What's up with BZPStuck?

Naota Takizawa

A few minutes ago, I tried to visit BZPStuck, only to find out the website had been shut down? What was the story behind its decommissioning? 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I have no idea what BZPStuck is (can't find anything about it either) but if its a separate website to this one, that would probably be something only the creator of the site could tell you. So unless they're a member here you'd probably be better contacting them directly for an answer if you know who it is.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Given its inactivity, I'd say that it's likely InnerRayg got busy with life and/or lost interest in that particular project (not having been active on BZP for well over a year, either).  So probably whoever hosted and ran the site figured there wasn't much point in maintaining it.

I have no idea what BZPStuck is (can't find anything about it either) but if its a separate website to this one, that would probably be something only the creator of the site could tell you. So unless they're a member here you'd probably be better contacting them directly for an answer if you know who it is.

BZPStuck is/was a Homestuck-style comic/game hybrid based on the entirely biographical and 100% accurate depiction of the lives of many of the higher-up staffers (and friends).

OpAXNpl.jpg

All the files are still on the site... somewhere? Ray doesn't know how to fix it (it's not his site), but all the content is still backed up somewhere.

As for the state of the comic, it's pretty much over. Not much more to be said on that.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert