Fall 2016 Ninjago Teaser Poster Released on Facebook

Most of LEGO Ninjago Season Six ("Skybound" still has yet to air in the United States, but the official LEGO Ninjago Facebook page is already teasing the next story arc with a new promotional poster. Captioned "Time to close the circle...", the poster shows Cole, the ghostly ninja of earth, approaching Ninjago City while carrying an eerie lantern. The silhouette of the Temple of Airjitzu floats in the distance and an ominous moon hovers above the heart of Ninjago City. What could this teaser mean? Follow the link above to check it out and start theorizing!

View the full article

I admit that I haven't been keeping up with Ninjago's story lately, so I don't have any guesses as to what this poster might be hinting will happen in the upcoming story. But still, I think it looks cool and will probably excite Ninjago fans a lot.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I can't wait for the next season. I hope they bring the Elemental Masters back, as well as revive the Kai/Skylor thing. It may be too much to ask, but they are bringing back all the villains, so who knows?

Edited by The Hero Nuva Kaita Nui

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

I cannot wait for next season, I've already printed out this poster and framed it, it sits on my shelf above my huge Ninjago display, Cole is my favourite ninja, so the fact that he finally has a season where he is the main focus, makes me all the more excited!

But geez I will be spending a lot on the sets, close to $700 AUD, still I'm going to work hard to get all the sets ASAP :)

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Close the circle? Does that mean Ninjago is going to end?

Nope — LEGO Ninjago writers Dan and Kevin Hageman and design director Simon Lucas confirmed on Twitter that LEGO Ninjago is not ending and there are many adventures still to come! Last year LEGO announced that Ninjago is now an evergreen theme like LEGO City, which isn't the sort of announcement they'd make if that were liable to change on such short notice. Plus the theatrical movie is still due for release next year!

• Upvote 1

I don't know what does "close the circle" mean, but it looks interesting. I would guess that someone evil is doing time-travel to bring some past villains together to take over Ninjago somehow. Anyway, finally, Cole is having his own storyline, where he can be the main protagonist this time!:)

I think that's all the ninja their own perspectives:

2011 - Kai

2012 - the Ninja and Lloyd

2013 - Lloyd

2014 - Zane

Winter 2015 - the Ninja, Kai, Zane, and Lloyd

Summer 2015 - Lloyd and Nya

Winter 2016 - Jay

Summer 2016 - Cole.

Yep, that's everyone.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)