Favorite Bionicle?

Tech Warrior

:kaukau: Wow, tough call. For one, there's Tahu (who I have!), as well as his Nuva form (which I don't), along with the original Toa in general, with Gali being among the best of the best. The Tohunga were sheer awesomeness and a prime examble of the simple pleasures in life. For the less simple pleasures in life, the Manas, Takarava, and the Bahrag were amazing specimens of construction genius, as well as the Bohrok on a smaller scale (of those, Gahlok, Tahnok, and Korahk were my favorites for color).This is made hard due to my nostalgia for older sets, including the Turaga and even the Bohrak Va (of which I have two of the latter, Tahnok Va and Nuurahk Va). And Hahli is an amazing character, so I'm partial to her.The Rahkshi were also amazing for being truly menacing minions who, functioning as a colective Mouth of Sauron of sorts, were very good representatives of Makuta and the ultimate evil the Toa were to face.Fortunately, I can end my list of candidates there, so this doesn't go on and on.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Best I wish I had: Kardas, Voporak, Axalara, Skopio, Taka 08, Toa Mata Nui TitanBest I actually have: Rahkshi. I mean, the joints and weight seem to make them move just like in the promo videos, even when I drop them, and well...plenty of other stuff I like, do you want me to write a book, or will this post do? :P

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I have a favorite BIONICLE from every year(exluding 2010): The Manas,Exo-Toa,The Rahkshi(all 6 of them),Vakama,Keetongu,Axonn,Lesovikk,Takanuva,and Tuma.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

I'd say that among the sets I actually own(ed), the best would be Lhikan and Kikanalo.Among all the sets ever, the my favorite (and the one at the very top of my want list) is Vezon and Fenrakk/Kardas

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Atfer a few months of inactivity (and getting more sets), I can now change my initial choice for favorite:Set design? Takanuva (Got it for Christmas!). Such a genius design, considering the fact that it is so large and bulky, yet it is more flexible than most. Compare it to Tuma, for example, who can barely move his legs. I also love just the overall look to him, not to mention his immense height.I was surprised at Skirmix's height. Standing straight up, he surpasses that of Takanuva's height, which was unexpected. For a simpler set, it had a very organized and nice design. I don't know if I like it being as tall as it is or not. I also especially like how, even with the legs double-jointed (or attached to the waist twice), his legs can bend around to face the other way, thus enabling some fairly interesting animal-like poses.Function-wise? Bahrag, duh. Not only did they manage to create a set dedicated to the function, but they also made it look good too. The Bahrag have such a mean look to them; it's amazing!I also must mention the Turaga. I just love how, even with them being very small, Lego still managed to implement some function in them. Sure, it's not much, but it's still something; and the fact that Lego did that even with the smallest of sets is amazing.

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

• 2 weeks later...

Pahrak.I already really like the bohrok and Pahrak was the least gaudy out of all of them (Besides Nuvok) so I was really drawn to it.The McToran are pretty beast too.(And maniacly adorable) They're like little disk throwing plastic kittens!

2! The best thing ever!

• 1 year later...