Bionicle life sized fortress in the making

So it's lessovikk4, sorry for the poor video quality. This fort isn't done but im the first to do this so I wanted to post it before anyone else got the idea.

Hopefully this will be reciprocated well and will get a lot of views, I hope to make a better quality video(s) once I have built more to show more detail. Each tower in the movie is tested to hold 60lbs and I may upload that. Please comment, I love good comments obviously but constructive criticism is appreciated as well. Please tell your friends, and if you want to see this project further along or finished please stay tuned and comment. Thanks guys, lessovikk4

More in depth video of the turret I made

Note that the more in depth turret video shows the finished turret which is really cool so if you like gears and moving parts and complex machinery watch this cause its parts of the base.

!!! This part of the base is done !!!

More in depth video of the unfinished base

Edited by lessovikk4
  • Upvote 3

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

Wow. Just wow.

When that gets completed, you'll need to contact Guinness Book of World Records. I can't wait to see it finished!

Thank you so much! I'm really hauling on it as I'm sick. I lost one of my skopios though! Lol I'm a clutz but I am getting a terrace on top of the left tower done with Rocha t3 parts currently so I'm trying.

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

I do like big technicy builds like this, even if it's size makes criticism hard. Still for all it's epicness the towers feel kinda gappy.

I don't know if I quiet understand, the spaces between beams? Or the towers width from each other? Either way thank you for your comments, I may armour it more but the goal is for it to be light so I don't know how to help that, I'll try though. Thanks for your contribution :) Edited by lessovikk4

Looks cool—unfortunately, work-in-progress topics such as these are not allowed as per BBC rules:

No 'preview'/'teaser'/WIP topics. ... You may not post a topic with a MOC in progress (a 'WIP') with intent to repost the finished product later on in a new topic after getting comments, criticism and ideas on how to continue the MOC. You may only post a topic once you have the actual pictures to post, or a clear, detailed description.

You'll certainly be free to post your MOC once it's complete. So ...

tumblr_o8uf6fFmHn1tryxewo1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg