BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

EPISODE THREE

“LORD VOXUMO”

-STONE REGION-

-DRAGONSTAR-

When he arrived in the Stone Region, he found it in total disarray. There were several small piles of bodies being burned – those that had died thanks to the poisoned shipment of water. With their Ruler dead, the Stone Region was barely clinging onto order by a thread.

When he inquired about their Trader, he learned that RahiSpeak had not been named among the dead; however, the Stone Region’s Trader had been famously secretive, and it took him over an hour to track down the different Protectors with clues to his home’s location that still lived. Even then, the clues he had been given were incomplete, and it took him the better part of a day to find it.

When he did, he found the decaying corpse of the Stone Region’s Trader lying on his bedroom floor.

-ZATTH-

Zatth accepted the scroll from the Protector in front of him and looked it over. It had been sent by the Water Region’s Trader, Pulse; he claimed to have set up an agreement with the Fire Region to purify water shipments before sending them on to the Stone Region.

“He wishes to meet in the Earth Region,” he murmured, glancing up at the other Protector, whose sandy armor was scorched black. “What do you know of its current condition?”

The Protector shifted, appearing uncomfortable. “Mostly ruins, sir. There isn’t much left. But it would make for good neutral ground, and if you don’t return… well, I imagine Pulse knows that the Mask Maker would have his head.”

“Indeed,” Zatth muttered, scribbling down a reply on the scroll before handing it back to the Protector, and gesturing to several others. “Send it back to Pulse, and send these others to the Mask Maker, TimeLord, and FF.”

“Dragonstar of the Fire Region is also here, sir. He is at the residence of RahiSpeak.”

“Someone finally found it, eh?”

“RahiSpeak is dead. Dragonstar wishes to meet with you.”

“Send the scrolls out first, and then take me there.”

“Of course, sir.”

As he waited for the Scorched Protector to return, Zatth sat down and leaned back in his chair. The scrolls to TimeLord and FF were simple enough; just requests for the Jungle and Ice Regions to re-establish their trade with the Stone Region. His scroll to the Mask Maker was more worrying.

He wanted the Mask Maker to conduct the trial of Nato and Terrorsaur, and to have it done in the Ancient City; he was still uncertain as to whether TimeLord could be trusted to adequately carry out the task. If the scroll reached Voxumo in time, he was certain that the Mask Maker would agree – but time was a fickle thing, and TimeLord had not proven to be the most patient of Rulers.

-ANCIENT CITY-

-VOXUMO-

“Lord Voxumo.”

He paused, turning away from the Mask of Truth that he was working on to see two of his Skull Warriors standing behind him; it was the one on the left that had spoken, its voice rasping and rattling.

“Right,” the Mask Maker said, wiping the sweat off of his brow and pointing to the Skull Warrior on the right. “You. Put on the Mask of Stealth and activate it; I want you to travel to the Region of Water, find the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders, and bring it to me. Do not let yourself be seen or heard.”

The Skull Warrior inclined its head before grabbing the Mask of Stealth and exiting the forge, leaving the Mask Maker alone with the one that had spoken. Now, however, it remained silent as it turned away; Voxumo followed it to the border, where he found the Ice Trader Hero waiting.

“What do you require?” he asked.

“Simply passage through to the Fire Region,” Hero answered. “Didn’t want to bother the Stone Region with their current state… or risk the Water Region. I’ve been sent to establish a trade agreement.”

“Very well. Be on your way.”

Once the Ice Region Trader was out of sight, he returned to his living quarters to write out several scrolls. The first he sent to TimeLord, explaining his reasons for taking custody of both Smoke Monster and Tekulo, as well as requesting that the Jungle Ruler bring his three prisoners to the Ancient City for trial. The second was sent to Zatth, informing him of his support for the Stone Region, and extending an offer of hospitality to any Stone Protectors wishing to transfer to the Ancient City.

Once the scrolls had been sent, he turned his attention back to the Skull Warrior.

