[Pixel Art] Rayg 2.5 Kahu and More

aaninja64

I was messing around with the Rayg 2.5 sprite sheets, since I'm planning on using it as the basis for an upcoming game, and I decided to cobble together a Kahu, with and without crew. It may seem a bit small on imgur, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Bonus points to anyone who can figure out exactly what parts I used to make it.

I also made Lewa with infected mask (using a custom palette made by yours truly), as well as the original Toa Kaita, Akamai and Wairuha, at the same size as the Toa comprising them.

Full album can be found here, including Kahu, Kahu with Kongu and Takua, Lewa with infected mask, Akamai, Wairuha, as well as two Chroniclers, Kopeke and my rendition of Kodan, two of the playable characters in the game I'm working on.

Herp Derp

• 2 weeks later...

I am certain a Nui-jaga is in there.

I like your work here. Sprites are such an integral part of BZP for me.

I'd love to know more about this game of yours. please do tell. 

Actually, it's made of other parts, simply recolored to match the palette of the original Kahu (of course, being made out of the parts from Nui-Jaga).

The game is a sidescrolling RPG, where you play as the four Chroniclers (Kodan, Takua, Hahli, & Kopeke) through their parts of the overarching storyline.

• Upvote 1

Herp Derp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The game is a sidescrolling RPG, where you play as the four Chroniclers (Kodan, Takua, Hahli, & Kopeke) through their parts of the overarching storyline.

Cool! Will it stick to canon? or will it take certain...creative liberties?

Well, considering that Kodan's story has never been properly told in canon, I'd have to say no.

Herp Derp