Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

HF RPG 2.5

Hero Factory

  • Please log in to reply
899 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,152 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 02:42 AM

IC: Insurgent
"It might be best if we leave the area, we seem to be attracting a bit of "unwanted atttention." Insurgent said, removing his hand from his weapon.

  • 0

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief


#42 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 11,023 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 10:13 AM

OOC: I figured the street was mostly empty right now? I thought at least one person had noted that it was nighttime.


  • 0

#43 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,152 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 10:34 AM

OOC: I'm just going to go with it, since Zippy is a GM.


  • 0

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief


#44 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 11,023 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 10:55 AM

OOC: I'm just going to go with it, since Zippy is a GM.

 

OOC: But I mean, it being broad daylight doesn't make any sense at all. Echo would only be able to hide so easily if it's night; in fact, in my first IC I noted that it was nighttime (and rather late as well, considering it's dark enough for Core himself to be almost unnoticeable if he really wanted). If there were civilians around, that should have been something brought up by you, me, Rylinth, or Sil in our ICs, being the players involved; since none of us did, and the time is already established as being very late, it makes perfect sense for there to not be any civilians present.

 

If it were daylight - or if there were civilians around - you can bet that Core and Echo would not be so idiotically naive as to step outside and show themselves off to the world, seeing as they're fugitives from Hero Factory; and from what I've gathered of Insurgent, he would not have been so callous as to threaten a fight in the middle of a crowded area either.

 

Throwing civilians into the middle of our interaction this far in doesn't make any sense, and implies that Core, at least, suddenly decided to do a complete 180 in terms of intelligence and character.


  • 1

#45 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Members
  • Fez Unleashed

  • 25-September 14
  • 1,371 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 11:02 AM

IC: Beemer

 

Beemer landed the Athena on the landing bay of Hero Factory, quickly leaping off the building and gliding down to the ground below. 

 

He looked around, walking aimlessly, trying to find a familiar face, another hero... there! Down a busy street, two heroes were talking. A small crowd had started to gather around them, which Beemer pushed through. 

 

"Hey, there, heroes." Beemer said to the both of them. "What's going on?"

 

OOC: Beemer to Insurgent and Core.


  • 0

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran


#46 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,152 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 11:20 AM

OOC: I guess...

Also, neither Insurgent or Core are heroes.

There is also not a crowd surrounding them.


  • 0

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief


#47 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 11,023 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 11:26 AM

OOC: I guess...

Also, neither Insurgent or Core are heroes.

There is also not a crowd surrounding them.

 

OOC: A hero that doesn't recognize Core might believe him to be a hero at first glance; he still has his hero core and factory build, it's mainly just his armor color that's different. But at night from afar that also might not be plausible, since Core would mostly blend with the surroundings (unless we're conveniently standing underneath a lamppost)


  • 0

#48 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Members
  • Fez Unleashed

  • 25-September 14
  • 1,371 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 11:44 AM

OOC: Let's go with lamppost. Can we just make it so I can start a RPG without messing up my first IC action? :P


  • 0

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran


#49 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 11,023 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 11:52 AM

OOC: Let's go with lamppost. Can we just make it so I can start a RPG without messing up my first IC action? :P

 

OOC: It doesn't have to be messed up. Insurgent is going to be visible regardless once you start getting closer, and it's obvious he's talking to someone. But with Echo so close and yet so well hidden, I doubt they're standing near any sort of light source.


  • 0

#50 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Members
  • Fez Unleashed

  • 25-September 14
  • 1,371 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 12:17 PM

OOC: Should I continue or one of you?


  • 0

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran


#51 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,152 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 12:33 PM

OOC: You'll have to edit your post first, so it actually makes sense.


  • 0

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief


#52 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 21-June 14
  • 2,449 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 12:39 PM

OOC: Just to weight in on the discussion about the crowd: I had been assuming that it was late evening, as that time was mentioned in Dane's first few posts. This means it's included in my first post, and I'm pretty sure it's included in some other people's posts too. Maybe it would be easier if instead of retconning the time (to have it make more sense that there's a crowd), instead we just retcon that it's more of...a few bystanders or watchers from the shadows, rather than a

fully fledged gathering...


Edited by The Silent King, Jun 23 2016 - 12:40 PM.

  • 0

| Torch   Snake |

 

_____________________________________________________Profile Archive_____________________________________________________

.

| The Jatikko Reference Post    The Taajar clan of Okrihnok    The Outsiders Organisation |

 

BZPRPG ProfilesSilo, RekhytMortemMura, KaraiheKaraiheHātana, Hiko, ObruentVenemiNaihiMaripiRaith, Torpaq, Votadox |

 

Eztanda and Day, Olis and Purple, Zeleran and The JatikkoDienyddiwr/Dinistrydd and Rivet, Kathok Hann and Sunmaker |

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

RPGs played:

City in the Dark, Ultimate City of Ultimate Destiny, A Journey of Sand, Stars and Spirit, BZPRPG, Corpus Rahkshi, Matoran Und Panzer, |

Asylum, Year 60 000, Wasteland, HF RPG 2.0 (sort of), HF RPG 2.5, Skyrise, Project Protodermis |


#53 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 11,023 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 12:45 PM

OOC: I don't really see why there would be any bystanders at all, though.


  • 0

#54 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Members
  • Fez Unleashed

  • 25-September 14
  • 1,371 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 12:53 PM

OOC: Are we assuming that Makuhero City doesn't have a nightlife? That when the lights go down, everyone leaves?


  • 0

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran


#55 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,152 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 12:55 PM

OOC: I kind of thought it was very late, and generally at that sort of hour there aren't many people around.


  • 0

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief


#56 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 11,023 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 01:07 PM

OOC: Are we assuming that Makuhero City doesn't have a nightlife? That when the lights go down, everyone leaves?

 

OOC: I kind of thought it was very late, and generally at that sort of hour there aren't many people around.

 

OOC: Pretty much this.


  • 0

#57 Offline Rylinth Anderfel

Rylinth Anderfel
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 14-September 15
  • 674 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 04:23 PM

OOC: Also, even if Makuhero City does have any people wandering around after hours, they probably wouldn't be doing so in whatever part of the city Core and Echo have set up shop. It'd be pretty dumb for those two to be hanging out in a populated part of town with their fugitive status and all.  :ziplip:


  • 0

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer


#58 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 05:29 PM

GM OOC: I have made a post offering a compromise for this situation in the discussion topic. In future, could we please keep all OOC-only conversation to that discussion topic? That's what it's meant for, after all. 


  • 2

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

 

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________


#59 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Members
  • Fez Unleashed

  • 25-September 14
  • 1,371 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 07:06 PM

IC: Beemer and Sylver

 

Sylver, Beemer's traveling buddy, came up to the hero. "Beemer, we'd better check in at the Factory and make sure the Athena doesn't get impounded." Beemer turned to her, after the long silence between himself and the two other figures, one looking like a hero, nodded, and walked off.

 

As they got about 100 meters from the pair, Beemer turned to Sarah. "Sarah, leave your camera here. I want to see what happens here. Just a hunch." Sylver, knowing by now not to question Beemer's strange requests, left her camera drone behind a street corner, making sure that it would be hard to see by the naked eye alone, pointed it towards Insurgent and Core, and set it to record. Leaving the drone, the two kept walking to the Hero Factory.

 

OOC: Beemer and Sylver to the Tower and open for interaction either on the way or in the tower. Also, there is little to no chance that either Insurgent or Core could have seen the drone, so don't meta-hit it plz kthx.


  • 0

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran


#60 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 07:16 PM

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Makuhero City.

 

Whistling softly to herself, Eva made her way down the darkened streets on a roundabout route back to Hero Factory. She had a couple of hours to kill before the butcher thawed out, and probably a little longer still before he got around to lodging a formal complaint. She wanted to make the best of her few remaining hours of freedom before she probably got put on probation... again. 

 

OOC: Open for interaction.


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

 

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________


#61 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,731 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 07:28 PM

IC Kaiba Blader:

 

The relative darkness did little to hide the Proto-Hero's appearance, but it was his glowing red photo-receptors that truly gave him away.

 

He stepped out a little ways in front of the blue Hero, fixing upon her with an even gaze. He had not drawn a weapon.

 

"Not often I see a Hero in this part of the city. My part of the city."


Edited by Strider!, Jun 23 2016 - 07:28 PM.

  • 0

#62 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 08:02 PM

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Makuhero City.

 

Eva tensed, reaching instinctively for her mace before forcing herself to lower her hands. This had to be the vigilante she'd heard everyone talking about, the 'White Wolf'. Misguided, unstable, and dangerous. "You don't own the city," she replied warily, "You just live in it, same as me." 

 

She'd been blocking her feed during her encounter with the butcher, but she now allowed it to switch itself back on. Hopefully someone back at HQ would see what was going on, and send backup to her location. 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

 

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________


#63 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,731 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 08:25 PM

IC Kaiba Blader:

 

He shifted his weight slightly, folding his arms.

 

"You may reside in the city, but you don't live in it. You don't walk among its people the way I have."

 

He looked to the darkening sky, painted orange and pink by the setting sun.

 

"Haven't seen its beauty, or its ugly underbelly."

 

He turned back to the Hero.

 

"But I don't blame you. You've not had the time I have. And even if you had, I'm sure you had your duties to attend to."


  • 0

#64 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 08:36 PM

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Makuhero City.

 

"Very poetic," she responded dryly, "What do you want, vigilante?"


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

 

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________


#65 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,731 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 09:09 PM

IC Kaiba Blader:

 

"What I want is something you cannot provide me. However, I would ask of you something."

 

He reached for something at his waist....


  • 0

#66 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2016 - 09:16 PM

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Makuhero City.

 

"If you're going to ask me not to try to arrest you," she tensed, ready to defend herself if need be, "Then you're out of luck. You've broken the law, whether you think it's for the right reasons or not."


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

 

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________


#67 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,731 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 12:20 AM

IC Kaiba:

 

He gave a short laugh as he produced a small datapad.

 

"To think that following my programming is considered criminal now... no matter."

 

He tossed the data pad to the Hero.

 

"A report on crime in the last six months."


  • 0

#68 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 12:33 AM

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Makuhero City.

 

"What do you expect me to do with this?" She asked, giving the pad a cursory glance to make sure it wasn't rigged to explode or anything else unpleasant, before focusing her attention on Kaiba once more. 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

 

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________


#69 Offline Klanadack

Klanadack
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 08-March 13
  • 862 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 12:49 AM

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Makuhero City

Gorn stalked through the streets of Makuhero City, unaware of the situations his fellow heroes were in. They didn't concern him right now. All that concerned Gorn at the moment was himself. Gorn had been visiting the factory. Or to be more specific, what was left of it. All that remained of it now was the giant logo that had once made the building recognizable from miles away. It now served a different purpose, as a memorial to the dead. Gorn chuckled to himself. What a pathetic being he was, dwelling on an event that occurred half a century ago...


IC: Arsenal- Mechna

Things had been mostly quiet on Mechna since the incident with the Hero Factory. The villains living there were trying to go about their business as they had before the heroes arrived, despite the fact that many of the more prominent villains were currently in prison. On top of that, many of them now had an irrational fear of mattresses as a direct result of the incident. However, not all of the villains were able to enjoy the safety that their haven provided, as Arsenal was beginning to find out...

A winged bounty hunter soared through the darkened skies of Mechna, desperate to evade her pursuer. The green armored being had begun the night hoping to be a few hundred thousand credits richer by the end of it, but she had underestimated her target's durability. And determination, apparently. Looking back, she could see that the hulking bot was still following her, flying using the pair of rotor blades on his back that allowed her to identify him in the first place. She smirked. There was no way he would be able to catch up to her like that, especially with his size slowing him down. Seconds later, bullets tore through her torso and wings, sending her falling down to a rooftop below. The former target soon followed, his blades folding up up on his back. She tried to raise her weapon, only to have it kicked out of her hand and over the edge of the roof. The bot aimed an arm cannon at her head and began to speak, in a tone suggesting annoyance rather than straight anger.

"Alright, let's try this again. Who. hired. you?"

The huntress replied weakly.

"Y-you know I can't tell you that."

"I know what the policy is. That's why I'm demanding you tell me while I'm pointing a gun at your head, as opposed to asking nicely."

"W-what are you going to do if I won't tell you?"

"Take a wild guess."

"Y-you can't kill me! I'm the only one who has the information you're looking for!"

Arsenal lowered his weapon, and began to approach the wounded bounty hunter.

"Wrong. See, that's the thing about needing info from a robot. I don't need you..."

It took a few seconds before she realized what he meant.

"W-wait! No!"

"I just need your head."

Arsenal placed one hand on the huntress's head, and the other on her shoulder, quickly twisting the head to the side in order to break the joint, before tearing it loose from the wires and other bits holding it in place. The huntress's body collapsed as the life left her eyes. Arsenal briefly examined the head before taking off into the sky in order to try and extract what he was looking for directly from her memories. He probably would have been less quick to kill the huntress under normal circumstances, but this was the fourth time he had been attacked by bounty hunters in the span of six months. Something was going on, and Arsenal wanted to put a stop to it as quickly as he could, as it was only a matter of time before one of them succeeded...

  • 0

 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!


#70 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,731 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 12:49 AM

IC Kaiba:

 

"What you do with it is none of my business. If you look, though, crime is up. All over the city, and beyond. Major players are moving, and they've been emboldened by the.... recent events around here. That data pad has all the relevant information."

 

He widened his stance a bit.

 

"I do what I can, but even I am just one robot. Your Factory, loathe though I am to admit it, are the galaxy's protectors now."


  • 0

#71 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 01:03 AM

GM IC: Mission Control.

 

With many of the mission managers having been killed or injured in the original attack on Hero Factory months ago, and most of those that remained preoccupied supervising the heroes who were out on actual missions, there was no one around to monitor Eva's feed. 

 

There was no backup coming to help her this time.

___________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Makuhero City.

 

"I think you're getting paranoid in your old age, buddy," she remained sceptical, but secured the datapad in one of her belt pouches nonetheless. "Now, are you going to come quietly, or does this have to get messy?" 

 

Still watching Kaiba, she started to reach for her hero cuffs... 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

 

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________


#72 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,731 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 01:09 AM

IC Kaiba:

 

A flash of movement. 

 

One moment, Kaiba was simply standing, the next, he'd disappeared down the alley.

 

If he was lucky, the Hero hadn't tracked -where- he'd gone, and would only know he'd moved.

 

If he wasn't.... well he'd cross that bridge if it came to that.


  • 0

#73 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 01:39 AM

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Makuhero City. 

 

"Oh, come on," she took off in the direction she thought he'd gone, ready to fling her cuffs if she caught sight of him again. 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

 

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________


#74 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 21-June 14
  • 2,449 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 10:44 AM



IC: Skylor Sparrowhawk - Makuhero City

Hey, hey, hey! I turn off the music abruptly, much as it pains me. This situation is gettin' progressively more irritatin' - first, this inky interloper barges in to have a chat with my quarry, and then I'm told to shut up by my aforementioned victi-- suspect (who I'm stalking in a totally-not-creepy-way). Who do either of those thugs think they happen to be? S'ppose they're not doin' much thinkin' at all...

 

I'm about to shout something down at them, or maybe jump down meself and show them what you get for messing with THE BEST, but then I catch sound of their conversation. I edge along the building - much as their disregard of my existence irks me, it might be useful. I wouldn't go so far as to say 'my eyes narrow', 'cos I still don't care quite enough about the situation to dedicate that effort to it, even if one of them did just act like a bloody moron. But I'll admit imma tad int'rested. Listen - I can make out their words, like scribbled lines on a backdrop of the city's sounds. Actually, that metaphor would imply that the city's sounds are nice to hear - no, to be frank with you they're blander than oatmeal spread on white bread dipped in grey paint.


Anyway, s'ppose I'm getting off the point. To get back onto it, I'll tell you what I can hear:


"...bother me, I won't bother her."


"...might be best if we leave the area, we seem to be attracting a bit of unwanted attention."


Are they talking about me? I did see the first guy glance upwards a sec ago...First one of them's edgy with me, then they start babblin' 'bout me behind my back! (Well not exactly behind my back but you get the picture). I'd be indignant if I was capable of that sorta emotion. Well, it's about time to put a stop to these shenanigans in any case, 'though makin' it personal isn't helpin' their case.


Without a second thought I dive down from the four-cornered construction I'm hanging from, landing precisely between the two miscreants. My tone is casual, my eyes appraisin'.

"Do either of ya mind tellin' me what you're talkin' 'bout, and why exactly it can't be talked about in a public space?"


Edited by The Silent King, Jun 24 2016 - 10:45 AM.

  • 0

| Torch   Snake |

 

_____________________________________________________Profile Archive_____________________________________________________

.

| The Jatikko Reference Post    The Taajar clan of Okrihnok    The Outsiders Organisation |

 

BZPRPG ProfilesSilo, RekhytMortemMura, KaraiheKaraiheHātana, Hiko, ObruentVenemiNaihiMaripiRaith, Torpaq, Votadox |

 

Eztanda and Day, Olis and Purple, Zeleran and The JatikkoDienyddiwr/Dinistrydd and Rivet, Kathok Hann and Sunmaker |

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

RPGs played:

City in the Dark, Ultimate City of Ultimate Destiny, A Journey of Sand, Stars and Spirit, BZPRPG, Corpus Rahkshi, Matoran Und Panzer, |

Asylum, Year 60 000, Wasteland, HF RPG 2.0 (sort of), HF RPG 2.5, Skyrise, Project Protodermis |


#75 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,152 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 10:55 AM

IC: Insurgent

"How's about you stay out of our conversation, lady." Insurgent said, beginning to get more and more frustrating with this situation.


  • 0

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief


#76 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 11,023 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 11:47 AM

IC: CORE

MAKUHERO CITY

 

Now he was no longer impassive, his irritation obvious.

 

"I don't take kindly to surprises, Hero. Consider yourself lucky that I've known where you were this entire time, lest my sword slip. We are having a peaceful conversation, having been fortunate enough to each meet a kindred soul at this time of night. You have no business here, for we have not caused any trouble. In fact, your presence is now going to cause a scene where before there was none."


  • 0

#77 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,731 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 12:02 PM

IC Kaiba:

Information streaming to his processors from his sensory fins, Kaiba noted that the Hero had either tracked his movements, or had made a particularly good guess.

A slight application of force to the ground took him from the ground to the roof tops, and he took a 90 degree turn to the right, trying to break sight.

  • 0

#78 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 21-June 14
  • 2,449 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 04:09 PM

IC: Skylor Sparrowhawk - Makuhero City

 

 I scowl at the pair of them for a second.  "Oh, come off it," I jab back at the last speaker, "My prescence? I've been stalk-- observin' your buddy here for a while now, and any fool can see you're up ta somethin'." My scowl returns for a second more: "I'm no 'lady', but I'll freely admit I'm with the Hero Factory, and I hear they don't take kindly to threats." - and my eyes really do narrow now - "And neither do I."

 

"Explain yerselves to me now, or at the Factory later - it's really your choice."


  • 0

| Torch   Snake |

 

_____________________________________________________Profile Archive_____________________________________________________

.

| The Jatikko Reference Post    The Taajar clan of Okrihnok    The Outsiders Organisation |

 

BZPRPG ProfilesSilo, RekhytMortemMura, KaraiheKaraiheHātana, Hiko, ObruentVenemiNaihiMaripiRaith, Torpaq, Votadox |

 

Eztanda and Day, Olis and Purple, Zeleran and The JatikkoDienyddiwr/Dinistrydd and Rivet, Kathok Hann and Sunmaker |

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

RPGs played:

City in the Dark, Ultimate City of Ultimate Destiny, A Journey of Sand, Stars and Spirit, BZPRPG, Corpus Rahkshi, Matoran Und Panzer, |

Asylum, Year 60 000, Wasteland, HF RPG 2.0 (sort of), HF RPG 2.5, Skyrise, Project Protodermis |


#79 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,152 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 04:20 PM

IC: Insurgent

Insurgent was beginning to want to take this down the violent road, but he stopped himself, for now. "Step aside, please."


  • 0

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief


#80 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 11,023 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 24 2016 - 04:27 PM

IC: CORE

MAKUHERO CITY

 

"Except that we are not 'up to something'," Core replied.

 

Every now and then, I wonder if I'm wrong about the Factory, he thought to himself, and then they come along themselves to prove me right. Trapped in their moral parameters, enforcing their authority where it doesn't need to be enforced, threatening to detain us because we're having a conversation.

 

"You have no right to take us in," he continued quietly. "We were doing nothing wrong, and will continue to do nothing wrong with or without your unwanted presence. You will not take us to the Factory, because you have no right and no reason. Should you try... well, I  daresay you may not appreciate the consequences."

 

Even if Echo did not intervene, Core was fairly certain this 'Insurgent' fellow would help him to take down the Hero if it came to it - hopefully, however, she would realize her mistake and leave on her own, however unlikely that outcome might be.


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users