“Take me to the prisoners.”

It was time he learned what his captives knew.

-JUNGLE REGION-

-DALLIOR STAMOS-

“You’re free to go.”

He cursed as he stumbled across the border into the Water Region, his limbs aching from the number of times that he had tripped and fallen in the jungle.

“A word to the wise,” the Jungle guards called after him. “Try not to get caught next time you decide to kill Lord Voxumo, eh? Hahaha!”

He growled, doing his best to ignore them as he began the trek back towards his home.

He had been imprisoned for a crime he had not committed… rumor had it that Pulse was missing… and both Terrorsaur and Jed were likely to get the axe.

It was time for Dallior Stamos to step up.

-STONE REGION-

-ZATTH-

They sat down at the late RahiSpeak’s dinner table for their meeting.

“I am… very sorry for your welcome to be such a chaotic scene, good Trader.”

“I suppose it could've been worse,” Dragonstar replied with a shrug, leaning back in his chair. “However, this is quite the unexpected meeting indeed. Were there any more survivors from your tribe?”

“Unfortunately not as many, with about half of our Protectors dying off. Though I know we intended to meet to discuss other matters, I must ask that you and the others of your ilk take care; it would appear this plot aimed to destabilize all the Regions which participated in the Rebellion from years ago, and there is a good chance a target is on the backs of any and all from those Regions, regardless of allegiance or involvement.”

Dragonstar inclined his head. “I will take note of that. It seems like I have a message from my leader, Burnmad, to find its way into your hands?”

The Fire Trader slid the note across the table and Zatth read it over:

To Zatth, Diplomat of the Stone Region:

In light of the recent tragedy which has befallen your region, the Fire Region would like to make regular shipments of those supplies which are necessary to keep your people alive: food, safe water, fuel, etc. In addition to this, we extend the offer of a battalion of 25 soldiers, which may be stationed in the Stone region to protect it from further foreign threat, and (if it proves possible) the assistance of our own trader, who is delivering this message, in re-establishing your region's trade with that of the others.

Feel free to accept and deny all such offers of assistance individually-- feel no need to consider them necessarily tied to each other.

Signed by Guardian of the Flame, and Ruler of the Fire Region,

Burnmad

The message brought a smile to the Stone Diplomat’s face, before it was replaced by a frown. “Though it saddens me beyond words to have lived through a tragedy none should endure, it brings me the greatest of joys to know that we have those who will make these difficult times even more bearable. Please tell Commander Burnmad the Stone Region will graciously accept these regular shipments as well as the battalion of soldiers, but only if your region can truly afford to provide them.”

At this, the Fire Trader chuckled. “I’m pretty sure it can.”

“Very well; if the Fire Region wishes to continue to safeguard itself against any possible threats, the Stone Region will be more than glad for that battalion to stay with those who would so graciously give us refuge at their expense. Finally, we will gladly accept your assistance to re-establish trade with those I have been unable to visit as of yet due to the tragedy. That is, of course, if it proves possible on your end.”

“I will relay your message to my leader, sir. I’ll see it to the end if I must.”

Zatth inclined his head gratefully. “Thank you, then. If possible, there is… one other request that I would make of you.”

Dragonstar waved his hand flippantly, dispensing entirely with the official nature of the meeting. “Ask away.”

“The Stone Region is only maintaining order through sheer force of will,” Zatth admitted. “The Water Trader, Pulse, has requested to meet with me in the Earth Region – while I feel that he has proven himself trustworthy, the fact remains that if I were to leave, the Stone Region might collapse on itself. Could I send you to meet with Pulse in my stead?”

At this, the Fire Trader smirked. “Of course.”

“Good,” Zatth muttered, letting out a relieved sigh as he gestured to the Stone Protector with the scorched black armor. “This Protector will accompany you to the border, just in case.”

“Very well,” Dragonstar replied, standing up and extending his hand, which Zatth shook. “Take care, Zatth.”

“You as well.”

