The Elemental Creatures

Tora

Yeah, as TIN said, I always thought Uxar was a dragonfly of sorts, but I like the kinda mechanical look of its wings.

That aside, what can I say? These are creations beyond words. Congratulations, and I too am looking forward to see you working together again in the future, hopefully a near one!

Wow. These are amazing. Great job!

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

These are incredible, though I think Uxar and Ketar use waaaaay too much system, in fact they are almost entirely system. I especially like the shaping on Akida. Terak looks a tad bit too menacing and I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to represent. I feel like making him into a mole would have made more sense but it's still a great design. Melum doesn't really do it for me though, I'm kind of getting a hamster vibe from him. Ikir looks great, especially the wings and I love the accompanying display.

Edited by ToaDraco

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

The stuff MoCists come up with never ceases to amaze me.

I've gotta figure out how to make all those connections work someday.  It'd let me get pieces to fit at weirder angles and help me with some of my own stuff.  It'd be a hassle adapting the techniques to solely constraction pieces, but if it helps me get my stuff to look better...

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Where mah Unity gimmick at? Nah, but seriously these are very good. I think that they're really cool, just that one little gripe being the lack of said function, but I think that these were meant to be representative as a posed to them serving their official counterparts purpose.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Oh wow. :bowdown: The system integration really seals the deal for me. Changing Uxar from an insect to a bird is different, but it's still a great MOC. The use of the Skull Scorpio mask is sublime. What is Melum supposed to be? A snow wallaby? :P

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

Ghidora131, The Invisible Noob, Pohaturon, Turnipmensch, The Hero Nuva Kaita Nui thanks! We really appreciate your comments. =)

I too am looking forward to see you working together again in the future, hopefully a near one!

We're on it. Hopefully the next one will pierce the heavens, if you know what I mean :D

Sure, Uxar is a completely different species, but I'd just chalk it down to creative license.

Well, yeah. That's the point. The Chosen One was given tons of unreasonable beating for making a bird instead of bug. It's just his vision, you know, and it looks really good.

These are incredible, though I think Uxar and Ketar use waaaaay too much system, in fact they are almost entirely system.

I never considered using more bionicle and technic pieces when making this one. I can't even say that I separate them from system anymore. I just use the pieces that seem to fit well, so I never question whether I'm using bionicle, technic or system pieces

*i believe that some day i'll use znap and fabuland and this will be glorious... (ಥ_ಥ)*

The stuff MoCists come up with never ceases to amaze me.

I've gotta figure out how to make all those connections work someday. It'd let me get pieces to fit at weirder angles and help me with some of my own stuff. It'd be a hassle adapting the techniques to solely constraction pieces, but if it helps me get my stuff to look better...

You need some motivation.

image_zpsk823ybaw.jpeg

Where mah Unity gimmick at?

Um, yeah... I left this little unity function though I've never tried it. So in theory, Ketar and Melum are able to unite. But it's just me, Tremah and Chosen decided to omit it for their own reasons.

What is Melum supposed to be? A snow wallaby? :P

Idk, lol. We call it "The Hen" :D Edited by Tora
12_zps8keayfxf.jpg

Untitled-8_zps85rfmcat.png Untitled-6_zpsltqr5b53.png Untitled-5_zps4ntfbufs.png

The detail of Terak's face is amazing, and Akida's scales are beautiful. Love these builds!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Absolutely phenomenal. A great collaboration between some skilled MoCers. These are brilliant imaginings of the Elemental Creatures. I love how each have their own unique blend of system and technic/constraction but because all of them at least have some of that blending, they all look unified. Uxar is the wrong species but I like the substitute creature chosen. I particularly love what was done with Melum. Good job to all of you!

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

In their own right, every one of these is an amazing MOC. Just absolutely incredible. The parts usage, the shaping, everything. But as recreations of the creatures, I feel they fail somewhat. Ikir, Terak, and Ketar look the part, but as others have mentioned, Uxar is off. I also think that Akida and Melum are off as well. But hey, creative license. And I can't really ding you on anything because I'll never come close to anything like this. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Step One: Take MOC display to con.

Step Two: Profit.

Bravo here, all y'all! All of the MOCs are able to evoke the original characters, the animals they were based on, and still are able to have originality. Again, bravo!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran