HF RPG 2.5: Discussion

Voltex

Name: Kaiba Blader

Weapons/Powers: Titanium ceramic katana and wakizashi. Forearm mounted blades. Strength and speed 3x that of the average Hero. Laser vision.

Appearance:Tcz1mut.png?1

Bio: Kaiba Blader is an old robot. In fact, he is the only remaining prototype for the current Hero Factory bots. 50 years before the first Heroes were built with quaza core technology, there was the Proto-Hero program, which built Kaiba and 99 other robots for the purposes of law enforcement and counter terrorism in the galaxy at large. The program was deemed a failure after several of the bots contracted a highly advanced computer virus that corrupted their systems over time, causing their actions to become more and more hostile and culminated in two civilians being killed. This, coupled with their programming being extremely imperial, caused Makuro to shut down the Proto-Heroes, and have them dismantled. Kaiba, having learned of the virus, and the plan to decommission the program hurriedly tried to convince Makuro that the Virus had since been contained, but Makuro would end up not listening, having already made plans for a new system that would become the Hero Factory. Angry and betrayed, Kaiba went to warn the other Proto-Heroes, only to find most of them already deactivated and being melted down. Managing to save only one of his former comrades' memory chip, Kaiba fought his way out of the facility, and left most of the galaxy. Over time, his systems degraded, forcing him to resort to less than legal activities such as protection and the Black Market to replace vital components.  His programming so radically changed, Kaiba has done his best to maintain his own sense of self, and as a result has a strong, but very personal sense of morality.

• Upvote 1

I'm not seeing any issues - Kaiba approved x1. 

Edited by The Old Master

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Isaac Rider (Hero)
Powers and abilities: Minor healing, he can regenerate some of the metal lost if shot, and repair limbs if the detached limb is good shape. He is also relatively nimble.
Weapons: Stun gun, and a flying sentry drone he named "Claws". The drone is equipped with a small gatling gun, and two small claws which can extend to pick up cargo or reload.
Appearance: Relatively small, with an evo style helmet. He has a dark green camo color scheme, and yellow eyes and core.
Bio/Personality: Claws was assigned to Isaac as soon as he was "born" as a partner to help the usually shy rookie to fend for himself and let him focus on healing teammates. As a person, Isaac is kind, if timid, and enjoys helping out his teammates rather than harming others. He considers Claws his best friend.

Name: Insurgent (Villain)
Powers and abilities: Due to dealings with other factions unhappy with the way Hero Factory is keeping peace, Insurgent has a few tricks up his sleeve. His main weapon, Justicia, is a 5 shooter large revolver. It fires slowly, compared to other firearms, but packs a very hard punch. It's range isn't the best, only reaching about 1900m before falling, but it is very accurate. He has also picked up a speed loader in his travels, allowing him to reload a lot faster than he normally would. His other weapon, Verdad, is a light blue plasma blade attached to his left arm. It is a lot quicker of a weapon than Justicia, but is not as effective at killing, due to the limitations of a blade, and the fact that he has to get closer to use it, since it is only about the size of his forearm. When not in use, it retracts into a projector attached to his arm. His final abilty is one that is the most powerful, but also the most costly. Due to extensive modifications through other parties, Insurgent's chest opens up and 2 powerful plasma repeaters pop out. They then open fire for about 10 seconds, before having to be charged, and he then has to give them a break, so they can charge. They fire fast, and each round is about as powerful as an M4A1 bullet. After this, they fold up into his chest again. They do not need to be reloaded, but do require a large charge time. He calls this Seguridad. He is also naturally fit, and has a surprisingly robust understanding of military tactics and firearms.
Appearance: He is completely mechanical, and gunmetal in color. His once skinny body has been toned and built upon and has painted upon it using spray paints a skull of a calaca in white. His chest is bare, but has been reinforced so to look a lot more intimidating and so he can survive more hits. He also wears a helmet that looks like it was once used for motorbiking, but has been reinforced so much that it looks more like the helmets of Hero Factory. The only thing visible through the visor is his glowing yellow eyes. It has also been painted to look more like a skull than a helmet, in the calaca style. His legs each have one bandolier of pistol bullets, with reinforced knee guards. His elbows also have these, along with his arms also carrying similar bandoliers on the shoulders. His boots are a lot more similar to old west style boots, but in a new style, with better grip, and no stirrups. Undeneath his helmet is also a buff, covering his face, just in case his helmet is shot/knocked off. His right arm has an extra bandolier of pistol bullets just in case.
Bio: Insurgent grew up as a civilian, under a mexican-esque family with not much money. However, they all loved each other very much, and they were all very happy. One day, there was a riot in his hometown. Unfortunately, Insurgent's dad, who was once a police officer, was also trying to help stop the confllct. After he wrestled a man with a firearm to the ground, he was shot, by a comerade of the rioter. After Insurgent was given the news, he did not speak much for a good few weeks. And spent a lot of time on his own, unbeknownst to his family, training. During his time training, he viewed a lot of documentaries questioning the overall real "good" of Hero Factory. Eventually, at about the equivalent of the human age of 20, he announced to his family that he was leaving. After being hugged by many of his family members, he set off, and got an apartment near the then location of Hero Factory, and began to watch the streets, looking for injustice. He was taking justice into his own hands. Taking his very latino-esque upbringing and adding a bit of modernization, he rebuilt himself, preparing for his new job. Soon enough, after a lot of bargaining and alliances, he was done, and ready to take on crime, and Hero Factory, if they got in his way.
Personality: Insurgent has a very noticable mexican/spanish accent, and often curses in spanish. He is extremely arrogant, and will not hesitate to fight his way out of an arrest. However, if he does hurt an innocent, he will get very upset, and will often lose the will to fight. He is not necessarily a bad man, but is by no means a Hero. He thinks of them as pawns, sent out to simply do their superiors bidding, and do not have a true sense of morality.

I did decide to make another profile after all, and I quite like the concept of this one.

Edited by Roadhog
  • Upvote 1

Powers and abilities: Minor healing, he can regenerate some of the metal lost if shot, and repair limbs if the detached limb is good shape. He is also relatively nimble.

Weapons: Stun gun, and a flying sentry drone he named "Claws". The drone is equipped with a small gatling gun, and two small claws which can extend to pick up cargo or reload.

Appearance: Relatively small, with an evo style helmet. He has a dark green camo color scheme, and yellow eyes and core.

Bio/Personality: Claws was assigned to Isaac as soon as he was "born" as a partner to help the usually shy rookie to fend for himself and let him focus on healing teammates. As a person, Isaac is kind, if timid, and enjoys helping out his teammates rather than harming others. He considers Claws his best friend.

Not seeing any problems with this. Approved. 

Name: Insurgent (Villain?)

Powers and abilities: Due to dealings with other factions unhappy with the way Hero Factory is keeping peace, Insurgent has a few tricks up his sleeve. His main weapon, Justicia, is a 5 shooter large revolver. It fires slowly, compared to other firearms, but packs a very hard punch. He has also picked up a speed loader in his travels, allowing him to reload a lot faster than he normally would. His other weapon, Verdad, is a light blue plasma blade attached to his left arm. It is a lot quicker of a weapon than Justicia, but is not as effective at killing, due to the limitations of a blade. When not in use, it retracts into a projector attached to his arm. His final abilty is one that is the most powerful, but also the most costly. Due to extensive modifications through other parties, Insurgent's chest opens up to reveal a row of machine guns, which then all fire at the same time. This is extremely hard for Insurgent to control, because of recoil, but it is only usually used when very very necessary. They start to overheat after about 30 seconds, and Insurgent is then forced to turn them off. This is where he is most vulnerable. He calls this Seguridad. He is also naturally fit, and has a surprisingly robust understanding of military tactics and firearms.

Appearance: His once skinny body has been toned and built upon and has painted upon it using spray paints a skull of a calaca in white. His chest is bare, but has been reinforced so to look a lot more intimidating and so he can survive more hits. He also wears a helmet that looks like it was once used for motorbiking, but has been reinforced so much that it looks more like the helmets of Hero Factory. The only thing visible through the visor is his glowing yellow eyes. It has also been painted to look more like a skull than a helmet, in the calaca style. He also wears a poncho, similar to that of the Man with No name. His legs each have one bandolier of pistol bullets, with reinforced knee guards. His elbows also have these, along with his arms also carrying similar bandoliers on the shoulders. His boots are a lot more similar to old west style boots, but in a new style, with better grip, and no stirrups. Undeneath his helmet is also a buff, covering his face, just in case his helmet is shot/knocked off.

Bio: Insurgent grew up as a civilian, under a mexican-esque family with not much money. However, they all loved each other very much, and they were all very happy. One day, there was a riot in his hometown. Unfortunately, Insurgent's dad, who was once a police officer, was also trying to help stop the confllct. After he wrestled a man with a firearm to the ground, he was shot, by a comerade of the rioter. After Insurgent was given the news, he did not say much for a good few weeks, often refusing to eat, and spent a lot of time on his own, unbeknownst to his family, training. During his time training, he viewed a lot of documentaries questioning the overall real "good" of Hero Factory. Eventually, at about the equivalent of the human age of 20, he announced to his family that he was leaving. After being hugged, and a lot of tears were shed, he got an apartment near the then location of Hero Factory, and began to watch the streets, looking for injustice. He was sick of watching crimes happen and the so called crime fighters doing nothing. He was taking justice into his own hands. Taking his very latino-esque upbringing and adding a bit of modernization, he rebuilt himself, preparing for his new job. Soon enough, after a lot of bargaining and alliances, he was done, and ready to take on crime, and Hero Factory, if they got in his way.

Personality: Insurgent has a very noticable mexican/spanish accent, and often curses in spanish. He is extremely arrogant, and will not hesitate to fight his way out of an arrest. However, if he does hurt an innocent, he will get very upset, and will often lose the will to fight. He is not necessarily a bad man, but is by no means a Hero. He thinks of them as pawns, sent out to simply do their superiors bidding, and do not have a true sense of morality.

This one, I've got a few issues with. Firstly, I'm still a tad unclear on whether he's supposed to be organic or mechanical, since at some points it talk about him eating and crying, and then at others it mentions him getting rebuilt and upgraded and stuff. 

The part in his backstory about him going to Makuhero City and watching the heroes do nothing about crimes and injustice happening right under their noses doesn't seem right to me. I'm sure Zippy will weigh in with her input later, but I'm fairly certain heroes wouldn't stand idly by in the face of criminal activities at their own doorstep. 

Now, whether he's doing it in Spanish or not, last I checked swearing still isn't allowed on the forum. I don't know whether you were actually planning to have him swearing in Spanish, or just mentioning that as a side note in his profile, but I thought it worth mentioning anyway.

Those are all fairly minor things, really. My major concern is that third weapon/power, "Security". "In a similar vein to the concerns the other GMs had with Sky, thirty seconds of continuous fire isn't really fair, especially since there's multiple high-powered rapid-fire weapons involved. More than that, though, I'm having a little difficulty understanding how it even works. Unless he's got the build of an XL sized hero, I'm not really seeing how a bunch of machineguns (those are big weapons, you know) and ammo belts/boxes for them could be hidden inside his chest and still allow room for other necessary internal components. Moreover, if he's running around fighting people all the time, how does he prevent the guns and their ammo breaking loose and rattling around his insides when he's getting knocked around? Finally, machineguns are heavy. Fit or not, without super strength of some kind, having all those bulky weapons crammed into his torso is going to weigh him down considerably. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That swearing thing was a side note, btw, but I'll get to editing everything else in a bit.

EDIT: Profile has been edited to address all of the issues you mentioned.

• Machine guns have been converted into 2 simple foldable plasma repeaters, that need to rest after 10 seconds of continuous fire. As an exchange so they don't end up being too useless, they do not require ammo. However, they do have a large rest time, about an hour, due to the experimental nature of the weapons.
  • Changed some of the wording so that the bio makes more sense.
  • Made it more clear that he is indeed, mechanical.

Please tell me any other problems you see with the profile.

Edited by Roadhog
  • Upvote 1

Name: Kaiba Blader

[...]

Approved 2/3. :)

Rider approved 2/3!

I'll hold off on Insurgent for now.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Kaiba Blader's backstory has always confused me because it sounds nothing like something Makuro would allow or do. However, he's been approved before and this is more of a personal preference, not to mention that it's vague enough that there could be a whole lot more going on there, like someone acting to cut off Makuro from knowing about the whole process or whatever.

Also weighing in: he is a Huge Dork

So, approved 3/3

Rider I have no issues with. Approved 3/3

Insurgent, in addition to Nato's points (some things still haven't been fixed, for example I was still confused as to whether he was mechanical or organic, and you still have the part about Hero Factory doing nothing about crime despite that being their entire job and reason for existing), I have a few things I want to expand upon and point out.

Firstly, the poncho combined with chest-mounted guns... perplexes me. That seems like a fire hazard at best.

Also, yeah, as Nato said, Hero Factory is dedicated to fighting crime and protecting people. So, uh, they'd probably not be ignoring crime.

You also seem to be confused as to whether he's a Villain or a Civilian. I have a handy dandy sorting system that I'm gonna put in a FAQ sometime soon:

Heroes: Hero model robots made by Hero Factory, under the employ of Hero Factory. Doesn't include retired or villain Heroes.

Villains: Synonymous with 'law-breaker'. If your character is Doing Crimes, they're a villain.

Civilian: Everyone else.

You mention him fighting against Hero Factory, which is weird if you think about it because that sounds more like he'd be allowing more crimes to happen that way, both in a more general sense of 'well now that guy has to get his dents knocked out instead of going and saving people' and in a more specific sense of 'now that guy has to decide to either chase this villain or save a person'. Either way, I'm pretty sure assaulting an officer of the law is illegal, so he'd be a villain, yeah. So you can knock that question mark off.

He's carrying an awful lot of powerful firearms. I can't tell how deadly because of the very general descriptions, but one is said to be "less good at killing". Which is unhelpful. But it's suggested they're all very powerful, and I'd like some clarification on their abilities (range, power, etc) so I can better judge them.

His chest-mounted blaster that overheats easily and also goes into his chest sounds like a bad idea on top of him trying to fire it through a poncho- wouldn't that extreme heat be then put into his chest, presumably in a closed-off compartment?

Also yeah please add "he's organic" or "he's mechanical" to the profile.

He is not approved as of yet, because he's got a lot of stuff going on with him that needs fixing.

Also, I'm going away for a couple days, and my internet is going to vary between "minimum availability" and "not available". I'll post when I can!

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

You have to understand, I am by no means suggesting what he is doing is justified in terms of fighting Hero Factory (though he only really does that if they get in his way).
Also, Verdad is a plasma sword, not a firearm.

Anyway, I have

• Changed the overheat time to a charge time, so that the problem of things catching on fire in his chest is avoided.
  • Included clarification as to if he is mechanical or organic.
  • Removed the part about Hero Factory doing absolutely nothing.
  • Removed the poncho.
  • Added more specifications as to the actual capabilites of each weapon.

Sorry if I'm being a bit of a pain, I'm not very good with profiles, but I really do like the idea of this character. :)

• Upvote 1

I think most of the issues I had with Insurgent have been cleared up, there's just two minor things I wanted to ask about:

It's range isn't the best, only reaching about 1900m before falling, but it is very accurate. 

1900m makes sense as maximum range for a revolver, but I just wanted to clarify what its effective range is. How far away does Insurgent need to be before he starts having trouble with accuracy? 

Insurgent's chest opens up and 2 powerful plasma repeaters pop out. 

When you say plasma, are you talking Bionicle style glowing goop, or more of an energy blast? I've seen both variants used by different characters in this game in the past, and figured it was something worth checking.

Energy blast plasma. None of that goop stuff.

Cool, thanks for clarifying. 

I'd say about... 1500 metres in terms of his effective range.

I know we don't tend to use hard numbers for distances and ranges and such in these RPGs, but it doesn't seem very realistic or fair for Insurgent to be able to pistol snipe people from a kilometre and a half away. 

750 metres then?

I can't think of any characters off the top of my head with ranged weapons or abilities that are effective much further than this, so it seems reasonable to me. Insurgent Approved x1.

750 metres then?

From what I've seen, revolvers (especially those that are built for power over speed or range) generally have much, much less range. The .357 Magnum Revolver, for example, has an effective firing range of about 50 or so meters (a trained dead-eye can stretch that to 200m). The range you have here is actually closer to some sniper rifles (an M40A1 Remington Sniper Rifle has an effective firing range of 800-900m), which I would say needs changing.  :confused:

Other than that, he looks fine though.

• Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Say hello to the new and (not quite) improved Focus!

Name: Matteo Focus / "Core"

Character Type: Rogue Hero

Abilities/Equipment: Armor is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. Also has a built-in jetpack (once very weak, but since augmented with tech from the destroyed Kestrel, it is now capable of sustaining roughly five minutes of flight). He carries an energy sword (blade is solid energy) & hardlight shield (made from same tech; shield activates from left forearm).

Appearance: Formerly gunmetal gray armor with dark green highlights – now entirely jet black, with a few dark violet highlights. Wears this helmet (obviously in black). Eyes and core are both a dull sky blue. Design is just a little over average height but with a lithe build, allowing for slightly better speed and agility than the average hero.

Bio: A bit of a lone wolf; he tends to analyze situations and their possible outcomes before choosing an action. Focus has difficulty with what he considers “blindly following orders”; this caused issues on more than one mission with Hero Factory, and he was even grounded at one point before the Factory was destroyed by Traferous.

During the destruction of the Hero Factory, Focus was working alongside another hero – Echo – to track down the villain Anamnesis, having stumbled upon the remnants of a conspiracy to create a Hero freed from the obligations of Hero Factory’s code. After finding that the civilian members of the project idolized him, seeing him as an example of what the Hero Factory should create, Focus became even more disillusioned with the Factory, feeling that the moral coding that Makuro had planted within each Hero prevented them from making their own choices.

After a standoff with Anamnesis outside of the Factory, Focus allowed the villain to take one of the civilian workers away in a compromise, while keeping the remaining worker for himself to question; Echo disagreed with this course of action, and in the struggle that followed Anamnesis fled and Focus killed Echo. Knowing that the Hero Factory would deactivate him, Focus fled from the Factory in the unfinished Kestrel with its primary crew member Tina Jones, taking his prisoner (Emily Sharp) and the core of Echo with him. He flew to Mechna, where he found a possible process to revive Echo. Later on, the events on Mechna led to the Kestrel being destroyed in battle; both Tina and Emily were killed in the subsequent crash, while Focus used some of the ship’s tech to augment himself, improving his built-in jetpack.

In the months since, Focus has continued to operate on his own. He has taken on the identity of “Nightcore”, and his armor is now jet black with dark violet highlights, helping him to blend into shadows and the night, as well as helping him to avoid detection from Hero Factory.

Edited by Lucina

Ah, the memories. I see no problems, so consider Focus Approved x 1.

Ah, right, forgot about poor lonely Shade and all those other guys.

Shade Approved 1/3 I suppose.

Night Stalker Approved 1/3,

Morphos Approved 1/3 (hesitant about this one because he has so many weapons),

and Ruby Approved 1/3

as well.

