The end is near.... again :(

But tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Bionicle ended again. LEGO's decision to hard-reboot it instead of continuing the original canon appears to not have been a popular one. I probably shouldn't say I told you do, buuuuut...

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if BIONICLE ended again either. We can't really expect it to continue forever.

Though I'm not sure how you can say that G2 is less popular because it's a reboot. The only indication of that I've seen is some bellyaching by older fans who don't seem to understand that they liked G1 better because they were kids back then.

Bfa, I think you're wrong when you say that because I don't like it that it's a plain and uninteresting story, and expensive theme. Kids in this generation may not like bionicle for a lot of reasons. It's good but there is too much room for improvement.

But tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Bionicle ended again. LEGO's decision to hard-reboot it instead of continuing the original canon appears to not have been a popular one. I probably shouldn't say I told you do, buuuuut...

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if BIONICLE ended again either. We can't really expect it to continue forever.

Though I'm not sure how you can say that G2 is less popular because it's a reboot. The only indication of that I've seen is some bellyaching by older fans who don't seem to understand that they liked G1 better because they were kids back then.

Bfa, I think you're wrong when you say that because I don't like it that it's a plain and uninteresting story, and expensive theme. Kids in this generation may not like bionicle for a lot of reasons. It's good but there is too much room for improvement.

I personally think the story is plenty interesting enough... 

Here's something to consider: part of the reason constraction category was developed in the first place was to capitalize on an explosion in the popularity of action figures in the late 90s. Has anybody ever considered that the popularity of action figures in general might be on the decline? Perhaps even since before the end of G1 Bionicle? This article from 2013, which focuses mostly on the Hasbro brands which dominate the action figure market, seemed to suggest as much, though I haven't seen anything to indicate whether that trend has continued or changed course. Despite Bionicle's popularity in the early naughts, the LEGO Group has always been a small player in the action figure market, so it's not outrageous to think that a decline in the popularity of action figures might hit their constraction category pretty hard.

Incidentally, the article mentions fewer kids watching TV and buying movie tickets as one potential factor for the decline in action figure sales. Bionicle has never had a TV show or a theatrical movie, so this wouldn't be an explanation for why it's performing worse than it did in the early naughts, but might be a motivating factor in why LEGO has been presenting the Bionicle story chiefly via web videos and Netflix.

What's more, one way we've seen other toy companies respond to this decline is by expanding their action figure brands into the increasingly popular building toy category — Hasbro's Kre-O building sets and Transformers ConstructBots, Mattel's acquisition of Mega Bloks and use of it to promote their own brands, etc. Bionicle may have had a lead on them since it was already a buildable action figure brand, but that also means it can't depend on quite the same strategy for expansion.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 5

It generally takes two years to think of how and why to discontinue a theme. For example, Lego decided to cancel G1 in 2008, but stick with it until 2010. By that logic, Lego would have had to decide to cancel G2 in WINTER 2015. Downright impossible. You ain't gotta worry about it :P

• Upvote 2

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)

• 2 weeks later...

Bionicle is confirmed not doing well. I visited my Lego store today to find out they were all out of any bionicle product, absolutely none on the shelves, nor a place for them to be. I asked my friend who works there and he told me that they were not getting any more bionicle products to their store. We can all believe that the line is soon to be over. I've been angry about this for a long time, I've been called toxic, negative, etc. Yet I knew this was happening. The story is nothing to write home about, and it contributed to the fall of our beloved bionicle once more. The sets were so good though, if only Lego tried harder with the story instead of assuming they could release the hero factory sets slapped with the bionicle logo.

Bionicle is confirmed not doing well. I visited my Lego store today to find out they were all out of any bionicle product, absolutely none on the shelves, nor a place for them to be. I asked my friend who works there and he told me that they were not getting any more bionicle products to their store. We can all believe that the line is soon to be over. I've been angry about this for a long time, I've been called toxic, negative, etc. Yet I knew this was happening. The story is nothing to write home about, and it contributed to the fall of our beloved bionicle once more. The sets were so good though, if only Lego tried harder with the story instead of assuming they could release the hero factory sets slapped with the bionicle logo.