-FIRE REGION-

-BURNMAD-

Over in the Fire Region, Burnmad sat in his quarters. The Golden Mask of Fire adorned his face, the Ruler having taken to wearing it near-constantly in order to save time when it came to the water purification process, which was both arduous and exhausting – though he felt that, in the long term, it would be worth it.

Fires so often burned bright and quick before dying; he did not intend for that to be the story of the Fire Region.

“Commander?” it was Imrukii who entered, looking nervous. “Our troops have returned…”

“That’s a good thing,” Burnmad said, puzzled. “What else?”

“…the Ice Region have also sent their Trader.”

Burnmad mulled over it for a moment before nodding. “Let him through and meet with him. Pulse seemed fairly certain that Nato was acting of his own accord, without the knowledge of his reason; from the rumors that have reached my ears, I am inclined to agree. Let us see what the new Ice Region leadership means to accomplish.”

“Very well, Commander.”

-JUNGLE REGION-

-NATO-

The Ice Diplomat (assuming he still held that title in any official capacity) gripped the bars of his cell tightly, glaring at the Jungle Ruler as he walked towards them, hands on his hips.

“You asked to speak before your execution?” TimeLord asked.

“Yeah, ‘asked’,” Terrorsaur muttered from the cell next to his. “That’s what we did.”

“Hello there, Commander TimeLord,” Nato said, feigning politeness. “I’m so happy to see that you’ve managed to take a moment out of your no-doubt busy day of rampant backstabbing and blatant hypocrisy to speak with those whose trust you’ve so casually stomped on.”

TimeLord frowned. “You betrayed the trust of the Mask Maker. I arrested you in his name… and in mine. You tried to poison two of my region.”

“We didn’t betray you at all,” Terrorsaur snapped. “You could have recalled Smoke Monster and Tekulo at any time, or at least warned them. Did they die?”

“Well, no,” TimeLord replied, looking uncomfortable.

“Then we didn’t betray you,” Terrorsaur snarled, “but if we didn’t betray you, then you have certainly betrayed us.”

Before TimeLord could reply, Nato stepped back in, his voice still calm and controlled. “When SETA was established, it was you who insisted that there needed to be fail safes to prevent one side from betraying the others? No?”

“Yes.”

“It is strange, then, that you seem to think you can get away with turning on Terrorsaur and I without suffering any kind of backlash for your misguided, treacherous actions,” Nato said, his tone becoming icy. “I am here to inform you that you’re very, very wrong.”

TimeLord’s eyes narrowed. “That sounds like a threat.”

Nato continued without missing a beat, ignoring the Jungle Ruler. “You demand that your people remain faithful to their friends and allies, and yet…” he trailed off, adopting a look of confusion. “What is this I feel lodged between my shoulder blades?”

“Nothing,” TimeLord said firmly. “There is nothing there.”

“You seem to forget that you rule one of the weakest regions in terms of military might, and that both Water and Ice together could easily crush you in order to free – or avenge – us. More importantly, you’ve already agreed to commit treason. Arresting us isn’t going to hide your involvement, and the Mask Maker will not be forgiving when he finds out that you were responsible for the decimation of the Stone Region – and he will find out. You’ll be executed right alongside Terrorsaur and I, and your treachery will accomplish nothing.

“If you intended from the start to betray us all along to curry favour with the Mask Maker, then you’ve made numerous, equally grievous errors in judgement. You knew about the poison, yet didn’t warn the Stone Region, thus leading to the near extinction of the Mask Maker’s staunchest allies. Killing us will do nothing but make an enemy of two nations who outnumber you considerably, and without the Stone Region and its resources to back you up, there will be nothing to prevent the Jungle Region from going the way of Earth twenty years ago.