EDIT: Oh right, forgot about The Scalpel. I'll give that an Approved 2/3.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Went back over the earlier profile; it all looks fine to me. Shade Approved x2, The Scalpel x1. 

While I'm also a little iffy about his excessive arsenal, I'm going to give a tentative Approval x2 to Morphos. It's worth mentioning, however, that in order to dissociate ourselves somewhat from the alterations our former GM made, we're planning to use a version of Mechna that's more in line with the Mechna that exists in canon. Story-wise, I think the excuse we were going to use is that the evil Mechna came from the mirror world, and has since been swapped back with the real Mechna.

No issues with your hero, so Ruby Approved x2.

Now, I do have some concerns about Night Stalker. His profile says he possesses a radar that allows him to detect incoming objects, yet I distinctly recall a situation in the previous iteration of the game where it was being used more like some kind of omnipotent sonar, to track the movements and actions of unseen opponents with very high accuracy. Likewise, his acid is described as being only mildly corrosive, yet it was being used to kill armoured NPCs near-instantly, and collapse entire buildings. So while I am going to give an Approval x2 to Night Stalker, it comes with a polite warning to stick to the limitations you've given him. 

All of my profiles are in the process of being reworked to remove inconsistencies/stupid things, just so anyone who cares knows that Ferro isn't the only character I plan to bring back for the reboot.

Name: Jason Ferro

Type: Hero

Powers/Equipment: Jason possesses the ability to create and control magnetic fields, allowing him to manipulate magnetic objects without physically touching them, including most of his fellow robots. He is built with several unique features in order to accommodate this ability, including anchoring boots and a larger power supply than most heroes. However, his power supply is programmed to rapidly drain if he attempts to maintain more than six magnetic fields at once, as well as if he tries to use his abilities on another hero. He wears relatively light armor, allowing him decent speed and agility.

His primary weapons are a pair of pistols, which he can accurately fire at two different targets at once. The pistols are designed for versatility, and can use many different types of ammunition, both lethal and nonlethal. His other weapons are two harpoons, one built into each forearm. They are strong enough to hold someone of Ferro's weight, and are capable of having electricity run through them in order to stun criminals.

Appearance: Ferro wears black and purple armor, and uses a standard body type. His helmet is a variation of Furno's 1.0 helm with a variant faceplate. He keeps track of his arrests by carving tally marks into the back of his left hand, something that he has been told not to do multiple times.

Bio: Jason Ferro is one of only a few magnetic heroes created by the Hero Factory, with his body being based directly off the design of a prior one. He was initially activated a few weeks prior to the first breakout, making him just barely old enough to not be considered a rookie. You wouldn't know that from his mannerisms, however, as he seems to think that life works like an action movie. Ferro secretly fears the possibility of being forgotten among the thousands of heroes the factory has released over the years, so he tries to make a name for himself by taking risks, showing off, and doing things in the most flashy and over the top ways possible. It rarely ends well. Despite this, Ferro does genuinely care about those he's protecting, and he almost always obeys authority figures without question, whether it be out of respect (Alpha team) or misguided fear (Quark).

During the events on Mechna, Ferro had acid spat in his face by the technorganic serial killer known as Scourge. Ferro's helmet prevented the acid from eating away his entire head, but it still managed to completely destroy his optics. They were later replaced, with those responsible for the repairs using the opportunity to modify Ferro in order to allow his optics to move and focus independently from one another, finally allowing the young hero to actually hit what he's aiming at when he decides to do his impression of a John Woo character in the middle of a fight.

Current: Ferro is temporarily living in an apartment in Makuhero City until the factory is rebuilt, along with the other surviving heroes.

Edited by Klanadack

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Since I got a PM about it earlier I'll make it explicit: y'all are good to make a game topic when things are ready.

• Upvote 5

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

thanks boss

also profile for the GMs

Name: Kathrine Scarlet

Powers and Abilities: (Main) Kathrine can fly using a variety of inbuilt plasma thrusters all over her body. This ensures that her flight is not limited to a single direction, essentially making her able to maneuver in any direction at will. Additionally, the thrusters can fire bolts of plasma, though this ability is limited to the palms of her hands and bottoms of her feet.(Minor) Kat's frame is lithe, and exceptionally agile.

Weapons: None.

Appearance: iRsaglO.png?1

Bio: A generally rookie hero, Kathrine is no less determined and caring about lives. She's ready to be the best, but her carefree nature and overall cockiness tend to get in the way at times. She's a bit of a show-off, and sometimes plays by her own rules, but generally, she's worth having to watch your back.

Edited by Strider!

Jason Ferro Approved 1/3

Kathrine Scarlet Approved 1/3

Time to get my own profiles up here:

Alex Drift

Name: Alex Drift
Character Type: Hero

Abilities/Equipment: Drift carries a standard IFB-style sidearm as well as a single pair of Hero Cuffs and four impact grenades (grenades designed to throw the target back and/or concuss them rather than explode them). He is built to have maximum reflexes, which makes him an excellent pilot, but otherwise has no powers or modifications besides a pair of sweet night-vision goggles.

Appearance: (THIS)

Bio: Drift only has a handful of missions behind him, so would technically be considered a rookie. He performs less well than other Heroes in the field, but more than makes up for this with his superb piloting skills. He can fly just about anything and fly it well, too.
Drift is headstrong and sometimes stubborn, but is as loyal as they come and once you get on his good side, he’s someone you can always count on. He’s also been known to occasionally make terrible jokes, make fun of and play pranks on other rookies, and just generally be a jerk.
Originally partnered with Echo before the other Hero’s unfortunate demise.

Echo

Name: Echo

Character Type: Villain

Abilities/Equipment: Echo is primarily a hacker, able to manipulate computer code, video footage, or physical wires with ease. He also has enhanced hearing, but when in combat, a failsafe program limits this feature so that loud noises such as gunshots won’t overload his receptors. When this happens, his hearing is actually reduced to less than that of a normal Hero. His only weapon is a polished black claymore which he can wield effectively with one hand, but is best used with two. He carries it strapped across his back when not fighting. Echo’s build sacrifices armour for completely unhindered mobility. A knife won’t hurt him, but any attack beyond that is going to do some damage. Deceivingly billowy robes and uncanny agility are his greatest allies in combat besides his sword. Echo has a passive 6th sense that is active at all times within a short radius. This power makes it nearly impossible to sneak up on Echo and also prevents him from getting lost in most situations (mazes and things like that will still confuse him), but is useless at long range (snipers can still pull off sneak attacks undetected). He also has a simple telekinetic force that allows him to push, pull, or otherwise manipulate small objects within a short distance. The farther away or bigger an object is, the less power he has to affect it. He also has to be able to see whatever he’s manipulating. Examples of this power in action would be pulling a gun from the floor to his hand or flipping a light-switch from across the room. Echo can use this power to stagger an opponent, but not to bowl them over completely.