I don't mean to accuse you of being toxic, or to be offensive in any way against you, however I do hold the opinion that your post represents John Lear style research - one low ranking employee in one single store told you they won't be getting Bionicle sets and suddenly you "know" that Bionicle is doing badly on the entire planet and that soon the LEGO Company will cancel it?

I'm very sorry and once again I would like to note that I don't mean this in an offensive way, but your "statistical research approach" reminds me of when John Lear got a few drawings from a random fan and suddenly he started to claim that there is an underground alien base inside Archuleta Mesa near Dulce, New Mexico where aliens and military scientists perform grotesque experiments on humans and animals. All because he got the "Dulce papers".

It is simply impossible to reach a statistically valid conclusion with a sample of one low ranking employee and one store, especially when there are many other stores which are full of the newest Bionicles. I visited two toy stores in a single mall and they were full of both the newest and older Bionicles.

The doomsaying, so often published by some forumers has two main problems:

1, These doomsday scenarios are based on extremely few statistical samples - samples of which none is a high ranking official that would actually know what is going on.

2, For every doomsday report there are two reports of sets being sighted in stores, which means that the already small scale of doomsday evidence is further degraded by an even greater quantity of evidence saying everything is OK.

• Upvote 6

IhDIrLK.jpg

No.

Bionicle is *rumored* to be doing not too well only in the USA. You're ignoring the overwhelming number of accounts stating that the line has a stellar performance in Europe, hence the exclusive magazine in Germany and the UK. 

Hearsay coming from low-level employees is about as reliable as random internet rumors - i.e. not in the slightest. There are at least three threads on the first page of Bionicle Discussion which have others more eloquent than me explain in length why it is baffling to even consider that Bionicle will end. I mean, even in this thread there are countless detailed and well written comments which clearly describe the situation.

Pull out of the US? Probably. Get cancelled? Yeah, no, not for another two years at least. 

As for you continued accusations of the story being bland and uninteresting, seeing that you've personally stated you haven't read the books nor do you intend to, it's not like you're authority on the matter.

I can claim that maths is easy because I refuse to acknowledge that calculus exists.

Proliferating misinformation just because you dislike G2 isn't exactly contributing to this community. 

This thread really doesn't need revival.

:kakama:

Edited by Pohaturon
  • Upvote 5

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I would hope as much as you that I'm wrong, though the signs of the universe are heavily hinting that bionicle is soon to be over. My friend has been working at the Lego store for literally years, and he's always helped me purchase the new bionicle sets, and for him to say they won't be getting any more in his Lego store? Well I take that as the heaviest sign of all. If you look at bionicle's Facebook page, they only have roughly around 20k followers. That's really not a lot of fans, even for it being their official page. That's because children today can't get into bionicle. Anyone who's viewing bionicle as a fresh story has almost no interest in trying to follow it. The story was made too simple, and Lego was arrogant, assuming that bionicle was going to be a huge hit again and everyone was just suddenly going to buy them. I don't like the simplified story, it's a total turn off to the series. I enjoyed the complexity of bionicle and the dark serious tone of the story it provided at many times.

I would hope as much as you that I'm wrong, though the signs of the universe are heavily hinting that bionicle is soon to be over. My friend has been working at the Lego store for literally years, and he's always helped me purchase the new bionicle sets, and for him to say they won't be getting any more in his Lego store? Well I take that as the heaviest sign of all. If you look at bionicle's Facebook page, they only have roughly around 20k followers. That's really not a lot of fans, even for it being their official page. That's because children today can't get into bionicle. Anyone who's viewing bionicle as a fresh story has almost no interest in trying to follow it. The story was made too simple, and Lego was arrogant, assuming that bionicle was going to be a huge hit again and everyone was just suddenly going to buy them. I don't like the simplified story, it's a total turn off to the series. I enjoyed the complexity of bionicle and the dark serious tone of the story it provided at many times.

If you look at the Bionicle Facebook page, you'll see that most of the people there are AFOLs, not kids. Because kids don't typically use Facebook and/or don't know how it works. AFOLs are definitely neither the target nor the main audience of Bionicle, so I don't think that is a good metric.

As for the employee, you live in the USA, yes? Like I (and many others, for that matter) have said, throughout 2016 users from the US have been reporting sporadic availability and Lego store employees (funny how everyone on this forum seems to know someone working in a Lego store...) stating they will stop stocking Bionicle, while basically everyone in Europe has been reporting wide availability and good sales.

Lego has pulled a constraction theme from North America in the past while selling it in Europe. This might happen with Bionicle. It will probably happen with Bionicle, considering your reports and that of others.

But to say that just because sales are poor in one region the whole line will be cancelled is folly. For example, seeing as lines are designed years in advance, there is a 100% gold guarantee Bionicle will go into 2017 - which was the original plan for G2 anyway - and based on sales on this half of the planet, Lego will keep it going for another two years minimum.

I'm pretty sure G2 won't be nearly as long as G1, but I'm predicting about 5 strong years. 

I'm just saying - Lego pulled Chima from the US instead of cancelling. If Bionicle is actually doing as bad there as people say (which I think is an exaggeration) then that will happen.

I think it was Umm Durmán who quite extensively explained why it would be a stupid move on Lego's part to axe Bionicle, even if it was doing poorly. Bionicle doesn't *have* to do well considering how successful Lego is - it just has to turn a minimal profit at least. They might limit availability, but cancelling it would be a bad choice from a business standpoint.

Thing is, the "signs of the universe" are weighted heavily on the side of it not being cancelled. The only *only* sign that it's going away is limited availability in the US. That single reason is up against:

• Common sense
  • Good sales in Europe
  • Exclusive magazine (no one would start a new mag for a toy line that will die a few months after the first issue is released...)
  • Business strategy
  • Manufacturing and Design processes in the toy industry

I don't know else to spell it out - Bionicle won't be cancelled. There is literally no reason to genuinely believe this.

It's simple numbers, it's logic, it's common sense. This whole "oh noes Bionicle is getting cancelled because the local Target doesn't stock Quake Beast" or whatever kicked off the doomsaying has been pretty silly from the get-go.

Why is anyone still discussing this?

• Upvote 6

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

.. Lego was arrogant, assuming that bionicle was going to be a huge hit again and everyone was just suddenly going to buy them.

Actually I wonder if something like that has affected sales. In the five years from 2010 to 2015; it could have been very easy for the general populace to forget what Bionicle was. Bionicle while a huge hit, was never influential in the same level as say Star Wars, or the Avengers movies. The population most likely to remember Bionicle after it was cancelled are now teenagers or 20 something year old adults. While our fan group still likes buying Bionicle, I doubt most 20 year olds even care that it's back. It's possible the 'bring back Bionicle ' fanboys represented a disportionately small fraction of the community.

So Lego re-releases Bionicle, they give it a huge presence in the AFOL community; (New York Comic Con 2014, Facebook, Large Contests, Concept Art, etc.) The AFOL'S who like Bionicle passionately support Lego's initial efforts, but are still a ridiculous small group of buyers compared to previous Bionicle sales statistics.

And what did Kids (the primary demographic) get to real them into the story? A few web cartoons and some Netflix shows... Now I know some kids came to Bionicle that way, but it might not have been enough. Without the free comics in the Lego Magazine like G1 did, or a constant supply of TV commercials; chances are most kids weren't exposed to the new Bionicle. Lego's assumption the line was an easy hit and their method of advertising only attracted a return of a small group of the original now adult aged fans.

Not sure if these assumptions are %100 correct, but it might be what if affecting sales and revenue for the line. I just don't think many kids these days have connected to Bionicle like our generation did 15 years ago (yeah that's right, 15 years! Makes me feel old)

• Upvote 3

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

That's because children today can't get into bionicle. Anyone who's viewing bionicle as a fresh story has almost no interest in trying to follow it.

Based on the continued release of books, graphic novels, and animated series, I'm going to conclude that this is objectively false.

• Upvote 8

OpAXNpl.jpg

Look, everyone is being overly negative about this.

Bionicle is not doing great in the good 'ol USA, but it is doing outstanding in Europe. Personally I agree with Aanchir. The action figure market has diminished by a lot. Toy aisles are no longer flooded with action figures, comics, and other products as they were a few years ago. With the changing times, kids don't want to go out and buy comics every few weeks(there has also been a decrease in the comic book market since the 90s), and you can find a lot of articles(like the Hasbro case) that can tell you about the action figure market.

