The Cause of Death

Takama Metru

OK, so I am completly bored, so I made this game.

Basically someone lists a character or rahi from the Bionicle universe (could be G1 or G2) and another person chooses that character's fate, before choosing another character could and the next person could decide their fate.

Here is an example:

Person #1: Toa Mahri Matoro

Person #2: Cause of death: Putting on mask

Person #2: Teridax

The type of deaths can be made up, so you could say that Lewa fell off a high tree or Gorast got killed by insect repellent. You could also just say the death without saying "cause of death:" or "death by".

So without further adieu, I'll start with the first character:

Hewkii Mahri

• Upvote 3

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Death by water pressure.

Before I give another character, I should remind you of the Bionicle Food Chain Game (which ends on the 16th! Help!) that is essentially the concept you have presented here.

Umbra.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Death by water pressure.

Before I give another character, I should remind you of the Bionicle Food Chain Game (which ends on the 16th! Help!) that is essentially the concept you have presented here.

Umbra.

Thanks fo the heads up. I had no idea that the game already existed. I guess now this could be some sort of continuation to that game, if it ends on the 16th, but thank you for pointing it out.

Anyway, death by tripping on roller skates.

Roodaka

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Since the other one DIED, here we go.

Death by Visorak mutiny.

Sidorak.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Cause of death: Bashed to death after being mistakenly identified as Vezon.

Toa Gali Mistika

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Death by snapped lime joints. Ripperooni.

Pohatu Phantoka.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Death by getting ran over by a truck. He couldn't see it.

Takanuva.

• Upvote 1

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Let something pass the Captain of the Guard without him wishing it.

Hahli.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Someone flicked water at him.

Pohatu

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Fell into the lava. Similar way Anakin Skywalker fell, only his full body saw their fate.

Gresh.

• Upvote 1

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Mugged and bashed by the matoran after his short-lived reign as Turaga of Metru Nui.

Macku

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

An event of hesitation results in his Toa team letting him down...the depresion hits him.

Matau

• Upvote 1

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Fell into the ocean. That's what you get for send the Ignika to the sea.

Brutahka

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Swung his axe, but for some reason it moved like a boomerang...whoopsies.

Hafu

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Death by pride. "Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer." 

Tamaru.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Crashed after riding a Gukko bird. RIP in peace.

Pewku

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Death by ramming a meta poll. What? he is blind, what did you expect?

Tahu

-Toa Hahli, Downfall