3d designed mask collection

tourmalinex

Tryna-Nui looks very interesting and useful.  It reminds me of my Corrupter of Fire mask and thus would work perfectly.

Its based on the mask of creation conspet art that lego put out.

So was mine, well the style at least.  It's kind of scary how close they are, but that just means it will work better if I ever needed the mask for a g1 head.

I sure would like to see Prime as two separate pieces. What's up with that yellow egg?

I'm not liking how the names are taking a more English turn.

And as a side note, posting more than one consecutive post is not allowed in BZP. I think it'd be a better idea to post your new designs to the original post anyway, that way more people might see them.  :) 

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

And as a side note, posting more than one consecutive post is not allowed in BZP. I think it'd be a better idea to post your new designs to the original post anyway, that way more people might see them.  :) 

The guidelines permit double posting for collection topics. Since this is turning out to be a sort of personal collection of masks, I could consider it as such and say go ahead and make a new post for each new update.

If you want, I can change the title to let people know it's a collection. Just give the word.

I sure would like to see Prime as two separate pieces. What's up with that yellow egg?

I'm not liking how the names are taking a more English turn.

The yellow "egg" plugins into the prime at the top, The masks are named by the

clientele who provide the images and description

of powers.

Its two parts to allow them more coloring options when they buy the mask.

3c98g434ncq1lb4zg.jpg

The guidelines permit double posting for collection topics. Since this is turning out to be a sort of personal collection of masks, I could consider it as such and say go ahead and make a new post for each new update.

If you want, I can change the title to let people know it's a collection. Just give the word.

Go ahead and at collection to the name.

Edited by tourmalinex

• 1 month later...

I don’t think I am going to make it in gen 2 because there are some problems with designing mask for them. The part that locks the mask in place can crack off because the plastic is not right for it. In tests I have broken 3 masks just by putting them on and taking them off. Their is an material called Elasto Plastic that will work for gen2 masks however it can only be bought by the maker of the model.

I don’t think I am going to make it in gen 2 because there are some problems with designing mask for them. The part that locks the mask in place can crack off because the plastic is not right for it. In tests I have broken 3 masks just by putting them on and taking them off. Their is an material called Elasto Plastic that will work for gen2 masks however it can only be bought by the maker of the model.

Someone else here has made it for g2 heads, but it is untested and since you say the connection isn't reliable, I hesitate to buy it.  I am sure many people will enjoy your version but I unfortunately need the g2 connection.