What Would You Do If...

Soran

I acknowledge the achievement and enjoy it, even though I'm a G1 kind of guy.

WWYDI You had the option to choose 2017's story for G2

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I would decline it. It would simply be too grand and too out of place following the lackluster priors.

WWYDI the dead crusaders under Lake Peipus arose and began to conquer the world in their zombie-knight, immortal nature?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I would form a dream team to fight them.

WWYDI Someone took your sandwich?

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Have a field day.

What would you do if you were forced to wear thirty hats on your head simultaneously?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Run, run far away.

WWYDI your favourite fast food restaurant closed down?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I would be sad. No more big burritos...

What would you do if you grew to be over 6 and a half feet in height?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Then I still wouldn't be as tall as my idols, let alone the shortest one (Toriel, 6' 10") (Tahu, 7' 3")

What would you do if you grew to over 10' 4"?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Get a helmet.

[insert title] if you got a CD with metal rock that featured throat singing?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Use it when I am having intensive issues with my bowls, and would otherwise be riving in pain.

WWYDI you stepped on a thumb tack?

pure_muscle.png

Curse expletives, remove it, and apply medical cream directly to the sole.

[title] the Imperium of Man invaded your house?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Apologize while I eat their kin. What? I'm not giving up my food unless it harms me too much! 

[title] if your noodles had a live shrimp in it!?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Apparently, I'll be losing weight then.

[title] if everybody spoke in rap but you couldn't?

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'd feel lonely.

WWYDI you found an Exo Toa in your front yard?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Call Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith to save the day.

WWYDI you were mugged by Ahkmou?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I am much taller and wider (shoulder-wise) then him, so I am pretty sure he wouldn't mug me. If he did, however, and he got what he wanted, I would live out my life in shame.

WWYDI your finger nails and toe nails became untrimable?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I would have to take life as it is, but how should I use them? I know! I could use them to dig underground :)

WWYDI Greg Farshtey payed you a visit?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

• 2 weeks later...

*sounds of car tires screeching, something slamming into a wall, and a window breaking open before i fly through the air and land in frame*

​I am here...now.

Ahem.

​I would be like, "hey you wrote that thing," and he'd be like, "yeah I did," and I'd be like "yeah ok."

What would you do if you encountered the Mothman?

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

*conflicting emotions intensify* I think I'd be worried, but also completely enthralled and thrilled. I have a strong fear of the supernatural, but I like to pursue any knowledge that I can on the subject. I like to pursue my fears instead of running from them, I guess.

What would you do if you were met with a terrible fate?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I would do nothing but suffer.

WWYDI you were chosen to be a part of a Neil Breen?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I don't know who that is. So I guess have a drink with them?

WWYDI You got Bell's Palsy (not a traditional case, AKA it doesn't go away on it's own.)

pure_muscle.png

I'd deal with it. I've dealt with my problems and afflictions and I don't complain. It's not like it's going to kill me.

What would you do if your favorite console bricked itself? 

t5pQDlO.jpg

What would you do if the vision that was planted in your brain still remains?

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver
  • Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

Keep on living...? Those Vision you speak of, yeeep, I definately have those... Awful pictures... My silent broken heart.... That SNAKE!

On a lighter note WWYDI your idols came to be real and visited you when you were down?

pure_muscle.png

I wouldn't be sure if that would make me feel better. As long as they're as nice as they let on, I'd be fine.

What would you do if a thousand cans of soda were sent to your front door?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Cease to live, as I no longer have a brain.

What would you do if spaghetti became an international currency?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Become one with the forest. Or figure a way out.

What would you do if you were locked in an all-white room?

t5pQDlO.jpg