Appearance: Echo is a head taller than standard Heroes, even with a hunched neck, and is skeletally thin. He wears plain black robes with a single silver pauldron on his left shoulder and sliver three-toed boots on his feet. His face is completely obscured behind a glowing green visor with only a targeting reticule in the center, giving him an oddly cyclopean appearance, and the sides of his head feature large spike-shaped augmentations to his audio receptors.

(MOC pictures at both Lego.com and Flickr)

Bio: Echo was once one of Hero Factory’s brightest hackers before he was betrayed and murdered by fellow Hero Matteo Focus. Echo died a true Hero, defending two criminals even though they had tried to destroy him and the rest of the Factory long before. He gave his life in vain, however, as one of the criminals died in the fight and Focus took the other as a captive. The criminal wasn’t the only thing Focus took with him when he fled the Factory however; he had cut out Echo’s mangled quaza core, intent on reviving the fallen Hero without the moral parameters that had been coded into his original programming so that they might work together once again. With the help of a mysterious bounty hunter, an alien Pluppy, and an evil mechromancer, Focus managed to resurrect Echo. They have since become partners (in crime?) and Echo follows Focus as the Rogue Hero’s sidekick. Echo is quiet, reserved, and somewhat socially awkward, but has a very strong sense of right and wrong. While he was Lawful Good before his death, Echo is now CHAOTIC GOOD. His mind is fragile as a result of his death, revival, and subsequent reprogramming however, and he always feels as if he has just lived through a traumatic experience but can’t quite remember what it was. While his stable, introverted personality remains on the surface, he is mentally scarred deep down and even the simplest unpleasant event may tip him temporarily into a fit of brief insanity or depression.

Cobra Shard

Name: Cobra Shard

Character Type: Hero

Abilities/Equipment: Shard is built with thermal-adaptive armour. This provides him extreme resistance to cold temperatures as well as moderate resistance to hot temperatures. This will not prevent any injury sustained from lasers/plasma, but might lessen the damage from an explosion slightly. His frame is built for agility rather than sheer speed or power. This gives him enhanced reflexes and dodging. He carries a pair of standard Hero Cuffs along with his trademark Splinter CannonTM, which replaces his left arm. The cannon has two primary firing modes: Long range mode fires spikes of concentrated ice which can cause severe puncture damage. A scope helps Shard aim accurately over larger distances. The secondary firing mode is for close-range/utility purposes. It channels coolant from a large tank on his back which super-cools the air to create ice structures or crystallize opponents in a powerful freeze ray (this power cannot insta-freeze other players, but will ice-cube them if they stand in it for too long). Shard's coolant tank can recharge very, very slowly from absorbing moisture in the air. This weapon gives Shard a major advantage in combat, but doesn’t come without drawbacks; the most prominent weaknesses are the coolant tank and the hose connecting it to the gun. If the hose is damaged, it will blast coolant in random directions and cut off the supply to the Splinter Cannon. The weapon can still fire ice spikes, but they are much weaker, it can’t shoot as far or as hard, the ice melts quicker and breaks easier, and the rate of fire (errm, ice?) is significantly reduced. The coolant tank is heavily armoured, but if punctured, will quickly vent out all the coolant and the gun will take the same penalties as mentioned above.

Appearance: Shard is lean and wiry and wears pristine white armour with dark blue accents. His entire left arm has been replaced with the Splinter Cannon and his back is largely dominated by a coolant tank that feeds into this weapon with a plain black hose. He wears an insectoid-looking helmet with decorative antennae and a blue visor.

(Link to MOC pictures here or on his name up there)

Bio: Shard is a generally fast-paced kind of guy. "Shoot first ask questions later" is his motto, and he's very trigger happy... try to steer clear of him after he's had a rigorous session in the training spheres. Shard is very objectives-based and will sometimes be rude to teammates that he feels are holding the mission back, although most of the time he's friendly. He enjoys examining other people's gear and then telling them how "cool" his gun is even if their weapon is way better. Shard looks up to Surge and Furno as his role-models. He is very much a rookie Hero, created just before the destruction of the old Factory. He has been on approximately seven missions before (training runs not included) and most were all pretty tame. He’s usually pretty clueless and has a slight tendency to accidentally wreck other people’s stuff.

Gabriel Bliss

Name: Gabriel Bliss

Abilities/Equipment: Bliss can channel pure light through his hands to either create lasers to smite his foes at a distance or enhance his melee attacks (but not both at once). He has a wingpack integrated into his back armour which allows him to perform gravity-defying acts of parkour such as wall-running, mid-air leaping, or kicking multiple enemies while remaining airborne. Bliss cannot use the wingpack while carrying anything besides his normal equipment as it is designed to support his weight only. He is outfitted with medium armour, which is the heaviest he can get without straining the wingpack. When he's not using his lasers, Bliss turns to his sword. He has extensive training with almost every type of sword available, but generally sticks to his personalized blade: a broadsword coloured gold and white to match his armour with two crossguards perpendicular to each other (although he has also been known to occasionally use a rapier). His sword can attach to his back when not in use. He carries two pair of Hero Cuffs.

Appearance: Bliss uses a 2.0 style chassis with gold and white armour plating. Four feather-like protrusions fan out just behind his head, giving him a unique silhouette. His helmet looks like Rocka's. (MOC pictures here)

Bio: Bliss is the embodiment of just what it means to be a Hero: kind, generous, merciful, friendly, and gentle. He is slow to anger and even slower to violence, always choosing the diplomatic path over brute force. The one thing he has absolutely no tolerance for is the terrorizing of the innocent; woe betide any who do so within his knowledge. He is an inspiring presence on the battlefield and other Heroes rally around him. Bliss was created just after the Ordeal of Fire and has had no upgrades to change his size since then, hence the 2.0 body. He knows how to handle himself in a fight and is considered by most a veteran, although he himself still believes he has much to learn. His favourite things are crocheting and squirrels, and he owns a secret pair of super high-tech laser-guided crochet needles that no one knows about.