“And even if your plan somehow succeeds, despite the odds so severely stacked against you, what hope do you have of remaining in power, when you’ve betrayed literally everyone on the island? No one will trust you. You betrayed the Mask Maker when you allowed the Stone Region to be wiped out. You betrayed the Region of Fire when you broke the SETA agreement. You betrayed your own people when you sent them into the Stone Region, knowing full well that they might be poisoned. You betrayed your closest allies by arresting the ruler of the Region of Water. And of course, you betrayed me, who only ever wanted to help our three nations grow and prosper.”

“You must like the sound of your own voice,” TimeLord replied. “I do apologize. I don’t know quite what to say.”

“You could say ‘I was wrong, I’m sorry. You’re free to go.’” Nato told him. “It’s the only way you’ll walk away from this situation alive.”

“I never wanted to conquer the island,” TimeLord said. “I just wanted peace.”

“Peace could be achieved by placing a just ruler on the throne,” Terrorsaur replied, sounding as though he had managed to calm down. “The end goal was to defeat the Stone Region and Voxumo.”

“No,” TimeLord interrupted.

“…no?” Terrorsaur asked, sounding confused now. “Huh?”

“You do not call him ‘Voxumo’,” TimeLord said strictly. “He is the Lord Mask Maker.”

“Our apologies,” Nato drawled. “He meant Lord Voxumo, of course.”

“Watch your tongue,” TimeLord warned him.

“I don’t have to,” Nato shot back. “As a member of the proud warrior tradition of the Ice Tribe, I demand a trial by combat. You versus me, in a fight to the death.”

“No fight,” TimeLord said.

“It is my right,” Nato told him. “You’re on thin ice with your region already – don’t think we haven’t heard. Do you really want to try denying me my right to a trial by combat? Risk the wrath of the Ice Region? Scared you can’t beat me?”

“Very well,” TimeLord replied, shrugging. “We will take you both to the Ancient City, and I shall duel you in its arena. If you win, you will be free… but if you lose, your life is forfeit.”

Nato nodded. “As the Ancient Laws say.”

-ANCIENT CITY-

-VOXUMO-

He ventured down into the dungeons. His Skull Warrior had returned moments before with the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders in tow; basking in his victory, the Mask Maker had decided now was the time to interrogate the prisoners.

It had the benefit of delaying his meeting with FF, who had also recently arrived. The Ice Ruler had kept him waiting… well, he would do the same.

“I’m sure you all know why you are here,” he began, once Jed, Tekulo and Smoke Monster were ready, each guarded by a Skull Warrior. “Tekulo and Smoke Monster, you were there when both Bronze and Ghidora died. While I have little reason to believe you were the source of the poison, I must question if you knew about it. Jed… yours is a much more serious accusation. As it stands right now, we are unsure of how many of the Water Region's higher ranking officials knew of the plot.”

The Skull Warrior standing behind Jed stepped closer.

“So, Jed…” Voxumo continued, “Did you know of the plot to poison the Stone Region?”

“Voxumo, I can assure you that I had no idea-” Smoke Monster started before the Skull Warrior behind Tekulo grabbed the Jungle Council Member’s head and smashed it into the table they were seated at, knocking him out cold.

“Lord Voxumo,” the Skull Warrior hissed at Smoke Monster, who shuddered but nodded.

Lord Voxumo,” Jed stressed, speaking slowly, “I was unaware of this attempt to poison the Stone Region. That being said… I’m also not surprised. Terrorsaur had been musing on such plans when I returned, but I did not think he would act so quickly; he also seemed to know of Nato’s true plans before he even arrived.”

Voxumo chuckled darkly. “I’ve heard enough. Take them back to their cells.”

-EARTH REGION-

-PULSE-

He wandered the ruins, searching.

He knew it had been twenty years.

He knew it had been ransacked.

He knew at least one other region had probably taken something valuable without telling anybody.

He knew it was still worth looking.

“Pulse.”

He spun on the spot, drawing an old knife that he had found – only to pause in confusion, recognizing Dragonstar.

“What are you doing here?” he asked warily.