While I agree Bionicle has room to improve, it isn't as abysmal as a lot of y'all make it out to be. Okoto has a big air of mystery surrounding it, and the plot is getting more and more interesting each new novel, comic, and details released.

If anyone's already mentioned this, sorry y'all. I'm on mobile and it isn't being responsive 100% of the time :P

• Upvote 3

That's because children today can't get into bionicle. Anyone who's viewing bionicle as a fresh story has almost no interest in trying to follow it.

Based on the continued release of books, graphic novels, and animated series, I'm going to conclude that this is objectively false.
No, it's false to believe kids are going to go out of their way to ask their parents to buy them Bionicle graphic novels and books, when they would otherwise be more interested in the sets themselves. I bought none of the books, and while they would have provided more to the world of Okoto, I still think the story should be more readily available through the website. They should have also released comics, like they did in the Lego club magazine, but instead we are forced to buy the elusive graphic novels.

No, it's false to believe kids are going to go out of their way to ask their parents to buy them Bionicle graphic novels and books, when they would otherwise be more interested in the sets themselves. I bought none of the books, and while they would have provided more to the world of Okoto, I still think the story should be more readily available through the website. They should have also released comics, like they did in the Lego club magazine, but instead we are forced to buy the elusive graphic novels.

You might as well say the same about G1 because a lot of the story for that came from the multitude of books that were published for it.

• Upvote 6

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

You might as well say the same about G1 because a lot of the story for that came from the multitude of books that were published for it.

Indeed, hurray for books. Though I was still able to follow and understand the story through the website and comics, as it should be. I shouldn't have to go out of my way to find an elusive set of novels.

Though I was still able to follow and understand the story through the website and comics, as it should be.

You can still do that.

I shouldn't have to go out of my way to find an elusive set of novels.

Finding the new books takes as close to zero effort as the internet can currently achieve.

• Upvote 4

OpAXNpl.jpg

I shouldn't have to go out of my way to find an elusive set of novels.

Finding the new books takes as close to zero effort as the internet can currently achieve.

Just a few seconds on Amazon (both UK and US) and I found all 3 books and both graphic novels, in both paperback and digital forms. I'm sure they're on many other websites and even in stores too, so they're not as elusive as you believe they are, Tuuli.

• Upvote 3

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

All I had to do was stroll over to my local comic book store for the graphic novel, and I got the 1st book from Barnes and Noble. The books aren't hidden treasure, Tuuli. They aren't at Wal-Mart, sure, but at comic and book stores they are generally easy to find.

• Upvote 3

I just read an interesting rumor that leads me to wonder whether Bionicle is as doomed as people make it out to be.

One of the things that really got people worrying was the news that the summer Bionicle sets would not be stocked in Lego brand retail stores, and would only be available on the Lego shop website. This was indeed worrying news, considering it seemed unprecedented and could surely only be seen as an indicator that the theme was unsuccessful.

But I just read a comment on Brickset alleging that they were told the same thing about the Super Heroes set Rescue from Ras al Ghul, and the summer Friends sets when they release in August. There's certainly no reason to suspect that the Super Heroes or Friends themes are "doomed", so clearly there must be some other explanation.

I have two theories. The first is that the Lego stores themselves are struggling, either financially or just struggling to manage inventory. That could lead them to want to cut sets that are underperforming in those stores even if they are selling well enough through other channels, so that they could stock more highly demanded sets and themes.

Alternatively, it's possible that these sets are no longer being sold in Lego stores because they are all retailer exclusives. I don't know for sure if that will the case with this summer's Friends sets yet, but it's not impossible. And I know that the Super Heroes set in question will be exclusive, though I'm not sure which store. And we've heard that Bionicle is being made exclusive to Toys R Us in the United States starting with the summer wave. So perhaps Toys R Us (and possibly other retailers that offer exclusive sets) got tired of Lego brand retail stores offering those same sets, and Lego was forced to stop offering those sets at their physical stores.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 4

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I honestly can't wait until next year to see if Bionicle is getting cancled. I'm getting reaaaal sick of all this Detective Doom junk that's been going on in the past few months.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I am going to laugh so hard when the 2017 sets will be first revealed.