And his ship, now remastered with flamethrowers, the Cor Solis 2.0

Name: Cor Solis 2.0

Ship Size: Small. Built for two Heroes maximum: one pilot, one gunner

Pilots/PCs: Gabriel Bliss

NPCs: N/A

Communications: Basic Hero Factory airwaves as well as a general frequency for spaceports, radio, and such

Navigation & Drive: Standard Hero Factory maps, nothing fancy. Must be flown manually (no auto-pilot) and has no room for a co-pilot.

Weapons & Armor: The Cor Solis' main form of attack is its twin rocket cannons. The guns fire explosive shells that travel slower than normal bullets or lasers but deal much, much more damage. Best used against stationary targets. To compensate for the slowness of this weapon, the ship is also armed with a pair of weak laser guns. If a second person is aboard, they can take advantage of a hidden laser turret with flamethrowers which can descend from the underside of the cockpit section. The explosive cannons and laser guns are forward facing so the turret is the Cor Solis's only defence against enemies to the sides or rear. Heavy armour protects the cockpit and wings from harm, but a shot to the central column the wings are connected to could potentially cripple the ship.

Propulsion: The Cor Solis uses triple thrusters for propulsion and a four-wing-array to manoeuvre, giving it decent speed and agility, although it focuses mainly on its armour for defence.

Landing: Can land in most hangars/space docks. While it is possible for it to land on a planet's surface, the Cor Solis's unique shape makes it an unwise decision.

And last but not- okay, probably least too, Blink

Name: Blink

Character Type: Villain

Abilities/Equipment: Blink is amphibious and so can breathe water as well as air. She is armed with a high-accuracy assault rifle (which she is actually very bad at aiming with), a power sword, a handful of lockpicks, and a collapsible set of wings which allows her to glide for short distances. Her power sword can be charged with energy to increase the cutting power or held by a small secondary handle and spun to create a force-shield. Blink also possesses the unique ability of teleporting whenever she falls asleep. This is tied to a beacon, so she has some control over where she'll end up.

*Notes Regarding the Teleport Power: Blink's teleport only works when she first falls asleep. She will not teleport back to her beacon if she is carried away from it while still unconscious. I she leaves the world her beacon is on or the beacon is destroyed, she will randomly teleport to anywhere within a few hundred kilometres (can only appear in open air or water, not inside walls, other people, etc.) when she goes to sleep. Blink will often plan crimes while very sleepy but keep herself awake with coffee, so will make very foolish decisions and otherwise act as you would expect a very tired person would.

Appearance: Blink is a Pluppy, a race of amphibious aliens quite common throughout the galaxy. Her skin is black and she wears a pair of baggy, industrial-looking black shorts. She also wears a set of purple mesh armouring which can prevent minor damage such as that from a knife, but will not protect her from bullets or more powerful attacks. Her head has a few fins at the back and sports two large, bulbous blue eyes. (MOC pictures here)

Bio: Blink's father is one of the few people on the alternate Mechna left with any shreds of moral integrity. He works as a high class merchant in the Middle District. Unfortunately, his daughter fell in with a bad crowd (basically everyone on Mechna) despite his high standing and turned to a life of crime. Even though she carries many specialized tools she stole from cooler villains, Blink has a strange aversion to violence and will only strike when backed into a corner. This streak of pacifism has led her down the road of thievery rather than that of mugging or bounty-hunting, but she has never been particularly good at covering her tracks and so has been incarcerated over eighteen times. Blink eventually grew so tired of being locked up that she had some... well, not quite legal doctors perform an experimental surgery on her that would allow her to teleport. The experiment went wrong however and she can only teleport when she falls asleep. Luckily, she managed to have the doctors tie this ability to a small beacon, so she can choose where she'll end up. Using her new power and a very, very large supply of coffee, Blink now commits small acts of petty theft while extremely tired and simply falls asleep to escape. In the short period of time the portal was open and the alternate Mechna came through, Blink managed to leave the planet and is now on a quest to find her parallel self.

Marrow isn't here because it's dead by now. Before I put a profile for its child up, I need to confirm with Zippy if it's okay if baby Marrow hangs out with the duck.  :P

Okay, back again at the profile approvals: 

Ferro Approved x1. If you're planning to give him a ship, though, could you please use proper profile for that?

Kat Approved x1.

Drift Approved x1.

I was a little hesitant with Echo at first, given that he has a total of about six different abilities and weapons, but considering that nearly all of them have some kind of significant limitation or drawback, it seems balanced. Echo Approved x1. 

Cobra Shard Approved x1.

Bliss and the Cor Solis both Approved x1... Although I find myself questioning the practicality of those flamethrowers... 

Blink also Approved x1. 

Name: Crowley.

Character Type: Villain.

Abilities/Equipment: Abnormally fast and agile, with stiletto-like claws and jagged teeth, this creature’s only true ‘power’ is the ability to generate and fire powerful blasts of plasma energy from his skin. Over time, Crowley came to discover that he also possessed an accelerated healing ability, allowing him to recover from most injuries within a matter of hours, although more significant wounds would likely take up to several days.

Appearance: Hunched and haggard, this creature would tower over the average being if he stood up to the full height provided by its digitigrade legs. His elongated arms end in equally long claws, and his four-jawed face is packed with hooked fangs. A mottled black-green in colour, his body is covered in sinuous, overlapping scales, with his fangs and claws being copper. Despite his bestial visage he is perfectly capable of speech, albeit in a crude, susurrating rasp due to his jaws being the incorrect shape to form words properly.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/Miiam4g.png

Bio: The result of illegal genetic experiments gone horrifically right, this highly intelligent creature was forced to kill its creators when they turned on him. Seeking refuge, he instead found himself constantly hounded by the Hero Factory, who believed him to be nothing more than a dangerous animal that needed to be put down. Finally tiring of being on the run, he decided to turn the tables and become the villain everyone already seemed to think he was.

Now, in the aftermath of Hero Factory’s destruction, he lingers on the fringes of the criminal underworld, waiting for an opportunity to prove himself. His only goal is to carve out a new life for himself, one where he doesn’t have to spend every moment looking over his shoulder.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Mr Vyle.

Character Type: Villain

Abilities/Equipment: He carries a pistol-like weapon that fires bolts of fragmenting energy, and he himself has the ability to project detailed holograms. Skilled in bartitsu, his signature weapon is his sword-cane, able to project an energy field which not only electrocutes whatever touches the blade, but can also fend off strikes from other energy and plasma blades.

