BZPower Attending Nature Connects: Art with LEGO Bricks

LEGO Certified Professional Sean Kenney's Nature Connects: Art with LEGO Bricks traveling exhibit opens in Richmond, VA, this Friday, May 27, at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, and boasts 27 LEGO sculptures. As part of the opening festivities, several BZPower staff and members will be checking it out and would love to meet up with other BZPower members to make an event of it. Zaath, 55555, and ChocolateFrogs will be visiting the exhibit that afternoon, and hope to get dinner with other AFOLs displaying with LUGs in the opening. Find us hanging out with them when the Garden closes at 5 PM. If you can't make it, don't worry: Nature Connects runs until September 18.

View the full article

Looks like I won't make it to the opening day with BZP people attending, Animazement starts on the 27th and I've already made plans for that. Maybe I can catch one or more of you on a different day? They have a few events running through the month, maybe there's a second day coming up? I'm guessing I wont catch anyone at Animazement will I? I've been tempted to grab a kabuki mask and use that with a bunch of Hero Factory parts to dress up as the villain from Big Hero Six.