• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Dimensional War

This time spelled correctly

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii: Kanohi Master
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 683 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 02:23 PM

Some of you may remember those newbie comics I made before the forums' down time. None of you know that I made some during the downtime. Since I started, the story really hasn't gotten very far yet. However, I thought I'd share what I made then and over the downtime. There isn't much here, and I won't be able to update it often, but I thought I'd repost (and modify my signature to show it.)The horrific beginningThe lame continuationThe Third, which needs no titleThe first staff meetingThe Second staff meetingSneakyMy seventh and probably first of qualityThe eighthThe fourth wall is quite mortalThe latest and probably the last you guys will be seeing for a whileNow, you might be asking youselves, why is he posting these comics now? Why isn't he perfecting them first? The answer is simple. I wish to have feedback in order to know what needs improvement. Yes, I know that it is needed.As for PGS, I guess if someone wants to get in, I can get them in. I just won't be able to give much screen time. You also may have to wait a while before you appear.If you want to PGS, I'll add you to the list and get you in at a point in time after you give me the filled out form.Name:Sprite sheet:Powers:Personality:Game/food addiction:Favorite Toa/Toa teamCurrent PGS'sPrimary PGS's1. tent163phantoka:spaz sheep2. /ZaberCarth/3. Pirok the Va-Matoran4.5.6.I'll have secondary PGS's if a lotta people want in.I got an award from PGS #3. This was from Pirok for having a comic that stars him. Here it isPosted ImageIf he bugs me too much I'm going to have Kraadax capture him...

Edited by kanohi_master, Dec 10 2011 - 03:39 PM.

banner_friendorfoe1.png
Bionifight profile Not that it's relevant.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farshtey's law of physics: physics don't apply here

#2 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 02:40 PM

Sneaky isn't public.:)Otherwise, some very newbie comics. An improvement might be effects.

"We're not like them... we're something more... something better..."

marked.png

"I never asked for this. I never asked to be a god."

"I want you to know the pain I've endured before you call me a villain."

Marked: Chapter 12 (Coming Soon)

Review Topic

"If they say that I'm a god, that's what I am."

BZPRPG 2013

#3 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 683 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 02:50 PM

Sneaky isn't public. :)Otherwise, some very newbie comics. An improvement might be effects.

Sneaky was so sneaky that it could not be seen. However, I have revealed it!Effects, yes. I intend to put a transparent box behind text in the next comic. That way it ought to be easier to read.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

#4 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 02:56 PM

Sneaky isn't public. :)Otherwise, some very newbie comics. An improvement might be effects.

Sneaky was so sneaky that it could not be seen. However, I have revealed it!Effects, yes. I intend to put a transparent box behind text in the next comic. That way it ought to be easier to read.

Seventh shows up twice, ninth doesn't show up at all.When you revive the comics, you can put up my award. :)

marked.png

Review Topic

BZPRPG 2013

#5 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 683 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 02:57 PM

Ok, #9 fixed, award displayed.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#6 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 03:00 PM

Ok, #9 fixed, award displayed.

I don't think it's entirely fair to have me captured.Pirok's specialty is bugging. Not computer-bug bugging, but generally irritating. Apparently, people find his stupidity annoying. :P

marked.png

Review Topic

BZPRPG 2013

#7 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 683 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 03:03 PM

I was kidding. I will add your irritation abilities to the list of your powers. Oh, and Kraadax is a Makuta. He could easily capture you.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#8 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 03:06 PM

I was kidding. I will add your irritation abilities to the list of your powers. Oh, and Kraadax is a Makuta. He could easily capture you.

I have no doubt I could easily be captured. Pirok Kra captured me, after all.Ooh, irritation is a power now? Sounds fun. :P

marked.png

Review Topic

BZPRPG 2013

#9 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 683 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 03:35 PM

Well, this comic is going to be (hopefully) mainly concentrating on the story. So it's very likely that all of us will be captured at one point or another.Irritation will be a power just because it's funny. As a story based comic, I'll be looking to my PGS's for humorous powers.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#10 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 03:36 PM

Well, this comic is going to be (hopefully) mainly concentrating on the story. So it's very likely that all of us will be captured at one point or another.Irritation will be a power just because it's funny. As a story based comic, I'll be looking to my PGS's for humorous powers.

Good, because Pirok is probably about as humorous as you'll get. :P

marked.png

Review Topic

BZPRPG 2013

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users