Appearance: His armour has been styled to resemble a business outfit, coloured in shades of black and crimson, and complete with cufflinks and bowtie. He prides himself on his appearance, doing his utmost to be pristine and immaculate at all times. His face, believed to be damaged or disfigured in some way, remains hidden behind a visor.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/ErDiLgD.png

Bio: Corruption comes in many forms. Some slip slowly into the dark, while others blunder in headlong. There are some who are born evil, and some who spend their entire lives wondering where they went wrong. And then, there’s people like Vyle.

Originally a businessman on some distant world outside of Hero Factory’s sphere of influence, he quickly grew bored of the petty squabbling of the local politicians and bureaucrats. He wanted something more. Something new and bold and exciting and terrifying, all at once. So he took to a life of crime, and found a new organisation to fight, one that seemed – to him, at least – far more corrupt than any other: Hero Factory.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Saracen Rune.

Character Type: Hero.

Abilities/Equipment: Special gravity-manipulating capacitors built directly into his armour allow him to fly and hover near silently. Maximum movement speed using these is limited to his body’s own terminal velocity, a speed that varies drastically depending on the strength of local gravity. As such, his armour has been reinforced to withstand increased speed and pressures, making him more durable than the average hero.

Saracen’s weapon of choice is a sturdy, powerful rifle that fires precise, high-impact energy bolts across mid-distance ranges. In preparation for taking on larger vessels in the air, his rifle has been equipped with a secondary RPG launcher. Finally, his helmet is equipped with a set of goggles possessing several variations of targeting software – telescopic, thermal, and night vision – to assist in his aiming.

Appearance: Clad in blue and grey, this hero is slightly taller than average, and carries himself with a haughty air of confidence that is more than a little intimidating.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/ch9Z1wp.png

Bio: Not particularly talkative, Saracen just gets the job done and gets on with his life. He is quiet, calm and efficient, and will carry out his orders to the letter without hesitation. He has little understanding of true ethics or morals, as over the course of his four decades of service, he’s been come to believe that whatever Hero Factory does or asks him to do is the right thing.

But after an impressive slew of recent failures, and in the face of casual dismissal and disrespect from his colleagues, Saracen has come to lose faith in the organisation and principles he once held so dear, and has descended into a pit of pessimism and despair. 

Focus - First off when I saw his nickname/villain name I thought of the music where they speed up a song, which is called "nightcore", and then the name became infinitely better to me because it made me laugh. Next, he's not a "Rogue Hero" type- he'd be a Villain. He's a Rogue Hero, but he falls into the Villain niche. Other than that, he's good by me- just thought I'd add that (I'm aware he has three approvals).

Ferro, I'm slightly worried about how he's firing accurately at two targets at once. I want it specified that his eyes move independently like a chameleon's. >:y Also, I think there's a ship profile you need? Other than that, approved (3/3).

Scarlet's approved (3/3).

Drift's approved (2/3).

I'm going to assume, in the case of Echo, that "no armour" means he still has some kind of casing so we don't have this nude C-3PO-looking dude running around with a big claymore. Also, it's noted that morals were removed from him, so he wouldn't have a sense of right or wrong. Could you explain why his sense of right and wrong would be stronger in the absence of morals? I also, like Nato, feel like he has a lot of powers for a character, but if Nato doesn't have a problem with it, then I trust that. Just be careful about keeping to a reasonable limit! Approval pending about the moral thingy.

How does Shard type with boxing gloves Splinter Cannon for hand? Approved (2/3).

Can you weaponise Bliss' crocheting needles? If not, approved (2/3). If so, double approved.

The ship's also approved (2/3), so long as you keep in mind that flamethrowers wouldn't work in space.

Blink, while I don't think we were having much to do with that alternate universe, is approved (2/3). I don't have the heart to say no to her. Go wild, you little Pluppy you. Go find your self-BFF.

Can the baby Marrow eat things other than Quaza? If not, then it, uh... might be dead. :c If so- maybe it depends on what it's fed after hatching?- then it is now the duck's apprentice and treasured baby. When Heroes toss the duck food, the duck quacks ferociously and pecks at their ankles until they feed the baby too. Canon.

Crowley is approved (1/3). When you said "stiletto-like claws" I pictured him wearing shoes on his hands and laughed. This may or may not have affected the approval somewhat.

Vyle's approved (1/3).

Rune - not mopey enough. Still, approved (1/3).

I... was planning on posting my own characters (I'm super excited to get into Sitcom Breather Mission :y) but everyone and their dog seems to have posted their profile so that took a bit longer than expected. That's all right though! Keep 'em coming, and I'll work on my profiles when I have time.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Went back over the earlier profile; it all looks fine to me. Shade Approved x2, The Scalpel x1. 

While I'm also a little iffy about his excessive arsenal, I'm going to give a tentative Approval x2 to Morphos. It's worth mentioning, however, that in order to dissociate ourselves somewhat from the alterations our former GM made, we're planning to use a version of Mechna that's more in line with the Mechna that exists in canon. Story-wise, I think the excuse we were going to use is that the evil Mechna came from the mirror world, and has since been swapped back with the real Mechna.

No issues with your hero, so Ruby Approved x2.

Now, I do have some concerns about Night Stalker. His profile says he possesses a radar that allows him to detect incoming objects, yet I distinctly recall a situation in the previous iteration of the game where it was being used more like some kind of omnipotent sonar, to track the movements and actions of unseen opponents with very high accuracy. Likewise, his acid is described as being only mildly corrosive, yet it was being used to kill armoured NPCs near-instantly, and collapse entire buildings. So while I am going to give an Approval x2 to Night Stalker, it comes with a polite warning to stick to the limitations you've given him. 

Thanks for the feedback guys!

For Morphos, I changed it to only two pistols instead of four, one of each.

For Night Stalker, I clarified his radar ability.  When I wrote that part of his profile I meant that in addition to functioning as a normal radar (tracking objects and basic area mapping reliable only within 50 ft) it would also warn him of approaching objects, in the event that he was not paying attention.  Sorry for the confusion.

As for my going over the limits of his profile, that is partly the fault of me originally using him on the Lego Message Boards HF RPG, which involved characters who were essentially gods.  Meaning that version of Night Stalker could wipe out this entire RPG single handedly.  Thanks for the warning and I will do my best to stick to his profile.

Rune - not mopey enough. 

Meh. Sue me. 

I'm building my character profiles asap. 

Name: Jax Beemer

Abilities/Equipment: Two small wings and a stinger, much like a bee’s, delivering a fierce acid to those it makes contact with, corroding metal and organic substances. These all fold into a backpack-esque shape when undercover. A light fighter, used to quick punching. The wings are able to move Jax quickly around a skirmish or battle, but not long distances.

