think this topic can probably be retired, so thanks everyone for playing!

So dose that mean it will start sooner?

please say yes.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

So dose that mean it will start sooner?

please say yes.

No, there is still much to be done.