Online Shopping for bionicle sets. Need help for a friend.

Im trying to ask for help for a friend of mine. We have searched multiple times over 3 months for Uxar and Ketar. The thing is all winter/spring 2016 sets arrived but the Ketar (brown) and Uxar did not arrive anywhere in 3 store. e have been checking a local supermarket, a official lego outlet store and a Toys'R'Us set. 

The results we get are the same they dont appear on shelves, they dont have it in their sotrage rooms and the sets are not in the system registry if their propers set id number is given.

So i tried checking at the lego online shop, but it doesnt deliver here to iceland and he has no relativves that can receive it and mail it forward to us.

So does anyone know a secure and reliable store that sends to north europe iceland?

qs3135.jpg

Amazon may work, if it ships worldwide. So give that a shot. If you're interested in the aftermarket, a quick check on Bricklink reveals a handful of sellers who'll ship Ketar to Iceland. I've had a good experience with sellers there, so that may work.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Amazon may work, if it ships worldwide. So give that a shot. If you're interested in the aftermarket, a quick check on Bricklink reveals a handful of sellers who'll ship Ketar to Iceland. I've had a good experience with sellers there, so that may work.

so far i've checked this one out  http://amzn.to/1TLIE6B 

Maybe itll work if my friend decides to buy online, although he has no previous experience with online shopping. he considered it as a last resort since its odd that uxar and ketar were never sold out to begin with...they simply seem like they wont arrive with their current wave counterparts until very late when the summer wave comes which around august-september around here.

Problem resolved, my friend answered his mobile phone message and he's taking a look at the amazon link if mentioned. this can be locked now

Edited by necross hordika

qs3135.jpg

Maybe itll work if my friend decides to buy online, although he has no previous experience with online shopping. he considered it as a last resort since its odd that uxar and ketar were never sold out to begin with...they simply seem like they wont arrive with their current wave counterparts until very late when the summer wave comes which around august-september around here.

In my (admittedly US-based experience) I can say that Amazon works great. But yeah, I can see how that's weird. Have you considered shooting LEGO Customer Service an email? They may (again, may) be able to help you out.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

In my (admittedly US-based experience) I can say that Amazon works great. But yeah, I can see how that's weird. Have you considered shooting LEGO Customer Service an email? They may (again, may) be able to help you out.

Contacting Lego actually sounds like a very good idea. If the Lego shop site itself doesn't deliver to Iceland, then I can only imagine Lego customer service would try their best to help you find an alternate online retailer to buy from.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

We did ask the staff employees many times on occasions for if they would be arriving, but none had a definite answer.

Also as  i mentioned earlier

Problem is mostly resolved, my friend answered his mobile phone message and he's taking a look at the amazon link i mentioned. this can be locked now

Edited by necross hordika

qs3135.jpg