Lol, this

Lol, this: https://dreager1.com/2013/09/27/lewa-vs-reidak/comment-page-1/#comment-52622

Lewa fanboy is clearly biased. Firstoff, Lewa's Midak Skyblaster, Air Katanas, and Air Axe are all from different forms, and it is unfair to pit him with 3 forms worth of kit against Reidak with one, especially since Lewa can't just shift between forms at will.

Aside from this, in the canon, Reidak easily snaps his Air Katanas, rendering them useless until they are later repaired, his Air Axe, being from a weaker form, would likely suffer such critical damage just as easily, if not easier. Finally, his Skyblaster fires light energy, which is great against shadow based beings, like Makuta, which is the whole reason he uses it against them in that part of the story... while it would certainly do damage to Reidak, it wouldn't deal nearly as much to him as a Makuta, and since it alone didn't have enough stopping power to just obliterate a Makuta, it wouldn't be enough to be a finisher against the Skakdi either. The blogger forgot entirely to mention the sword Lewa wields in his Phantoka form as well.

Furthermore, Reidak is a BEAST of a tank, he is probably one of, if not THE tankiest character in the franchise, and Lewa is typically depicted as a speed user, high speed and quick strikes, but little power. Lewa simply does not have the sheer force to even phase Reidak WHICH IS EXACTLY why Lewa loses to him in the canon.

No, I am not a Reidak fanboy. I just find it extremely annoying when I see "who would win" outcomes that fail at all to acknowledge anything about the characters or how they fight, or pit them against each other on a level playingfield. Long story short, Lewa should only get the benefits, including equipment, of one form, and the characters' abilities and fighting styles need to be considered beforehand, not just "I think Lewa could win because I like Lewa". =\

• Upvote 1

Let's all guess how old OP is based on his language and slang.

Or we could be respectful to other members.

The best way to participate in a discussion on a blog is to post on that blog. It's completely unnecessary to make a topic on a separate site just to rip into somebody.

Topic closed.

• Upvote 5
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!