A Month Full of Bionicle

It's time for us to turn the calendars over to June, and that means we can look back at all of the Bionicle news for the month of May. Nescent is on top of things with

of This Month in Bionicle covering all that we've learned. From speed paints to hi-res images to preorders of Journey to One, all the latest happenings have been gathered in one place. Let us know what your favorite news item was in the Talkback! See you again next month!

View the full article

The Month is Over? WHY?!?!!?

It did fly by pretty quick, didn't it...but hey new Bionicle sets come out today! :D

Officially coming out. I hope this becomes the norm honestly. I have gotten three of the sets about a week back or so. Storm Beast, Quake Beast, and Umarak the Destroyer.

Unfortunately for me today is also the day of the NY State regence that I have to take. And, since I can't sleep and was rudely awakened by a god forsaken stink bug. I tossed the little blighter out the window, and I hope he died, because the stink made me have to have a second shower. My pillows still smell like that unholy alien rot. They are on the floor and I can still smell that unforgiving unearthly scent!

I ain't getting any sleep tonight with all that has happened. (FML or Give me a break from this all, please!) The pain is real.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I never did get to see that Umarak video on Facebook, so it was cool to see a small part of it in this. Well, it was cool to me. :P

I probably should go watch the whole video myself though...

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png