The end is near.... again :(

I see no reason to close a topic like this, especially considering the bevy of responses and opinions it has raised in our community.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

BIONICLE IS ENDING. But, they better not end without a conclusion. I expect the big bad Makuta set soon.

Buddy, we've got a lot of evidence that Bionicle is doing fairly well. Come on, man. It's fine if you don't like it, but this topic has dissolved into a troll topic. Let's just end it, fellas.

• Upvote 4

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)

I see no reason to close a topic like this, especially considering the bevy of responses and opinions it has raised in our community.

Keeping this topic open is helping to keep debates about the line's future out of other topics. As long as people want to discuss the line's state, best to do it in one place.

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

To try and keep the discussion a bit more even and civil, this topic is being locked (along with the opposite-stance topic) and a new general topic for discussing the near future prospects of Bionicle is being made.  Feel free to continue the discussion there, but remember to be respectful to other members and back up your assertions!

• Upvote 2

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42