“Sent here by Zatth,” the Fire Trader replied, tossing a scroll over to him. “He apologizes that he can’t make the meeting. He said that the Stone Region is barely hanging on as it is; he can’t afford to leave it right now. So here I am.”

“So here you are,” Pulse said slowly, starting to grin.

Dragonstar smirked right back. “He has no idea what he’s done.”

Pulse chuckled before turning serious again. “First things first – what was he like? Attitude wise? Did Voxumo have any guards there? That’s the whole reason I wanted to meet here… I was worried it might be a trap. Terrorsaur really screwed the pooch for the Water Region on this one.”

“No Skull Warriors or anything, but I imagine the Stone Region and Voxumo are as friendly as ever, if not more so,” Dragonstar replied, shrugging. “You don’t need to worry about them, though. Zatth will back you up if it comes to it; you’ve done a lot to try and make up for Terrorsaur’s mistake, and I could tell he appreciates it.”

“Well, at least someone does,” Pulse said quietly, looking around. “You know… I could use your help.”

“With what, aside from the usual?”

“The Protectors of Earth guarded the upper half of the Mask of Time,” Pulse said distractedly, his eyes gazing into the distance. “Legend dictates that if six Protectors, one of each element, could be united under a single banner, it could be used to summon the famous heroes of prophecy.”

“The Toa,” Dragonstar noted, snorting. “You really believe in that?”

“Of course I do,” Pulse replied, frowning at the Fire Trader. “If we could call them…”

“It’s impossible anyway. The Protectors of Earth are all gone now, and the Temple of Time is in the Jungle Region.”

“No, I’m pretty certain there are some Earth Protectors living amongst the rest of us, in disguise,” Pulse murmured. “Total extinction… with how chaotic the entire island was during the rebellion? Unlikely.”

“If you say so,” Dragonstar replied. “We’d better get searching.”

“Yes.”

-JUNGLE REGION-

-TIMELORD-

They were halfway to the Ancient City when Nato and Terrorsaur both managed to break free of their bonds and took off into the jungle. TimeLord had not hesitated in sending all four of his guards after them, certain that the prisoners would be re-captured within minutes.

But as the minutes passed, standing alone among the trees and waiting for his guards to return, TimeLord began to grow nervous. The silence was stifling; he was regretting leaving the Mask of Control behind (in retrospect, it had quite possibly been the most foolish thing he had ever done).

Now he was starting to regret not keeping a guard for himself as well.

He was regretting a lot of things.

Something cracked in the bushes to his left and he spun on the spot to face it -

-only to find two arms wrapping around him from behind, as Terrorsaur whispered in his ear:

"Traitor."

As Nato slowly stepped out from behind tree in front of him, hefting a large rock in his right hand, TimeLord began to fight frantically to free himself, but could not; the Ruler of Water was too strong.

"I... I only ever wanted peace," he said, trying to buy himself time. "Why are you doing this?!"

Nato smirked, his voice chilling TimeLord to the bone as he replied: "I made you a promise back in that cell - and unlike you..."

He trailed off, swinging the rock through the air; it collided with the side of TimeLord's head, and the Ruler of Jungle felt it as his head was bashed open. He collapsed to the ground and lay there, dazed and dying, as Nato crouched down beside him.

"...I'm a man of my word."

And then there was silence.

END OF EPISODE THREE.

-A quick note: though it wasn’t in the scene (I’ll be sending it via PM ASAP, and it’ll start of Episode 4), a royal summons has been sent out across Okoto. All players will be expected to journey to the ANCIENT CITY in time for EPISODE FIVE (this gives you an entire round to get there) or suffer any consequences that Voxumo deems appropriate.

Round Five will be the Trial of Smoke Monster, Tekulo, and Jed – as well as Nato and Terrorsaur if they are re-captured before Episode Five begins.

-TimeLord’s death marks the fourth of the game; coincidentally, Terrorsaur has been directly involved with every single murder so far (Nato as well, albeit indirectly for the first three). Better watch out. :P

17 players remain…

I think that’s all for now, so…

EPISODE FOUR BEGINS! NOW!

