Things We Hate Topic

In light of recent events, I thought it would be fitting to make this topic. A quick rundown, I have an NY State Regents tomorrow, I'm stressing about it. A project of mine keeps screwing up, and the icing on top of the cake? I had to have a god forsaken Stink Bug fly right into the side of my head, right after I took a freaking shower! As such I just as of right now had to take another shower, and throw all of my pillows aside. I guess I ain't sleeping this night. On the bright sode I threw the little blight out of my two and a half story upstairs window. So if it's not dead from the fall I don't knoe hoe it survived.

So to clearify, some things I hate are;

Stink Bugs, State Tests, and, Art Projects Falling Apart.

So what about the rest of you? What are some things you all hate?

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

CATHARSIS

​-"TOP (insert number) (insert thing)" YouTube videos, unless it's like, actually well made and not just to get views (clickbait too)
​-Lag in online games
​-A bevy of Destiny-related things that my hate for can only be understood if you've played the game and/or its PvP
​-The whole thing in Bionicle where the Red Star could revive people, and how much of a cop out that is

I, uh, actually don't hate a lotta things.

​Huh.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I hate how this world has rich people creating systems of oppression designed to destroy minorities, create endless poverty & destruction while the rich continue to maintain that system.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

CATHARSIS

​-"TOP (insert number) (insert thing)" YouTube videos, unless it's like, actually well made and not just to get views (clickbait too)

​-Lag in online games

​-A bevy of Destiny-related things that my hate for can only be understood if you've played the game and/or its PvP

​-The whole thing in Bionicle where the Red Star could revive people, and how much of a cop out that is

I, uh, actually don't hate a lotta things.

​Huh.

I absolutely hated that. Red Star's purpose was to energize the GSR for lift off and perform unorthodox procedures (ie the empowerment of the Toa Inika), should have just kept it at that.

I hate unjust religious persecution

I hate it when people disrespect history

I hate it when people prefer to live in their ignorance

And I hate it when something undeserving gets praise aplenty

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I hate toxic masculinity.

And I hate it when something undeserving gets praise aplenty

Does that mean you hate Frozen? 
Edited by Naota Takizawa
  • Upvote 3

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I HATE translucent HEAD'S even if the're used properly.

I HATE the mask connecton piece for a mask to be up than in the mouth.

I HATE the current games we have for the Bionicle site that are NONE.

I HATE people who think there better and do whatever they or he wants just because they or he created a club.

I HATE people who say G2 sucks for literally no reason now if you have a reason I will accept it.

I HATE when people change the story of something bad that you've done to sound WORSE.

I HATE when people punish you for no reason.

That's it now the last one never happened to me in BZP and I think I won in things I HATE.

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

I can't tolerate people who completely overhype some kind of game and praise it like it's the absolutely best thing in the entire world.

Undertale, looking at you!

Also, I hate people who come up with long, complicated, "deep," and absurd theories about things and putting it into a bad fanfiction story.

pWPTu7m.jpg

I hate... this topic.

*paradox*

I hate your smug Minifig face.

I hate Minifigs.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I hate being stuck in traffic for an hour in the middle of a mountainous forest while I need to poop and cars are lined up for miles on both sides (this happened on a recent inter-state road trip).

I hate it when one's sibling is outright rude on a daily basis.

I hate it when my cellphone restarts from being moved the wrong way.

And I hate it when I go to read on my bead and I fall asleep before i can even crack the book open, leaving trash in the living room, lights on, and my room door open. Thankfully this doesn't happen a lot, but it is quite annoying.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light