Sunshine, Lollipops, and Polls

G&T Contest #2 Poll  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote here for your favorite entry in G&T Contest #2! And just by voting, you could be selected to win one of 2016's Bionicle creature sets!

First place will take home a copy of 71311 Unity set (Kopaka and Melum).

Second place will take home a selection of one of the smaller 2016 Toa sets (Lewa, Gali, Pohatu).

Also included is a question on our side activity. The poll will close Monday, May 9th 11:59 PM Eastern.

This is really what Lesley Gore's song was about all along.

The entries:

1. The Great Career Fair

2. I'm Reinventing Kolhii!

3. The Mask Maker Challenge

4. Who Ate All the Pies

5. END

6. Sad, Sad Matoro...

7. Everything is Awesome - The Game!

8. DEATH

9. The Quest for the Legendary Brownies

10. Bionicle - Pacifist Route

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

1. As someone who played most of these games, this was a really hard choice for me. It came down between The Great Career Fair, END, and The Mask Maker Challenge. Ultimately though, the Career Fair got my vote. Though I enjoyed all the games I participated in.

2. The side Mafia Game didn't enhance or decrease my enjoyment of this contest. I had nothing against it, and I wouldn't mind seeing something like it in the future if another contest like this is held. But it was just simply another game for me to play among the others. My enjoyment of playing the entries wasn't affected by it. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

As much as I enjoyed END, watching what happened in DEATH was very enjoyable so it got my vote.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!