June 2016 Sets Released on LEGO.com

The start of the month of June means lots of new sets are now available on the LEGO online shop! In North America, the new LEGO Bionicle, Classic, Mixels, and Star Wars sets were launched, plus 21128 The Village from LEGO Minecraft and assorted extended-line products. In Europe, all those were launched plus the latest City, Creator, Disney Princess, Duplo, Elves, Friends, Juniors, Nexo Knights, Ninjago, and Super Heroes sets. Also, an exclusive LEGO Creator 40221 Fountain (a $9.99 value) is free this month with any purchases over $75 USD/$75 CAD/$100 AUD/50 GBP/55 EUR while supplies last. Visit the What's New category on the LEGO Shop for your country to see what's available!

View the full article

Umarak the Destroyer and Quake Beast are currently missing from all European country stores, i was in contact with lego customer service and they told me that the two sets are supposed to be in European sites too but couldnt tell exactly why. They were suspecting either a error on the store or a possible inventory shortage, so they took my e-mail and promiced to get back to me as well as passing word on that the two sets are missing.

Edit: I got a responce from the customer support, there was an issue adding the two sets to the European store pages but they should be available next week.

Edited by Captain-Ultima
  • Upvote 1