Million Dollars, But...

In much the same vein as Soran's "Would you Rather?" I'm posting RoosterTeeth's "Million Dollars, But..." game show here. The idea of the game is simple, one person asks a question, offering a million dollars, but at a ridiculous price. Example:

You get a million dollars, but you must wear your shirts inside out from now on.

Then the next person accepts or declines the offer, and poses a similar question.

I'll start:

You get a million dollars, but you can never eat pizza again.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

On one hand that'd be pretty funny for a while, bu I'm also sure it would drive me insane eventually.

Decline

Edit: almost forgot

You get a million dollars but the person you hate most also gets a million dollars.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

If it's at the same time (being both blind and deaf), I wouldn't take it. If it's the option of either going blind or deaf then I probably would.

Million Dollars (that's a lot of money) but… every time you enter a room you immediately forget what you were going to do and have to exit and reenter the room to figure it out, each and every time for 3 years.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Only if I get to hang out with some Ninja Turtles eating Pizza.

Million Dollars (that's a lot of money) but… For the rest of your life, there's a random chance that whenever you need to use the restroom, instead of doing a #1 you do a #2 or vise-versa. You can't tell when it's going to happen though, it's entirely random.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Eh, it's not that annoying, I accept a million dollars.

You can get a million dollars if you allow someone with an annoying voice, autotune or a robot to narrate every action & thought for 10 years, 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Heck, I'll take that without the cash reward. That'd be sweet to have a robot narrate your every move.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… For a whole year, before every meal you eat you must throw up. 

~Soran

Edited by Soran

Well, I guess the trick is the amount of vomit.

Little bit wouldn't hurt, if I eat before a big meal... then the big meal comes out later...drat.

Well, atleast I would be skinnier than now, so I take it.

You can get a million dollars, but you have to make out with cookiepuss.

Edited by Rider/Phillips

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Meh, I'm a hermit crab, nothing will change. I accept the money & stink.

You get a million dollars, but you must slowly earn it by teaching kids how to use photoshop, GIMP & give art tutorials. You also have to deal with spoilt brats & bullying every tutoring session & you only earn enough money for your bills & groceries after each lesson. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

That sounds like life now except without the bullying or spoilt brats. Not sure where the million dollars falls into this equation but sure, why not. 

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… Your blood type changes into something no one else has.

~Soran

I accept, I'll just donate money to a science lab & get them to figure out my blood type.

You get a million dollars, but you must score at least 99% on the most difficult test in the world before you can get the money. If you fail, you automatically forfeit the reward.

Deal, there isn't really a downside to it. I'm potentially losing money I don't own, woopee. 

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You must spend the rest of your entire life under the sea. You can breath underwater, you are resistant to the pressure changes but you can't leave the ocean and are required to stay underwater. Would you take it?

~Soran

Edited by Soran

Million dollars, I take.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You are unable to buy your top 10 most desired items, no matter the price. Not only can you not buy them but others cannot buy them for you.

~Soran

Wouldn't do it.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You must give up your favorite hobby to receive it. Like reading? Too bad. Like to draw pictures? Tough luck. etc. Will you take it?

~Soran

Yes. I can wait a year, it gives me time for plotting.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You are forced to sleep for an extra 2 hours each day, effectively lowering the amount of time you're awake in a given year. Also, you can't just wake up to an alarm, if you for example want to wake up at 6:00am but you sleep for 8 hours normally, you would have to go to sleep at 8:00pm to wake up by 6:00am. Would you take it?

~Soran

No.

A million dollars, but... You must carry Winnie the Pooh on your back and cupaw on your head constantly, and they're always asking for honey. http://minomonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Cupaw

Edited by Vrokorta

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!