I mean, obviously first I'm going to pore over the images and analyse them to bits...

But then I'll laugh. I'll laugh at the doomsayers and drink their sweet sweet tears.

• Upvote 3

There's been a lot of disinformation going on in this thread and I feel the need to intervene.

First of all, the action figure market is actually in good shape in the US, as this report from the Toy Industry Association clearly underlines: since 2013 sales from the action figure market are constantly growing. Keep in mind that BIONICLE relaunched in 2015: if it's doing bad, you can't really blame a general decline of the market. Besides BIONICLE is a buildable action figure toy, and that's an important detail when considering it part of a larger category.

Last but not least, the existence of a magazine in Europe doesn't really prove anything about the state of the line in the Old Continent. The graphic novels did pretty bad in the US, the cancelation of the third volume isn't a good sign for sure, and as someone who is involved in the publishing industry you can trust me when I say that when you pay for something to be made (just like LEGO did with the comics) you try to gain a profit in every way conceivable. Thus the magazine was born: a cheap way to distribute the comics in an area where you hadn't sold it already. The US won't get the magazine simply because all it contains is just the comics (I bought it myself so I'm not theorizing, there's literally nothing else in it), and LEGO has already tried to sell it there. Without great success.

If that's not enough, even countries like Italy (where I live) got the magazine. Italy, a secondary market for LEGO where constraction is substantially non existent. And Europe, bar France, got zero books and zero comics translated. Not even Germany. If I want to buy them, I gotta use the internet and read them in a language that is not mine. Perfect strategy for your target audience.

I don't think BIONICLE is doing well at all, but if you have to defend it, at least get your facts right.

Edited by TwistLaw
  • Upvote 1

There's been a lot of disinformation going on in this thread and I feel the need to intervene.

First of all, the action figure market is actually in good shape in the US, as this report from the Toy Industry Association clearly underlines: since 2013 sales from the action figure market are constantly growing. Keep in mind that BIONICLE relaunched in 2015: if it's doing bad, you can't really blame a general decline of the market. Besides BIONICLE is a buildable action figure toy, and that's an important detail when considering it part of a larger category.

Last but not least, the existence of a magazine in Europe doesn't really prove anything about the state of the line in the Old Continent. The graphic novels did pretty bad in the US, the cancelation of the third volume isn't a good sign for sure, and as someone who is involved in the publishing industry you can trust me when I say that when you pay for something to be made (just like LEGO did with the comics) you try to gain a profit in every way conceivable. Thus the magazine was born: a cheap way to distribute the comics in an area where you hadn't sold it already. The US won't get the magazine simply because all it contains is just the comics (I bought it myself so I'm not theorizing, there's literally nothing else in it), and LEGO has already tried to sell it there. Without great success.

If that's not enough, even countries like Italy (where I live) got the magazine. Italy, a secondary market for LEGO where constraction is substantially non existent. And Europe, bar France, got zero books and zero comics translated. Not even Germany. If I want to buy them, I gotta use the internet and read them in a language that is not mine. Perfect strategy for your target audience.

I don't think BIONICLE is doing well at all, but if you have to defend it, at least get your facts right.

The only "disinformation" in this thread is that Bionicle is doing poorly outside the US and that it is nearing cancellation. As for getting facts right, you only addressed two of at least half a dozen solid points brought up by various people. The only fact is that none of us truly know what is going on behind the closed doors of The Lego Group, but you can bet that there is no way Bionicle is getting cancelled before it has its three year minimum run, and there is very little chance that it will be cancelled immediately after. 

Either way, both groups are adamant about their positions, no one will be convinced by anything other than official confirmation and that is a ways out. No point in discussing this until anything official is made public. 

• Upvote 2

The LEGO store in Raleigh NC ran out of space for their BIONICLE so they stopped stocking it, while the one in Concord NC completely stocked the summer wave. The store mentioned how Umarak the destroyer was selling well in that store.  I'm not sure if this helps anything but I thought I would point it out as somebody here said LEGO stores were dropping the summer wave.

