Million Dollars, But...

Spider-Woman? I think I can handle it.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You can only use the bathroom once a day, for an entire year. If you survive then you get your million. Do you accept?

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Soran, that's physically impossible, you would commit painful suicide trying to hold in your waste for a year.

A million dollars, but you must live as an oppressed minority for an entire year.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Sorta already feeling the effects of that so why not.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You must survive 1 round with the current Boxing Champion. Would you do it?

--------

Soran, that's physically impossible, you would commit painful suicide trying to hold in your waste for a year.

My comment didn't say anything about holding it in for a year. You hold it in for a day; you just do this every day for a year.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

No tanks.

$1,000,000 but... YOUMUSTDIE!!! You have to make video games, TV shows, and stories that you can't stand making (due to being boring or not your style) every day for the rest of your life and you can never make what you want.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I already do that, where's my million?

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… Every time you park your car (whether your current car or one in the future), it gets towed to another random location. 

~Soran

I'll just hire someone to find my car and bring it back to me. I accept.

One million dollars, but Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley becomes your constant background music (no one else can hear it but you and it's not too loud, but you can't drown it out)

I will give it up.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… Every time you're making something you always are missing something essential. Making some Ikea Furniture? MIssing screw. Making some sort of dinner? Missing ingredient. Building a LEGO set? Missing a piece. etc.

~Soran

Edited by Soran

I'll take it because In the end it doesn't even matter.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You can never move yourself anywhere, you can't walk or run or drive, etc. You have to rely on someone to move you around everywhere you go. 

~Soran

• Upvote 1

Yeah, no, I like being able to move on my own. I refuse.

A million dollars, but you must win a fight against a trained, armed & armoured gladiator using nothing but a rusty dagger. 

Edited by Naota Takizawa

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I accept. Gladiators throughout history were normally slaves; I just offer to buy him his freedom and I'm scot-free.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You can't feed yourself anything, you have to have someone follow you around and feed you things whenever you want to eat. And they make airplane noises when they do it too.

~Soran

Edited by Soran

Stop making a million dollars a humiliating curse. I refuse.

A million dollars, but you have to move everywhere with your pants at your ankles . If you pull them up, you forfeit the money.

Deal, I'll just wear two pairs of pants.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You must survive a game of russian roulette. 9 cups are filled with poison that will kill you and only 1 is safe. It is impossible to determine which one is safe until you drink it. Will you take it?

~Soran

Well, guess I'm going to be branded a freak for the rest of my life if I accept that. I refuse.

A million dollars, but you have to watch the horrible ghostbusters reboot for 10 hours.

I accept, should be easy for me.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… Your legs must be bound together for an entire year. You can hop to move, you can be in a wheel chair, whatever, you just can't move your legs individually. Using the bathroom is the exception.

~Soran

Being disabled in an ableist society? Souds like a challenge, but it's a million dollars I'm trying to earn. I accept.

Million dollars, but you must be sexist, offensive towards LGBTAQs, racist, classist & very unpleasant to talk to for a year.

I accept.

Million dollars, but you have to announce to the whole country that you are the winner. You may not also change your name, hairstyle, facial features, clothes & address, so good luck hiding from everyone until you spend, leave the money behind or lose it to extortion, ransoming or theft. 

That's fine. Arachnids are less scary the larger they are. Deal. 

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You must double the money in a year. If you do not, you're forced to pay a million. 

~Soran

I accept. I'll just kill virtual people.

You get a million dollars, but...for the rest of your life, you will never be able to comprehend spoken speech from other people again. Every time you hear someone speak, regardless of language, subtitles will appear above their head and you will have to read what they are saying. Every time you watch a video, subtitles will automatically appear for you as well. You can still speak normally, but you will not be able to use their language unless you already know it or learn it yourself.