Offering $50 or More for Only Remaining Promo CD

Illuminatus

I'm offering at least $50 to anyone who can retrieve this promotional CD for me:

C4oo0TM.png

As far as I am aware, it was an exclusive giveaway on the "Power Lies Beneath" van tour in the US during the summer of 2002. There are reports of it on BZP here and here, as well as here on Mask of Destiny (with Mark being the only person I know to own a copy; unfortunately, he will not sell or trade it). The article for it on BS01 is also very detailed, so whoever wrote it undoubtedly had a copy at some point.

This CD is the only CD I am missing in order to have a full set of 35 promotional BIONICLE CDs, available to the general public in various media all over the world from 2001 through 2007. I can go so far as to say it will be the only full collection of such CDs, but I don't think anyone really likes the pathos.

Either way, it's been four years since I've been actively collecting these and I have never been closer than I am now. I'm willing to bet at least a few dozen BZPers have this CD stacked in an old box somewhere.

So start digging and let's make each other's day!

Edited by Illuminatus

I was not aware of this CDs existence. If you manage to get a hold of it, would you mind ripping the contents for us at BioMedia Project? Also, this probably sounds like a stupid question as well, but these CDs of yours wouldn't happen to include Legend of Mata Nui would they? :P

EDIT: Just got word from my co-worker JMMB, that we only count 29 CDs in our collection. Would you mind listing some of the CDs you have in your possession? It seems you have a lot more than we have archived.

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Upvote 1

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

Thanks for your interest. As a matter of fact, I'd recently emailed JMMB asking about the Toa Inika CD, that I subsequently ended trading a trans-yellow Kaukau for.

My plan is to assemble a digital library of all the CDs with scans and ISO files. Once it is complete, I will share it here for everyone to enjoy, and you guys can update your own database. :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your interest. As a matter of fact, I'd recently emailed JMMB asking about the Toa Inika CD, that I subsequently ended trading a trans-yellow Kaukau for.

My plan is to assemble a digital library of all the CDs with scans and ISO files. Once it is complete, I will share it here for everyone to enjoy, and you guys can update your own database. :)

Sounds good to me! Back on topic, great work finding all of these. An impressive collection to be sure. You wouldn't happen to have the Mask of Light promo CD as part of this as well would you? To the best of my recollection, it's one of the few CDs in our archive that's not entirely functional due to missing files.

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

I have the MOL promo CD. Would you like me to get a copy for you guys? 

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

ill see what i can do! 

I have the MOL promo CD. Would you like me to get a copy for you guys? 

If you can rip the iso in it's entirety and upload it to MEGA, that would be fantastic actually!

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

• 1 year later...