• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Where Would I Post A Topic On Bionicle Browser Themes?

chrome themes browser archive location

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,640 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 11:14 PM

Back in the primordial days of the archive, I created this topic, which I am considering reposting, albeit vastly improved. The question is where. Digital Discussion is for official Lego digital stuff, but this isn't official, since I am making the browser themes, but the images used to create the themes are Bionicle wallpaper images released by Lego. In an effort to avoid a mess for the staff, where should I repost this topic? Can I?

#2 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 11:47 PM

If a significant amount of editing went into the themes, you could post them in General Art, otherwise I'm not sure. If little-to-no editing took place, then they might belong as links in your sig instead.

jlovfkk.jpg

#3 Offline Commander Viral

Commander Viral
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,516 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 11:49 PM

I'm not sure I would suggest PMing a staff, of course it would help if we could see the images.

Edited by Toa Onarax, Dec 10 2011 - 11:50 PM.

"I'll tell you two things: First, any human on the surface will be completely annihilated by our Human Eradication Army. Second, that is my dinner - give it back!"
2lxvyvp.jpg

#4 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,011 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 09:26 AM

If a significant amount of editing went into the themes, you could post them in General Art, otherwise I'm not sure. If little-to-no editing took place, then they might belong as links in your sig instead.

I would put it in General Art.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users