Appearance: CURRENT MOC: [http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6404947] (please note that this was built when I was 10 years old) Ignore the Thornax launcher. Will be rebuilt soon.

Bio: Jax “The Bumblebee” Beemer is a loose-wire veteran fighter who is on extended order to roam the star systems near the Makuhero Rim. He takes care of local problems so that the rest of the Factory can focus on threats outside the local periphery. His attitude is more gung-ho than some other heroes towards hero work, and while rarely assigned orders, normally left as almost a guard dog with wings, he is still a very powerful hero, and when sent out to the outer reaches of the galaxy with the rest of the Heroes, he does his duty heroically.

Name: Sarah Sylver

Character Type: Civilian

Abilities/Equipment: A drone camera retro-fitted by Jax with defense mechanisms such as two short-range electric bolts; a microphone; a tablet.

Appearance: Typical newscaster person; basically the character from the original shorts.

Bio: An on-scene reporter who travels with “The Bumblebee” to document his escapades and help with surveillance/intel. Very intelligent, yet snarky. Her sarcasm is legend.

Name: Athena

Ship Size: Small

Pilots/PCs: Piloted by Jax, with Sarah able to move about the ship. A small cell has been put in for detaining petty criminals.

NPCs: Sarah’s drone acts as a sort of astromech droid within the ship, constantly checking ship functions and specs.

Communications: Is able to connect with HQ from anywhere unless communications are somehow jammed or blocked.

Navigation & Drive: A VR navigations system in the cockpit piloted by Beemer. The traditional dashboard was completely removed in favor of the VR system to save space… and because Beemer thought it looked neat.

Weapons & Armor: Two karz-lance guns on the tips of the wings and two miniguns in front of the cockpit. A light energy shield but fairly weak metal plating once the shield is down.

Propulsion: What it lacks in armor, it makes up for in speed. One of the faster ships in the Factory, the ship can accelerate to incredible speeds and perform many maneuvers.

Landing: It can land on anything safely, with one landing strut in the front and two in the back.

Image: https://agngw.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/wpid-wp-1418670855872.jpeg

Edited by Dallior

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

1. I'm going to assume, in the case of Echo, that "no armour" means he still has some kind of casing so we don't have this nude C-3PO-looking dude running around with a big claymore. Also, it's noted that morals were removed from him, so he wouldn't have a sense of right or wrong. Could you explain why his sense of right and wrong would be stronger in the absence of morals? I also, like Nato, feel like he has a lot of powers for a character, but if Nato doesn't have a problem with it, then I trust that. Just be careful about keeping to a reasonable limit! Approval pending about the moral thingy.

2. How does Shard type with boxing gloves Splinter Cannon for hand? Approved (2/3).

3. Can you weaponise Bliss' crocheting needles? If not, approved (2/3). If so, double approved.

4. The ship's also approved (2/3), so long as you keep in mind that flamethrowers wouldn't work in space.

5. Can the baby Marrow eat things other than Quaza? If not, then it, uh... might be dead. :c If so- maybe it depends on what it's fed after hatching?- then it is now the duck's apprentice and treasured baby. When Heroes toss the duck food, the duck quacks ferociously and pecks at their ankles until they feed the baby too. Canon.

1. Yes, he does have some armour, but it's about on par with a normal civilian, so wouldn't really count. Also, he has robes.

As for the morals thing, it's not so much that his morals were removed as that Hero Factory's morals were removed. Think Punisher from Marvel: very strong sense of right and wrong, but definitely not a Hero. Echo still works to uphold justice, but more as a death-dealing vigilante than a super-cop.

Echo's powers, while numerous, are all pretty weak and most of them come with a severe limitation, like Nato mentioned. His skill-set is pretty much just a weakened version of what he had as a Hero.

2. He types with one hand. Gotta have that cannon to put the burninated thatch-roofed cottages out of their misery.

3. Of course, but that would mean revealing his secret to the other heroes.

4. Actually, most types of liquid chemical rockets use both a fuel and an oxidizer to allow the fuel to burn in space, so the flamethrowers on the ship would likely use a similar system. The biggest drawback to firing the weapon would be the massive recoil, which would probably make flying the Cor Solis an absolute nightmare (the gun would essentially be acting as another thruster on a swivel).

5. I don't have the profile up yet, but Marrow's baby is not a Marrow clone. It's going to be a bit different. One of the evolved features is that it can eat other things now (obviously it still goes for Quaza and metal, but it can also eat stuff like pasta, too).

Drift approved 3/3.

Shard approved 3/3.

Bliss (and ship) approved 3/3.

Blink approved 3/3.

Crowley approved 2/3.

Vyle approved 2/3.

Salty emo biscuit Rune approved 2/3.

---

For Echo, having a "strong sense of right and wrong" seems to imply that he still has Lawful Good leanings, but I'll grant you that some people might interpret that differently. Obviously we haven't seen him in action yet, nor do I remember the specifics of Focus's plans once Echo was resurrected (are they vigilantes now?), but would you say that his sense of justice is now rooted in logic as opposed to emotion? Or would it be simpler to say that he just no longer agrees with HF's methods?

---

Jax Beemer is pending approval. Unfortunately, it's not very in-character for Hero Factory to recruit people off the streets. (Kind of defeats the purpose of being a factory, eh? :P) If he's a Hero, then he was built by Mr. Makuro and co.

Feel free to keep the vigilante aspect, though! Might be interesting to have a "ranger" type Hero who may or may not listen to orders, haha.

---

Sylver approved 1/3! She makes me think of Lois Lane. :P

I don't see any major problems with Athena, so approved 1/3.

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

For Echo, having a "strong sense of right and wrong" seems to imply that he still has Lawful Good leanings, but I'll grant you that some people might interpret that differently. Obviously we haven't seen him in action yet, nor do I remember the specifics of Focus's plans once Echo was resurrected (are they vigilantes now?), but would you say that his sense of justice is now rooted in logic as opposed to emotion? Or would it be simpler to say that he just no longer agrees with HF's methods?

All I meant by "strong sense of right and wrong" is that if he sees something unjust happening, he's going to feel obligated to do something about it; he's still a very moral character to some degree, but he won't have any qualms about taking a villain's head off now, unlike his original self. Echo's new mentality is pretty much summed up with "if you're a criminal, your life is worthless and I'm going to take it".

Like I said before, think Punisher, but with less guns.