It goes without saying that the U.S. won't get the magazine (we haven't gotten ANY of the magazines like this, not even for the more popular themes like Star Wars, Friends, or Ninjago), but I think it has less to do with the comics already being available here in graphic novel format and more to do with American kids not buying as many magazines as British and European kids. After all, other toy brands like Transformers and My Little Pony have also had magazines in Europe that never came to America.

• Upvote 2

Honestly I wanted the new magazine to come to the United States, but as y'all already said, the comics aren't selling well. While they aren't illusive, they aren't as popular as I wish they were. But the sales of the graphic novels don't speak for the line itself. Bionicle is back, and the line is getting better and better each year. If you don't like it, that's alright, it's not for everybody.

So, can we shut this topic down?

• Upvote 4

The end is not here.

Bionicle probably has 5 more years. So can we all just stop with the dooms day talk and enjoy the line while it's here.

Windrider Shut This Topic Down!

I have no idea where you're getting five years from. We've seen no evidence of any such thing, giving the impression that that number was just picked out of a hat.

Nor do I understand why this topic needs to be closed. Whether Bionicle lasts beyond next year is still very much an open question, and while there's no conclusive evidence that it is ending there has not been any conclusive evidence that it is not, either. With various anecdotes that do in fact suggest that the theme may be struggling, it's not unreasonable to question what that means for the theme's future beyond the original three-year plan.

Plus, I'd much rather have this kind of speculation continue to occupy its own topic, so that the main "Bionicle 2016" topic (and the 2017 one, when that is started) can focus more on discussion of current sets and media and less on attempting to prognosticate the theme's distant future.

• Upvote 2

Actually, it is confirmed for next year, Lychir. It takes a little bit of time to actually cancel a theme(like how G1 was decided to end in 2008/2009), as it takes about 2 years. So, if G2 was decided to be cancelled, it would have been proposed 2015, which is impossible. G2 is confirmed for 2017, and beyond that is to be decided. Personally I think that Bionicle will go into 2018, maybe even beyond. But being overly negative isn't good. Europe has a lot of good Bionicle sales, and the sales in the Unites States can easily get better.

Edited by The Hordika
  • Upvote 4

Actually, it is confirmed for next year, Lychir. It takes a little bit of time to actually cancel a theme(like how G1 was decided to end in 2008/2009), as it takes about 2 years. So, if G2 was decided to be cancelled, it would have been proposed 2015, which is impossible. G2 is confirmed for 2017, and beyond that is to be decided. Personally I think that Bionicle will go into 2018, maybe even beyond. But being overly negative isn't good. Europe has a lot of good Bionicle sales, and the sales in the Unites States can easily get better.

This.

There is no question and therefore no discussion value about whether or not Bionicle will go into 2017. 

Because it will. Fact.

There is, however, discussion value in its long-term future and whether or not Lego will pull distribution in the US, seeing as that isn't unprecedented.

Thank you.

See guys, now this is what good evidence looks like. With that being said, there's no need to worry. So, stay positive, and let's take time to enjoy G2 instead of worrying. :)

• Upvote 1

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

My post didn't even mention the possibility of not getting sets next year, and I have little doubt that we will get such sets. Though you're wrong that sets that have been designed can't be cancelled with less than a year's notice—it's possible and actually happened just this year, to one of the summer Technic sets in this year's retailer's catalog.

But my post was about this topic in general, and while it was started with a claim that the theme will end before next year it has evolved over the course of the discussion to  encompass a larger discussion about when the theme will end—whether the initial three-year plan is all it will get or whether it will enjoy a longer lifespan like Bionicle G1 or Hero Factory. Just because the initial post had some inaccuracies is no reason for the rest of the discussion that has been going on in this topic to be aborted.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 3

BIONICLE IS ENDING.

So you keep saying across multiple threads, yet once again provide no evidence to back it up.

This has really devolved into unveiled trolling at this point, methinks. Shame about it too - this isn't the Bionicle Subreddit, this is BZP. I come here for genuine discussion, not to read the same baseless accusation regurgitated over and over.

• Upvote 6

BIONICLE IS ENDING. But, they better not end without a conclusion. I expect the big bad Makuta set soon.

Translation: BIONICLE IS ENDING BECAUSE I HATE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS UNIVERSE AND MY SHEER HATRED ALONE IS ENOUGH TO CANCEL IT !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

IhDIrLK.jpg