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 8

In the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. 

And I'm not dead yet. :sly:

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. 

And I'm not dead yet. :sly:

It's only a matter of time.

Everyone dies eventually.

I've now sent more time in the jail cells of the Ancient City than I have my own region.

I'm not complaining about it. I just think its a funny observation. :P

It's like how none of the Starks ever get to stay at Winterfell

Well...Sure glad I took precautions.

*Strokes the golden mask of skull spiders*

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well...Sure glad I took precautions.

*Strokes the golden mask of skull spiders*

weirdo

also i gotta shoutout both nato and terrorsaur (who had the idea) for the kill counters they have in their sigs, it's pretty cool

i look forward to seeing them grow until both of you are inevitably cut down with a vengeance

• Upvote 1

It's only a matter of time.

Everyone dies eventually.

Maybe. But as long as I'm still alive, I intend to make the most of it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

i just finished reading chapter three and i just felt like saying this

I knew that bronze was going to die but when i was almost finished reading chapter two i almost cried because of it i am literally holding back tears as i am typing this.

Edited by BronzeJet (I can FLY)
  • Upvote 1

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015

been a bit busier than usual with IRL stuff this week so I'll be extending Episode 4 until Friday at the earliest so that I can spend tomorrow and friday gathering everything and getting my GOT mojo back together

as it currently stands, I'm planning for the trial to encompass Episode 05; it'll take place in-topic and i'll explain more then

anyway that's all for now folks

Ah, yes, the trial.

Such a pity that I won't be able to attend. 

Ah, yes, the trial.

Such a pity that I won't be able to attend. 

yes, i am afraid your dinner date with death has been postponed, and death has failed to inform me where exactly you're supposed to be meeting

oh well, i guess you'll just have to continue surviving and pillaging the island

Other than Nato and Terrorsaur, anybody who does not wish to automatically travel to the Ancient City at the end of this episode must say so in one of the official PMs (your region PM or any other official PMs you are a part of already will suffice).

Voxumo, Jed, Smoke Monster, and Tekulo are obviously exempt from this.

Oh, what fun it is to be an outlaw. 

Sorry buddy, but I aint afraid of no ghost. 

Edited by The Old Master

I regret your face!

Um, okay. Very mature.

Not even getting caught?

Why would I regret that? If I hadn't been caught, I wouldn't have been able to make a daring escape alongside Terrorsaur and brutally murder the leader of the Jungle Region. 

Now, no matter how this ends for me, my name will live forever in the histories of Okoto. 

Maybe but it may get over shadowed by a greater advent.

Oh, I think there's no question of that.

This is the Game of Thrones. It's gonna take more than a couple poisonings and a skull-cracking to really make a mark.

- :burnmad:

Well, it's as I said earlier:

I'm not dead yet.  :sly:

I regret your face!

Um, okay. Very mature.

Not even getting caught?

Why would I regret that? If I hadn't been caught, I wouldn't have been able to make a daring escape alongside Terrorsaur and brutally murder the leader of the Jungle Region. 

Now, no matter how this ends for me, my name will live forever in the histories of Okoto. 

Murder is a simple act, one barely worthy of recognition. It is great acts of good and evil that truly leaves one's mark in the annals of history and sets them apart from the many other simpletons. You have yet to accomplish such an act.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That's cute, coming from the guy who's done nothing but lounge around in his cosy palace and order his pet zombies to go around kidnapping and robbing people. :P

• Upvote 3

I earned my place on the throne years ago. I need not prove myself. At least if I must kill it shall be done face to face, not through cowardly methods you and your companion have employed. Preparation is the key to victory. Power is only for those who can wield it for the best interest of the many. The water region showed that it held not even it's own interest at heart, and what power it had had to be taken away.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

As for the Fire Region. Despite what has befallen us with the Lord Mask Maker Voxumo, we will still stand our ground and fight for the good of Okoto.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png